LIGHT SPIRAL IN OAXACA, MEXICO

Initiate

PostSun May 18, 2014 2:43 pm » by Cognoscenti

Another light spiral similar to the Norway spiral of 2008 has been recorded in Mexico over Oaxaca in March this year. The failed missile launch explanation can't be applied this time. Russian scientists speculate a magnetic vortex related to UFO activity.

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.sk/ ... ...amazing

Super Moderator

PostSun May 18, 2014 2:50 pm » by Slith

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostSun May 18, 2014 3:44 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Very cool news :flop:

Thanks

Conspirator

PostSun May 18, 2014 4:43 pm » by Toxic32

Oaxaca is an international airport and joint military base the fighters that are based there are armed with sidewinder missiles. It's not unreasonable to assume they have ground to air defence missiles as a first line of defence. It looks to me as though they tried out one of the missiles which fucked up hence the spiral pattern. The trial would be based on the missile getting past it's sell be date, so use it or lose it....
Invictus maneo

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 18, 2014 4:54 pm » by *WillEase*

Cognoscenti wrote:Another light spiral similar to the Norway spiral of 2008 has been recorded in Mexico over Oaxaca in March this year. The failed missile launch explanation can't be applied this time. Russian scientists speculate a magnetic vortex related to UFO activity.

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.sk/ ... ...amazing

How is this NOT SPAM ?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSun May 18, 2014 4:57 pm » by mistermassive1

http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/

Initiate

PostMon May 19, 2014 2:04 am » by Cognoscenti

Thought you might have a more thoughtful reply than that Will. I posted a link to the site I found it on, if that's spam, so be it. Will, take some time to pull your shorts out of your crack.

Initiate

PostMon May 19, 2014 2:59 am » by Clearized1

I found it odd that Russian news was reporting the spiral which happened in Mexico. Did Mexican news report this as well?
According to the video Slith embedded ... it's been occurring worldwide over the past few years. So either everyone is having problems with their "Sidewinder Missiles" ... or there actually is some unexplainable phenomenon going on.
Shouting that Government is suppressing the people is like shouting that somebody pooped in the pool. It's only a funny statement until you realize it's true.

Initiate

PostMon May 19, 2014 3:08 am » by mistermassive1

Perhaps only time will tell and the rocket story could be an excellent cover story as well. Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
http://www.therealconspiracyforum.com/

Conspirator

PostMon May 19, 2014 3:14 am » by Dagnamski

Clearized1 wrote:According to the video Slith embedded ... it's been occurring worldwide over the past few years. So either everyone is having problems with their "Sidewinder Missiles" ... or there actually is some unexplainable phenomenon going on.

Upload to Disclose.tv

well :shock: :hmmm:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Next