Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:07 am » by TheDuck

Ye I dare ya.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:45 am » by Drjones

@ Sock and Duck...
SORRY GUYS.It's nothing to do with being 'humble' or anything like that i would NEVER SEEK OUT PHARMACEUDICAL DRUGS to 'help' with any given mental or actually other 'problems' i may have.The only thing i would condone or would possibly partake in would be a one on one with a councellor,to talk but to.. be honest that is what FAMILY is for...anyway do not visit a psychiatraist as they pretty much will prescribe you anti psychotics EVERYTIME,they are the ones that need help IMO...I'm past the point of no return these days anyway,and in that i mean i have attained such a high level of 'being' if you will ...i feel fucking fantastic in a natural powerful way and when i try to pass on this knowledge on,how i have done this i see many people treating it with sceptism,but such is the world,which you have no idea how much this frustrates me.To know a few real truths and to see people ignore them for beer and marijuana,which albeit no problem in moderation but you really owe it to yourself to try out the things i say..the superfoods and the herbs.This place is all about disclosure,well i am telling you the whole superfoods,organic foods juices,tonic herbs..all of this stuff IS REAL and their is a conspiracy at a high level to keep this from you,to keep you in fear of actually believing it so you live your entire life operating on the level 'they' the controllers want you to.This is what it is all about.They MUST keep you on 'their' level so you can be controlled,i know it may sound insane again this is the truth to it all.Even marijuana smokers know this to be true,hence the demonisation of this perfectly safe plant,all things in moderation.People may think the superfoods and organic living thing is BS but how can you say that if you have never given it a shot and by that i mean doing it for at least one year,this is what i have done,it was not easy but it is the way if you want to feel what it is like to be truly healthy from the inside out!! I'm now nearly two years into living a healthy life and i feel that i have just begun my journey if you will.You/we have no idea just how messed up our bodies and minds are BUT the superfoods and juices etc actually fix it all,i kid you not.Your body is a self repairing miracle if nourished appropriately..,it's actually an alive construct in it's own right,it is not YOU,it is just a vessel to carry you,you being the consciousness however if this vessel is damaged through bad diet etc it makes it next to impossiblte to connect with higher levels of awarenss.The controlling force has to keep you in the bubble,once you are out this once controlling force is like a fucking ant on a molehill to you THAT is our true power.Finally i have seen a few people on disclose say my adivce has helped them a little in their so that brings me some cause for celebration.You may not like what i say but i will forever persist ...because i am telling you the truth with every fibre in my being!..In all honesty i do what i do because i guess i love you!..I'm typing all this at 8 in the morning,.. :sunny:
Last edited by Drjones on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:50 am » by Mediasorcerer

hey dr,you make so much sense buddy,you are an inspiration seriously,proud to know you!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 9:56 am » by Drjones

mediasorcerer wrote:hey dr,you make so much sense buddy,you are an inspiration seriously,proud to know you!

Mate,right back at you.I'd just like to say my previous post looks big but it's hardly anything.It does'nt even come close to what i feel or what i really would like to say to you guys.I guess the way this construct of a internet forum operates,it has limits and my mind body and soul have none whatsoever.This construct of 'the forum' is highly amusing to my unlimited consciousness. :lol: I'd just like to say i took a large drink this morning with spirulina and chlorella,AFA algae(which is quite expensive but i don't care,it's good shit)..lol... and barley grass,with filtered water,half an avocado and a kiwi fruit.30 mins later i took a handful of my tonic herbs,goji,reishi,rhodiola,astragalus with a cup of my fave organic green tea,the chinese boy at the gym gave me some of the real stuff to try lately,you see how amazing life is?..anyway...This is some good stuff!!....It's now 8.50 in the morning...i'll be going to the gym at somepoint,have a few other amusing tasks to accomplish(from my consciousness' perspective).... :sunny:

Listen to the words we must,this is how i feel!!..

The power of love is a curious thing...indeed...touger than diamonds,whips like cream...wow it's all making sense...it never used ot so much...lol

'Can you FEEL it'...what was it yoda says-'use you FEELINGS you must' just to connect a dot. :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

@Sock how bout we have LOVE doctors,or LOVE shrinks...a bit like the Robin Williams character Patch Adams...which was based on a true story,the guy was actually helping people through laughter as a form of medicine,which has now been proven that laughter stimulates the immune system etc etc....

