Lilith needs some love sent her way

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am » by Muchtyman

funnyman46 wrote:On one of the post I noticed she had said something about being down. And though we rarely email each other, I inquired about the situation in which she was kind enough to elude. After that, I thought nothing would do her better than affirmation that the world was a beautiful place and that she had people who care even if they are on a site spread across the planet.
To those who have proven that we are not all reptiles, I thank you for your kindness and consideration of another.
And yes, it’s none of your business. lol

I've no idea why Lilith needs our love ........but she can have mine for free .......

In the meantime , you , come across as some Sycophantic Lemming ...........

Peace .......................... :sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 am » by Funnyman46

You obviously either didn’t read the post or have little comprehension skills.
This is not about me. More of a play it forward for someone in need. Besides, at my stage in life, sucking up to a website is not what I need for self worth but thanks for your genuine concern.
Sometimes, simple is better

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 am » by TheDuck

funnyman46 wrote:On one of the post I noticed she had said something about being down. And though we rarely email each other, I inquired about the situation in which she was kind enough to elude. After that, I thought nothing would do her better than affirmation that the world was a beautiful place and that she had people who care even if they are on a site spread across the planet.
To those who have proven that we are not all reptiles, I thank you for your kindness and consideration of another.
And yes, it’s none of your business. lol

Exactly and she may not want to say/burden anyone, not that its a problem, that's what friends are for at the end of the day.

She and anyone who would would like a friendly email exchange can use my main email addy which is in this thread.

Ps I've had more than 8 pints at the mo so don't expect a quick response, love you all though.

You have an extra special place in my heart Funny man :dancer: :alien51: :lol: :alien51: :flop:

3 Jacks aswell, thanks. :pray:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 2:38 am » by Cosmonaut

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 2:50 am » by Lowsix

Lil, if you look at the thread views...
you'll notice something very cool.

People stopped by to make sure you were ok almost 1600 times.

that fuckin rules.
so do u...
thx for stickin around...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:01 am » by Lilith

yeah I can't believe the thread got so many posts :shock:

It was a bitter sweet pleasure to roll around in misery...but now I feel like moving on, I always like to give in to emotions..go through them really intensely...and resurrect stronger

thank you again guys, YOU ROCK :hugging:

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:14 am » by TheDuck

I'de still love to know what it was about but I'm just a nosey f**ker : D especially in this mood.

I've gotta be the first to say blatantly, who are those birds in your profile lol

BIG you know...

You've gone Avatar aswell.

Edit* sorry to pollute your thread, you should hear the crazy Classical music I'm listening to, I blame it on that.

My version of this is 9:01!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 am » by Tinman4higher

sockpuppet wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey sock....I love that quote there is a crack in everything...that's how the light gets in.
Seems fitting to the post. Sorry for your troubles Lilith
Last edited by Tinman4higher on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 am » by lamonema

Don't sweat the little shit, cuz it's all little shit. Just do what feels right for you. :love: and a big hug from me.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 am » by Ghost32

PreviousNext