Light being on Mars ? or something else?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 2:52 am » by Rich316

I thought this was worthy of discussion or at least some wow factor.

At around the 1 minute mark he starts to zoom in on this thing and sure enough, to me, my first reaction was 'this could be an alien light being of some description' It's vehicle parked next to it behind it, which looks like something out of star wars.. The 'light being' is upright, walking towards the rover and is holding something in his arms hence the bent elbow look to 'him or her or it' lol.

Not sure if it's fake or what? not sure whatelse it could be or not be... very strange if real..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 7:40 am » by *WillEase*

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Writer

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 am » by Resarf

While i'm very interested In anomalies on the moon and Mars and other planets, 99% of them, any normal person can look and see nothing of interest. I don't know what this is but you seem to have a whole story developed from a glint of light. Its a light being with a spacecraft nearby and is walking towards the rover with something in its hand due to the bent elbow? I mean come on now! There is no bent elbow, no discerning shape to either the light or the rock to even make it look anywhere close to anything but some blobs of pixels representing a glint of light and a rock. Also why would a light being need a vehicle? He's made of the fastest shiz in the universe!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm » by Rich316

Resarf wrote:While i'm very interested In anomalies on the moon and Mars and other planets, 99% of them, any normal person can look and see nothing of interest. I don't know what this is but you seem to have a whole story developed from a glint of light. Its a light being with a spacecraft nearby and is walking towards the rover with something in its hand due to the bent elbow? I mean come on now! There is no bent elbow, no discerning shape to either the light or the rock to even make it look anywhere close to anything but some blobs of pixels representing a glint of light and a rock. Also why would a light being need a vehicle? He's made of the fastest shiz in the universe!

FFS mate I never said it was, I said at first glance it looked like that. Did you not see my LOL at the end?

Heatshield, thanks Will.

fucken newbs

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 3:29 pm » by Slith

Will, explain the heat shield theory. Why would one be up there and how did it get there if so?

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 23, 2014 4:18 pm » by *WillEase*

Slith wrote:Will, explain the heat shield theory. Why would one be up there and how did it get there if so?

It's explained on the linked NASA website and not a theory. :roll:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 7:13 am » by Rich316

It still looks like a horned light being from marduk so nerrrr lol

Writer

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 am » by Resarf

Rich316 wrote:
Resarf wrote:While i'm very interested In anomalies on the moon and Mars and other planets, 99% of them, any normal person can look and see nothing of interest. I don't know what this is but you seem to have a whole story developed from a glint of light. Its a light being with a spacecraft nearby and is walking towards the rover with something in its hand due to the bent elbow? I mean come on now! There is no bent elbow, no discerning shape to either the light or the rock to even make it look anywhere close to anything but some blobs of pixels representing a glint of light and a rock. Also why would a light being need a vehicle? He's made of the fastest shiz in the universe!

FFS mate I never said it was, I said at first glance it looked like that. Did you not see my LOL at the end?

Heatshield, thanks Will.

fucken newbs

Your post starts off and ends in a serious manner. The lol seems to refer directly to your statement 'him or her or it'.

Your 'first reaction' was that this is a 'light being and a vehicle' not a rock and a glint of light which is what my post is all about.

If reading something exactly as it is written makes me a noob, then so be it. Or are yo referring to my post count? :roll:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 24, 2014 3:20 pm » by Rich316

Well obviously it's not a rock and if it we're a glint.. well hey.. I guess mars is covered in metal sheets or magical crystals :lol: . It looks odd and going in the direction of the maker of the video was my immediate thought also.. perhaps if hadn't said or typed anything I may have thought something else also..

I also said "Not sure if it's fake or what? not sure whatelse it could be or not be... very strange if real.."
And given the amount of fake stuff out there these days I was waiting for someone to say it was fake ie not holding my breath by any stretch. I expect 99.9999% of stuff today to be either fake or something else. I think very few earth based UFO photos and videos are visitors from elsewhere.. they certainly would not need to come here at all..