List of all the nasty ingredients in vaccines.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 pm » by Neversaydie

After refusing to sign a consent form for my daughter to receive her teen DT-IPV booster shot, I decided to show all her friends why I was against any form of vaccine and why it wasn't good for them. IMHO.
I was sick and tired of them putting pressure on my daughter to get vaccinated through fearmongering. :yell:

The shit that vaccine's are made from is a real eye opener. :shock: And most people do not realize this.
This source has been very handy for me to explain away why I refused consent.

I'm not in anyway telling people to stay away from or giving any advice whatsoever regarding vaccine's.
This link is just for information only and it's up to you to make up your own mind.

For anyone who is interested in finding out what is in a vaccine, this website will be of benefit.

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for a glossary and details of description.

http://vaccines.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=005206#header_dtap_ipv
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 am » by missamandamanhattan

I started to question vaccines the moment I learned that thimerosol is a component of the adjuvant. Thimerosol is a derivative of mercury - mercury is the most toxic substance known to man! Why in heavens name would anyone want to place the most toxic substance known to man directly into their body? Why would any parent want to have the most toxic substance known to man injected directly into the body of their precious newborn healthy baby???

The vial of vaccine consists of the vaccine and the adjuvant. Think of cordial - you have a little cordial and the rest is water. The cordial represents the vaccine and the water represents the adjuvant.

So when you are researching the subject of vaccines don't forget to ask yourself why you would need an adjuvant? If the vaccine is the 'working' component of the vaccine - just whack it in and be done with it! People need to ask questions and research the empirical data - oh that's right - there is no empirical data.

Much Peace - Amanda