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 am » by Mediasorcerer

hey dr,get some kombucha cider,the siberian shaman drink it and they live for 120+ years i kid you not.
you can brew it yourself,takes 9 days to make a batch and its cheap to make,
its fukin soma i tell ya,
you can put herbs into it too for extra health benefit,
ps,remember herbs can be accumulative,dont go overboard[with respect]
too much licorice root can cause potassium deficiency ie have a break from time to time,[sorry]not trying to tell u what to do of course,just reminding you is all,regs ms.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 10:51 am » by Drjones

mediasorcerer wrote:hey dr,get some kombucha cider,the siberian shaman drink it and they live for 120+ years i kid you not.
too much licorice root can cause potassium deficiency ie have a break from time to time,[sorry]not trying to tell u what to do of course,just reminding you is all,regs ms.

Thanks mate yeah ,Kombucha :flop: .Tried that once,really liked it.Yes the herbs,well i'm not sure if they are accumulative in the way you think(Ie-they maybe dangerous?).Actually to the best of my knowledge the herbs,the adaptogens ...work better the longer you take them,you can take these substances for the rest of your life,which is what i plan on doing,of course i will be sure to mix things up regularly and vary the dosages depending on what i need out of the day,what i am doing etc.The tonic herbs are considered to be a fifth food group,very safe.Yes...it's something we have forgotten to a great extent the consuming of these herbs to maintain health.Here's a good article for you and others.I've been studying the superfoods and tonic herbs quite intensely over the years,actually for a long time before i decided to try them.
http://www.natural-connection.com/resou ... u_tea.html :rtft:
GREAT ARTICLE!

'The Chinese tonic herbs are very similar to the foods consumed in the macrobiotic diet. The "tonic" herbs, by definition are "food," or in fact, "super-food." By no means do all Chinese herbs fall into this category called "tonic." There are three traditional levels of Chinese herbs used in Asian health care.

'These tonic herbs are truly profound super-nutrients which enhance body functions, ultimately helping to establish optimum physiological functioning. The tonic herbs are very safe and most may be consumed regularly, or even daily, as part of one's dietary regime.'

I ONLY take the tonic herbs and i can attest to their brilliance..!!

'Ganoderma, also known as the Reishi mushroom, contains dozens of constituents that Japanese and Chinese studies indicate benefit our health. These micro-nutrients have been shown to improve our immune, cardiovascular and liver functions. It is as safe as peas and carrots.

Guys like i have been saying all along and i take these herbs remember,from the article which i had'nt read in it's entirity before it says--..wow..

By building health, there is no room in the body for disease. Disease is a reflection of a lack of body harmony, whereas health is based on a high degree of integration among the systems of the body which can be fostered by the consumption of the best nutrients that nature can provide. All of these "best" nutrients are not found in our common foods. Some are found in the tonic, or super-food-grade herbs. Once you have experienced the difference in how you feel and how your body functions when adding tonic herbs to your diet, you will realize that these super-foods, with all their abundance of micro-nutrients, are essential for radiant health. When all the functions of the body are naturally fed, the body is a truly miraculous creation. It can fight off disease before the disease has a chance to become established. In many cases, even if aging or disease processes have already set in, the revitalizing effects of the tonic herbs on our tissues and bodily system can help reverse them, or at least prevent further degeneration.

JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING !!..oh man the synchronisty of it all is beyond amazing :D ..it this does not convince you i'm not bullshitting..nothing will ..

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 pm » by Nihilgeist

drjones wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:hey dr,get some kombucha cider,the siberian shaman drink it and they live for 120+ years i kid you not.

Thanks mate yeah ,Kombucha :flop: .Tried that once,really liked it.Yes the herbs,well i'm not sure if they are accumulative in the way you think(Ie-they maybe dangerous?).Actually to the best of my knowledge the herbs,the adaptogens ...work better the longer you take them,you can take these substances for the rest of your life,which is what i plan on doing,of course i will be sure to mix things up regularly and vary the dosages depending on what i need out of the day,what i am doing etc.The tonic herbs are considered to be a fifth food group,very safe.Yes...it's something we have forgotten to a great extent the consuming of these herbs to maintain health.Here's a good article for you and others.I've been studying the superfoods and tonic herbs quite intensely over the years,actually for a long time before i decided to try them.
http://www.natural-connection.com/resou ... u_tea.html :rtft:
GREAT ARTICLE!

