Lifesaver bottle

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 pm » by Phoenix rising

Got myself one of these a while back, i thought what's the point it storing water when you live right next to it, next best thing is how to get it clean, i got mine a few months back for £38 on ebay

The LIFESAVER® bottle is the World’s first water bottle to remove all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or the need for any power or UV light.

LIFESAVER® technology filters down to 15 nanometres, that is 0.015microns. We are the world's first and only portable technology that is patented worldwide, to filter down to this level. With the smallest virus known being Polio at 25 nanometers, you are safe in the knowledge that LIFESAVER® filters all bacteria, viruses, cysts and all waterborne pathogens from your water.

The LIFESAVER® bottle 4000UF is used by Military customers all over the world, with over 30,000 in active service since 2007. LIFESAVER® complies with all British, US and European Drinking Water Regulations for Microbiological Reduction as tested and certified by the London school of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. The LIFESAVER® bottle is fitted with a replaceable cartridge, with a service rating of up to 6000 litres of water.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.lifesaversystems.com/lifesav ... ver-bottle
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 7:54 pm » by Malogg

Pish without one of these to use after you have filtered the worst out as ya really could find yerself with a dose of the skites or much worse including death. . .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great post though for the sheeps but saying that you can always boil the water without one of these Steripens but hey you might not have access to a fire at the time or you might be on the move and this is when the steripen really does come in handy. . .

Ps stay away from cheap filters like the bobble bottles they really only clean abot 70 to 80% of the water unless really manky. . . Really nae god at all, check these morons out :arrow:

Upload to Disclose.tv

..................................................................................................

These are great but still no UV :arrow:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 21, 2013 2:54 am » by Phoenix rising

Haha mal the second vid, his dance/shimmy caught me off guard and make me spit my beer out laughing :lol: :lol:

by the way their doing clear stream water in the worlderness in them vids which is probably as clear as a judges verdict, as you know here in the uk we only have local park streams with raw sewage running through um, there needs to be several layers of filtration, one filtration for rubber for condoms and another a blood blocker for that time of the month kinda thing, the formost being a turd blocker :lol: :lol: :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence