Lisa Renee..awakening the indigo's vids

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 11:08 am » by Shiva777

Who are the Indigos? Lisa discusses the current Planetary Energy Impacts for the Indigo and Star Races, What the 12 Strand DNA has to do with Indigos and the Ascension Cycle, What the Indigo contract is, How Indigos got here from the 6D Stargate Portal and how the Sirians hosted this to assist in the Ascension. Indigo Typing based upon the roles they play in being deployed and more about the children being born now. Tools Discussed: Parent Child Indigo Calibration Command, Ebook, Indigo Meditation Technique.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-AcRCk_ys8

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 4:07 pm » by Harbin

That she is attractive from every angle makes viewing this tedious :bullshit: less painful to watch.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 4:09 pm » by Nyarelathodep

Harbin, is your glass empty of full?...I can never tell.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 5:22 pm » by Thebluecanary

All that Indigo stuff is just an excuse for yuppie new ager parents not to have to control or discipline their children. Here in Anus Mundi nobody knows what an Indigo is, but when I lived in Hippie Heaven, do you know how many times some brat trashed my store or otherwise acted badly in public, only to have mummy and or daddy look at me, say "Well, he/she is an Indigo." Like, well, that explains it. Our child is a higher level of evolution. That's why we can't or wont discipline it. Whatever.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm » by Shiva777

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 am » by Nyarelathodep

thebluecanary wrote:All that Indigo stuff is just an excuse for yuppie new ager parents not to have to control or discipline their children. Here in Anus Mundi nobody knows what an Indigo is, but when I lived in Hippie Heaven, do you know how many times some brat trashed my store or otherwise acted badly in public, only to have mummy and or daddy look at me, say "Well, he/she is an Indigo." Like, well, that explains it. Our child is a higher level of evolution. That's why we can't or wont discipline it. Whatever.

That seems like rather poor discerment to me, to say that because you have witnessed multiple misrepresentations of something, than surely that something is entirely discredited/untrue? You dont seem that one dimensional in thought based on previous posts.
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 3:15 am » by Thebluecanary

nyarelathodep wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:All that Indigo stuff is just an excuse for yuppie new ager parents not to have to control or discipline their children. Here in Anus Mundi nobody knows what an Indigo is, but when I lived in Hippie Heaven, do you know how many times some brat trashed my store or otherwise acted badly in public, only to have mummy and or daddy look at me, say "Well, he/she is an Indigo." Like, well, that explains it. Our child is a higher level of evolution. That's why we can't or wont discipline it. Whatever.

That seems like rather poor discerment to me, to say that because you have witnessed multiple misrepresentations of something, than surely that something is entirely discredited/untrue? You dont seem that one dimensional in thought based on previous posts.

I should say, then, perhaps, that I personally have never encountered an actual "Indigo" child or saw any evidence that such an animal actually exists, only many many indulgent parents who wanted very desperately to believe that their child is something special. The majority of traits trumpeted as marks of the Indigo exist in all children to some extent, and the majority of arguments that I have heard parents use to insist that their children are Indigo always seemed to me to be bad behavior/discipline problems that they would rather explain away as some mark of specialness than deal with in a responsible parent-like manner. Every parent thinks that his/her child is extra special. But what happens in 10 years when little Indigo grows up to be...just a regular person. No great hero, no stunning intellect, no higher level of evolution...just an adult, possibly with social and emotional problems stemming from lack of parental discipline. Are Mom and Dad yuppie going to then be disappointed in Junior because he didn't fulfill his great destiny? You're an Indigo, son...so why the hell are you still living in our basement, working as a barista, trying to get the band back together? Why haven't you ushered us into a newer level of consciousness yet? No, I don't believe the current generation of pampered yuppie spawn is a higher stage of evolution. I believe that they are indulged and overstimulated and that they will grow up into a generation of adults that I shudder to think about.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 3:29 am » by Nyarelathodep

Thats a far better way of saying it, and on that I can agree for the most part. Evolution on a spiritual level is a choice, and demands effort...sometimes in vast amounts. I believe there are children being born now in increasing numbers who are having an easier time of it, and this is based upon the increased exposure to photon emmissions/cosmic energy comming into earth more and more. I have felt this myself, and continue to feel it escalating, but you need to be open to this, just as you have to make a conscious effort to awaken and balance your chakras. Ask and you shall recieve, indeed. The parents of these children (of the sort that you describe) probably grasp the concept of letting children be receptive to their imaginations and to not let the right brain dominate and quash intuition, but thats of little use if it is not balanced with some modicom of discipline and self-responsibilty. Have you felt anything of the increasing energy levels in the last few months?

Next