'The Chinese tonic herbs are very similar to the foods consumed in the macrobiotic diet. The "tonic" herbs, by definition are "food," or in fact, "super-food." By no means do all Chinese herbs fall into this category called "tonic." There are three traditional levels of Chinese herbs used in Asian health care.

'These tonic herbs are truly profound super-nutrients which enhance body functions, ultimately helping to establish optimum physiological functioning. The tonic herbs are very safe and most may be consumed regularly, or even daily, as part of one's dietary regime.'

I ONLY take the tonic herbs and i can attest to their brilliance..!!

'Ganoderma, also known as the Reishi mushroom, contains dozens of constituents that Japanese and Chinese studies indicate benefit our health. These micro-nutrients have been shown to improve our immune, cardiovascular and liver functions. It is as safe as peas and carrots.

Guys like i have been saying all along and i take these herbs remember,from the article which i had'nt read in it's entirity before it says--..wow..

By building health, there is no room in the body for disease. Disease is a reflection of a lack of body harmony, whereas health is based on a high degree of integration among the systems of the body which can be fostered by the consumption of the best nutrients that nature can provide. All of these "best" nutrients are not found in our common foods. Some are found in the tonic, or super-food-grade herbs. Once you have experienced the difference in how you feel and how your body functions when adding tonic herbs to your diet, you will realize that these super-foods, with all their abundance of micro-nutrients, are essential for radiant health. When all the functions of the body are naturally fed, the body is a truly miraculous creation. It can fight off disease before the disease has a chance to become established. In many cases, even if aging or disease processes have already set in, the revitalizing effects of the tonic herbs on our tissues and bodily system can help reverse them, or at least prevent further degeneration.

JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING !!..oh man the synchronisty of it all is beyond amazing :D ..it this does not convince you i'm not bullshitting..nothing will ..

Wow, don't get hit by a car or fall down some stairs. I'd hate to see your algae alfalfasprout fungus intake all go to waste...
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 2:46 pm » by Nihilgeist

drjones wrote:@ Sock and Duck...
SORRY GUYS.It's nothing to do with being 'humble' or anything like that i would NEVER SEEK OUT PHARMACEUDICAL DRUGS to 'help' with any given mental or actually other 'problems' i may have.The only thing i would condone or would possibly partake in would be a one on one with a councellor,to talk but to.. be honest that is what FAMILY is for...anyway do not visit a psychiatraist as they pretty much will prescribe you anti psychotics EVERYTIME,they are the ones that need help IMO...I'm past the point of no return these days anyway,and in that i mean i have attained such a high level of 'being' if you will ...i feel fucking fantastic in a natural powerful way and when i try to pass on this knowledge on,how i have done this i see many people treating it with sceptism,but such is the world,which you have no idea how much this frustrates me.To know a few real truths and to see people ignore them for beer and marijuana,which albeit no problem in moderation but you really owe it to yourself to try out the things i say..the superfoods and the herbs.This place is all about disclosure,well i am telling you the whole superfoods,organic foods juices,tonic herbs..all of this stuff IS REAL and their is a conspiracy at a high level to keep this from you,to keep you in fear of actually believing it so you live your entire life operating on the level 'they' the controllers want you to.This is what it is all about.They MUST keep you on 'their' level so you can be controlled,i know it may sound insane again this is the truth to it all.Even marijuana smokers know this to be true,hence the demonisation of this perfectly safe plant,all things in moderation.People may think the superfoods and organic living thing is BS but how can you say that if you have never given it a shot and by that i mean doing it for at least one year,this is what i have done,it was not easy but it is the way if you want to feel what it is like to be truly healthy from the inside out!! I'm now nearly two years into living a healthy life and i feel that i have just begun my journey if you will.You/we have no idea just how messed up our bodies and minds are BUT the superfoods and juices etc actually fix it all,i kid you not.Your body is a self repairing miracle if nourished appropriately..,it's actually an alive construct in it's own right,it is not YOU,it is just a vessel to carry you,you being the consciousness however if this vessel is damaged through bad diet etc it makes it next to impossiblte to connect with higher levels of awarenss.The controlling force has to keep you in the bubble,once you are out this once controlling force is like a fucking ant on a molehill to you THAT is our true power.Finally i have seen a few people on disclose say my adivce has helped them a little in their so that brings me some cause for celebration.You may not like what i say but i will forever persist ...because i am telling you the truth with every fibre in my being!..In all honesty i do what i do because i guess i love you!..I'm typing all this at 8 in the morning,.. :sunny:

