List of Dead Scientists

Initiate

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 pm » by Kanaeta

Disclose.tv disciple & reppin X-TINCTION AGENDA <(-_-)> Till All Are One!

jetxvii

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 pm » by jetxvii

I'll tell you what brother, they were all silenced.. the older ones were probably just old or sick. but the younger ones that were MURDERED/SUICIDE. Obvious something mysterious there... and most seemed to happen a day or 2 apart or in the same few years or so... good post my friend...

brillbilly

PostThu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 pm » by brillbilly

:flop: hi,i think the topic was put up not so long ago and i think when you see that 40 had died in 4 years,um i think it may not be the best job inviroment to go in to :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 am » by Kanaeta

$#@$#@$ I figured it was :/ imma delete the thread & thx :D

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am » by Mountain19

:nwo: towers came down for many reasons evidence/hard copies paperwork burned or out the window. i wondered if any legable and if anyone grab some? evidence of fraud w/merrel lynch ect. then we know building 7 evidence also.
at the same time they have a hit list of wittnesses as history will be what they write. they are rebuilding rome. ever hear bush once asked "what is the constitution? it is only a piece of paper. as cesar said of democracy it is nothing you can hold!

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

This is an old subject and has been looked at time and time again...........

But IMO it should never be forgotten and lets keep the memory of those who died for the cause alive.........

They seemed to be trailblazers and followed protocol, but when they expressed human emotions and concern for humanity they were taken out...........

So sad............

In the name of all the deceased scientists and microbiologists...............Thank you for your contribution to humanity.

I think there should be a memorial for those who gave their lives to advance a cause only then to be considered collateral damage or a risk to the security of the project.

Edit to improve wording...........
Last edited by Lucidlemondrop on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 pm » by Funkt33

Did anyone get updates on the female astronaut Claudie Haigneré . About her attempted suicide her husband refutes and the burning of her lab on the same day.
Most sites say sorcha faal reported it :bullshit: meter on her. But i did get info from french news sites that confirmed the basic story.Did anyone hear anymore on the subject ?

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 10:11 pm » by TheDuck

kanaeta wrote:$#@$#@$ I figured it was :/ imma delete the thread & thx :D

Put a square bracket on the last part of your sig before the B ;)
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 10:46 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

funkt33 wrote:Did anyone get updates on the female astronaut Claudie Haigneré . About her attempted suicide her husband refutes and the burning of her lab on the same day.
Most sites say sorcha faal reported it :bullshit: meter on her. But i did get info from french news sites that confirmed the basic story.Did anyone hear anymore on the subject ?

should we investigate, funk33, or shall we let it slip through the cracks?

I am willing to post up a couple of sources as follow up if anyone is interested, but if we are done here I won't waste my time............
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostMon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 am » by Kanaeta

Put a square bracket on the last part of your sig before the B ;)

TY =D

Next