Lisa Renee april 2011 ascension update

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 am » by Shiva777

Open Architecture
(The Frequency of Inclusivity)

April 2011

Dear Family,

Recently I have returned from the most beautiful and surreal experience that transpired within our group Guardian planetary grid project that we participated with over the last month. Our group had the opportunity to witness the frequency of the New Open Architecture that supports “Unity Source Code” geometry - penetrate and anchor into the physical elemental planes collapsing potentially destructive timelines into other positive potential timelines for humanity’s access. This closed multiple “galactic” wormholes being accessed by Dark entities that were using them to manipulate time fields or use the human being’s energy field through the mass consciousness control programs. When you manipulate massive amounts of energy this way, you create rips in time and space fabric, which manipulates time and space, as well as the nodes that control “timelines”. As a result we have a bunch of entities quite confused at what has transpired as certain technologies they were using are now defunct. Their known existence is changing along with ours.

During Mid March this planet had an .....

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index ... sletterlyv

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 am » by Realorfake

shit that must take a lot of time and energy in itself just to write all that... i dont know why but I like her lol. shes so confident in being GOOD that even though much of it seems "fanatical" i dont care... id rather read this than read garbage about jews and palestinians, or libyans and egyptians... or americans...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 am » by Gonzo63

Garbage is garbage. Be it racist or the particular brand of crazy this one is spewing forth. If you think for one minute that this person is an "enlightened being" who is ushering in the next stage in our evolution by manipulating time and space, then I'd like to show you my bridge portfolio as I'm to unload some lovely bridges in Libya. Let's not forget, if you want to learn more about this complete tool's wide range of batshittery, you are invited to go to her website and review her membership options. PT Barnum nailed it.

Buddha don't Tweet!

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 5:58 am » by Roadkill

People believe this stupid cunt?
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 6:14 am » by Realorfake

gonzo63 wrote:Garbage is garbage. Be it racist or the particular brand of crazy this one is spewing forth. If you think for one minute that this person is an "enlightened being" who is ushering in the next stage in our evolution by manipulating time and space, then I'd like to show you my bridge portfolio as I'm to unload some lovely bridges in Libya. Let's not forget, if you want to learn more about this complete tool's wide range of batshittery, you are invited to go to her website and review her membership options. PT Barnum nailed it.

Buddha don't Tweet!

ya, again - i find it more enlightening to read positive oriented literature vs the "batshittery" in media... call me crazy but I'll sleep better not knowing 6 muslim children were blown to smitherines by jew/libyans/palestinians/americans alike.... punk, smd.
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 6:20 am » by Roadkill

realorfake wrote:
gonzo63 wrote:Garbage is garbage. Be it racist or the particular brand of crazy this one is spewing forth. If you think for one minute that this person is an "enlightened being" who is ushering in the next stage in our evolution by manipulating time and space, then I'd like to show you my bridge portfolio as I'm to unload some lovely bridges in Libya. Let's not forget, if you want to learn more about this complete tool's wide range of batshittery, you are invited to go to her website and review her membership options. PT Barnum nailed it.

Buddha don't Tweet!

ya, again - i find it more enlightening to read positive oriented literature vs the "batshittery" in media... call me crazy but I'll sleep better not knowing 6 muslim children were blown to smitherines by jew/libyans/palestinians/americans alike.... punk, smd.

Kudos to you...I am numb to all of that shit. Throw a bunch of babies , kittens and Puppies into a food processor and I wouldn't bat an eye.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings