Like Others thoughts ? Deep for some.

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 11:24 am » by Interestedmind

Here are some questions I ask myself sitting here now..
I thought I would type this down..
Be intresting to see how people respond this, and what I will be call and such..

Forty One now..I have to say.. well over half my life...aleast my thinking. and life as we call it.

I see the world diffent them most. ! I ask questions to myself that most poeple in there life never even think of, or not more then 60 seconds of this life.
Most never think of again in there life as we know it. I just going to ramble on ..as I think of this stuff..
Half my life is over..so I got about 20-40 years, if I'm lucky to go... Half way stage..I think I'm a more unqiue human, then most. Why? Because I think.
That is the only thing really...
Only thing I guess that matters to me and people that like me.
I ask myself this, Is our life a reality or just conchnous. I really believe in what poeple call a higher power.

The bible, I am not going to dis the words of the bible or people beliefs at all.

But the story of the bible in my mined just seem like a story. Great story but a story.

Example - Like the north star shining on Jesus... well most that read the bible, say the north star was sent from god to help the shepreds..does that make sence...
How does this person know this...? the bible right. now I'm not a bible reader, so I can not answer this question
But.. the person or human that wrote that part in the bible, how does he know this? did this higher power tell him to write this down, this higher power that is telling him this how does he know it is god..have you seen god?
This baby jesus at least my reading is god son... ok going off topic has I'm writing what I'm thinking is this god that created this plant as told in the bible in 7 days.... why did he create it...what for..? ok most people say because we are his children..
Ok what does that mean? something for this higher power to help past the time or why??
why create us? if as our scietist say that there are billions of stars out there .. we are the only planet with life or consousniness living on there? ... does not seem right to me...

I know this in deep stuff and some of you might not like it, Most not even thought of this stuff... Is it important.. not to anyone I know. Not my, wife,kids, anyone..lol

I think that on this forum, I might find a few people that have thoughts maybe like this...
Thanks for reading.. I know that this post will never mean anything but to me and the few.

Interestedmind :)

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 1:51 pm » by Svaha

Thinking like this leads to ever more questions, it's an internal dialogue, a vortex and eventualy a black out and that's the blessing.
The answer is always the experience now.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 2:04 pm » by Rydher

You're never really going to know for sure. You have to be able to understand the context of everything. Taking the bible, since you brought it up. You have to understand it was put together by a group of at worst evil men, at best misguided men. As for the people that wrote the bible, who knows. It comes down to faith which is something you have to come to on your own. Anyone that jumps into it blindly I is a fool, IMO. It's a very personal journey.

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 am » by Interestedmind

Well the first post made some since lol :)

InterestedMind

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 3:25 am » by Phoenix rising

We can i beleive sometimes think to much and without any real understanding of why our fellow humans can be soooo fucking greedy and power hungry and in turn fucking up the planet and species alike for a few extra pounds without no concern what so even for future generations, can this locust infestation be stoped b4 its to late, watch this space as they say, for the most part the bible is a fabrication of peoples imaginations much like gosip, after many reprints over the years the story gets changed time and time again till there is very little left of the real story being told, i seriously think if there was a god of sorts then why allow these terrible things to happen, why have one single species on a beatifull lush planet just so we can kill everythink on it for our selfish needs, lately im hearing a lot that we used to live on mars and fucked that planet up and now we are here doing the same thing, the elete leave just as all resorces are used up and the planet is dying along with most of us sheeple, they find another lush planet and the process begins again, the more i hear this story the more i start beleiveing it, prymimids on mars ect.... but that just my thorghts, i also think about what u mention but carnt make sence of it, it loops over and over in my head till i get headachs and need to take a rest of sites like this for a few weeks to rest up lol.

anyway if u find the anser please let me know because for me it will be a pain killing pill
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am » by Interestedmind

strobez wrote:We can i beleive sometimes think to much and without any real understanding of why our fellow humans can be soooo fucking greedy and power hungry and in turn fucking up the planet and species alike for a few extra pounds without no concern what so even for future generations, can this locust infestation be stoped b4 its to late, watch this space as they say, for the most part the bible is a fabrication of peoples imaginations much like gosip, after many reprints over the years the story gets changed time and time again till there is very little left of the real story being told, i seriously think if there was a god of sorts then why allow these terrible things to happen, why have one single species on a beatifull lush planet just so we can kill everythink on it for our selfish needs, lately im hearing a lot that we used to live on mars and fucked that planet up and now we are here doing the same thing, the elete leave just as all resorces are used up and the planet is dying along with most of us sheeple, they find another lush planet and the process begins again, the more i hear this story the more i start beleiveing it, prymimids on mars ect.... but that just my thorghts, i also think about what u mention but carnt make sence of it, it loops over and over in my head till i get headachs and need to take a rest of sites like this for a few weeks to rest up lol.

anyway if u find the anser please let me know because for me it will be a pain killing pill
Well Said... strobez

interestedmind :bang;