Perhaps if you really wanted to convince people, instead of preaching to them about the ideas in general all the time and having no evidence to back it up other than your own bloated ego, oh and posting articles here and there, you should do what a Doctor actually does in most cases and lay out a dietary plan for someone like Sockpuppet to follow to put your money where your mouth is so to speak, so she could actually see some results to your fungal diet.

I mean, it couldn't be that hard right? Just post what you intake daily and have her follow it and if she's feeling better after a week, after a month, without her prescribed medicine, well then hell, we should all jump on the treebark bandwagon! As of right now though, nothing to follow. Just all "look at me, look at me, I'm wonderful!!" Convert the heathens Doctor so we can see the light!!
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:41 pm » by Gisgangusur

Everything on earth is in a continual flux - nothing stays constant or fixed. Our attachments to external things pass and change as things do. But there is one state where the soul finds a solid enough seat to rest and gather in all its being, with no need to recall the past or to press on to the future; a state where time is nothing, where the present lasts forever, with no mark of duration or trace of succession; a state where there is no feeling of deprivation or enjoyment, pleasure or pain, desire or fear—only that of our simple existence, which fills our soul entirely... What is it that one is enjoying in such a situation? Nothing exterior to oneself, nothing but oneself and one's own existence. As long as this state lasts one is self-sufficient like God. (Jean Jacques Rousseau)
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 pm » by Drjones

Not all all nihilgeist,you may think i have an ego but in fact it is you who has the ego.Yeah i look forward to the rant about how i am a sprout freak idiot blah de blah de blah... :roll:
You are not understanding anything i have said,but i forgive you.It's not as simple as you make it out to be.This is a massive problem i have noticed,you open up YOUR life experiences up which i have done here and then someone has the audacity to say you have an overblown ego,no mate..a passion and a true zest for life is nothing to do with ego,dont confuse the two as so many often do....that's what you are doing..Very annoying.I mean it's like people like yourself would like me to say this a cerrtain way or do this a certian way...NO....i do it MY WAY....not the way you would like...
This is all i am saying,this is ME...this is who i am,i am proud fo who i am and NOTHING will tell me not to be.I am like i say again,one more time ....not bullshitting,of course you would rather make some stupid jokes about these things than actually taking what i say with some seriousness and think,ok,what if drjones is telling the truth here,does it sound like i am lying or have an ego,really,if it does then we're all seriously screwed..But i get it,this is a forum a conspiracy site and so all the speculation and real BS comes with the territory.I mean i dont have to type a word here,do you think i am doing this for my ego or for 'fun'. :bang; ..i am sending a freaking message i think is important and whether anyone else does is irrelevant to me,if no one takes this advice i could'nt care less,i do this because i feel i have to do something,i have to pass all this on,that's my only purpose ..anyway i understand your mindset here.. it's not my aim to convince anyone what i say is true only those with some faith will realise.. :cheers:

I mean you've basically for some reason turned what i was saying on it's head,taken the opposite of what i said and what i am all about......you say it's about ME....fck me...NO wake up it's about YOU...do you think i do this FOR ME...i do not need to...this is all about YOU ..my fellow brothers and sisters who even after i post the truth i still get mocked for this...like i say what am i supposed to do?? :bang; ...i mean...what would satisy you?no doubt i'd do that and you'd find a fault with that too...do you see?..i aint perfect...jesus...imperfection is in a way perfection,which means ALL of us..nihilgeist i salute you nonetheless mate..

PreviousNext