Lilith needs some love sent her way

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 pm » by Drjones

nihilgeist wrote:
drjones wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:hey dr,get some kombucha cider,the siberian shaman drink it and they live for 120+ years i kid you not.
you can brew it yourself,takes 9 days to make a batch and its cheap to make,
its fukin soma i tell ya,
you can put herbs into it too for extra health benefit,
ps,remember herbs can be accumulative,dont go overboard[with respect]
too much licorice root can cause potassium deficiency ie have a break from time to time,[sorry]not trying to tell u what to do of course,just reminding you is all,regs ms.

Thanks mate yeah ,Kombucha :flop: .Tried that once,really liked it.Yes the herbs,well i'm not sure if they are accumulative in the way you think(Ie-they maybe dangerous?).Actually to the best of my knowledge the herbs,the adaptogens ...work better the longer you take them,you can take these substances for the rest of your life,which is what i plan on doing,of course i will be sure to mix things up regularly and vary the dosages depending on what i need out of the day,what i am doing etc.The tonic herbs are considered to be a fifth food group,very safe.Yes...it's something we have forgotten to a great extent the consuming of these herbs to maintain health.Here's a good article for you and others.I've been studying the superfoods and tonic herbs quite intensely over the years,actually for a long time before i decided to try them.
http://www.natural-connection.com/resou ... u_tea.html :rtft:
GREAT ARTICLE!

'The Chinese tonic herbs are very similar to the foods consumed in the macrobiotic diet. The "tonic" herbs, by definition are "food," or in fact, "super-food." By no means do all Chinese herbs fall into this category called "tonic." There are three traditional levels of Chinese herbs used in Asian health care.

'These tonic herbs are truly profound super-nutrients which enhance body functions, ultimately helping to establish optimum physiological functioning. The tonic herbs are very safe and most may be consumed regularly, or even daily, as part of one's dietary regime.'

I ONLY take the tonic herbs and i can attest to their brilliance..!!

'Ganoderma, also known as the Reishi mushroom, contains dozens of constituents that Japanese and Chinese studies indicate benefit our health. These micro-nutrients have been shown to improve our immune, cardiovascular and liver functions. It is as safe as peas and carrots.

Guys like i have been saying all along and i take these herbs remember,from the article which i had'nt read in it's entirity before it says--..wow..

By building health, there is no room in the body for disease. Disease is a reflection of a lack of body harmony, whereas health is based on a high degree of integration among the systems of the body which can be fostered by the consumption of the best nutrients that nature can provide. All of these "best" nutrients are not found in our common foods. Some are found in the tonic, or super-food-grade herbs. Once you have experienced the difference in how you feel and how your body functions when adding tonic herbs to your diet, you will realize that these super-foods, with all their abundance of micro-nutrients, are essential for radiant health. When all the functions of the body are naturally fed, the body is a truly miraculous creation. It can fight off disease before the disease has a chance to become established. In many cases, even if aging or disease processes have already set in, the revitalizing effects of the tonic herbs on our tissues and bodily system can help reverse them, or at least prevent further degeneration.

JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING !!..oh man the synchronisty of it all is beyond amazing :D ..it this does not convince you i'm not bullshitting..nothing will ..

Wow, don't get hit by a car or fall down some stairs. I'd hate to see your algae alfalfasprout fungus intake all go to waste...

Is it just me or is this reply really,really weird..? Why is what i posted a 'joke'?.. :help:
Would you rather i said,ok folks,gmo food is great,it makes me feel really good...even when it does'nt...i injected myself with some heroin this afternoon and had 15 cans of lager?..

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 03, 2010 9:01 pm » by Allreadydead

Drjones - tell it as it is! :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am » by lamonema

Doc Jones, Doc Jones, ya he is knowledgeable and i consider him a friend. However this is a thread that is dedicated to Lilith who maybe veiwed to some as the daughter of darkness. Well SHE is a 21 year old woman who is hurting, do you not relate or has the male ego taken over? If it has nothing to do with her or her situation then why soil an attempt to make HER feel better with pointless words of ones self. If i had one sacrifice at this point, it would be an honor to give myself to her pain. Because only a filithy destuctive pig such as myself can see how much pain can be given to the true artist at heart, mind and soul. She needs :hugging: and kisses, and to know that it will be okay.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 04, 2010 1:55 pm » by Drjones

lamonema wrote:Doc Jones, Doc Jones, ya he is knowledgeable and i consider him a friend. However this is a thread that is dedicated to Lilith who maybe veiwed to some as the daughter of darkness. Well SHE is a 21 year old woman who is hurting, do you not relate or has the male ego taken over? If it has nothing to do with her or her situation then why soil an attempt to make HER feel better with pointless words of ones self. If i had one sacrifice at this point, it would be an honor to give myself to her pain. Because only a filithy destuctive pig such as myself can see how much pain can be given to the true artist at heart, mind and soul. She needs :hugging: and kisses, and to know that it will be okay.

Mate if you look back you will see i sent lilith as much genuine love as i could with my first posts in this topic,this was my priority and i have very little ego .. if i see something i feel requires me to defend what i believe to be true i will act if i feel this is correct.
Anyway lilith is absolutely fine,i dont think she was ever depressed or whatever,i think she was just a little down on herself for whatever reason,this happens to the best of us...the best of us...the worst of us dont get these low vibrational feelings of depressiion or whatever,that's my take on all this...and that's why the 'depressed people' of the world are actually the targets of this system as these are the people that instinctively KNOW this world system is so wrong and this is why i say do not goto this same system for their drugs as the solution,realise you are human it is ok to have feelings and analyse them and grow from it all...be wise in an insane world and you will be invisible...at the same time your actions will have massive impact,inspire others and so on and so forth...first you must believe!!
:cheers:

Previous