List of Dead Scientists

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 24, 2009 2:04 am » by Spock

funkt33 wrote:Did anyone get updates on the female astronaut Claudie Haigneré . About her attempted suicide her husband refutes and the burning of her lab on the same day.
Most sites say sorcha faal reported it :bullshit: meter on her. But i did get info from french news sites that confirmed the basic story.Did anyone hear anymore on the subject ?

Hey Funkt33 - not trying to sound like an asshole here, but wanted you to know that anything from Sorcha Faal is complete crap. He's proven time and time again he's nothing but an alarmist science fiction writer that the russian public eats up.

As far as the dead microbiologists, it is too coincidental to be coincidence at this point. I've been watching this for the past 4 years or so - it truly appears to be a hidden agenda.

What's more alarming is the hype over the swine flu and the massive amount of experts in the field of microbiology that are no longer with us to either refute or cure.

That's the scary notion.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 am » by Lucidlemondrop

spock wrote:
funkt33 wrote:Did anyone get updates on the female astronaut Claudie Haigneré . About her attempted suicide her husband refutes and the burning of her lab on the same day.
Most sites say sorcha faal reported it :bullshit: meter on her. But i did get info from french news sites that confirmed the basic story.Did anyone hear anymore on the subject ?

Hey Funkt33 - not trying to sound like an asshole here, but wanted you to know that anything from Sorcha Faal is complete crap. He's proven time and time again he's nothing but an alarmist science fiction writer that the russian public eats up.

As far as the dead microbiologists, it is too coincidental to be coincidence at this point. I've been watching this for the past 4 years or so - it truly appears to be a hidden agenda.

What's more alarming is the hype over the swine flu and the massive amount of experts in the field of microbiology that are no longer with us to either refute or cure.

That's the scary notion.

It is very disturbing how for so long they have been speaking of this "second wave" even the local news person yesterday mentioned the spring run of flu was basically a warm up for this coming october, I still don't have an opinion if it is an economic issue to sell the vaccinations or some kind of depopulation plan, or even an excuse to quarantine.
Just as interesting is how the dates are coming so close to the bank failures...

Can't tell who's on first anymore....
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Previous