Little Bob the Roswell alien

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 am » by Kinninigan

That alien looks "too happy" to be on a distant planet and having his UFO shoot down by monkey people
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 am » by E6722maj

ufosarus wrote:what that mean? its cgi?

just filters on various stills from the vid. i don't know if it's cgi or not

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 am » by Yuya63

Is it easier to hide cgi with black n white film?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 am » by Ufosarus

e6722maj wrote:
ufosarus wrote:what that mean? its cgi?

just filters on various stills from the vid. i don't know if it's cgi or not

cool, maybe someone can tell us :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 am » by Closed1

eschat wrote:

Little Bob the Roswell alien plus ufo sighting from 2011 plus others.

I'm glad most of you enjoyed the video, I'm convinced its the real thing. I'm also very glad I posted the video because I found something here that was posted later in this thread that just blew my mind.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The person who posted this video has blown my mind. Please follow these steps to understand what I'm talking about.

Step #1 Start the video then double click on the video and watch it on You Tube.

Step #2 Go to full screen mode

Step #3 Go to 1:17 of the video and view it in full screen.

Step #4 Look at the eyes closely.

The person who made this video took the original footage and then put it through some simple color filters. Then this person used the inverted color filter which basically creates a inverted negative.

The Point: The eyes should have no 3D elements or depth. If you look at the left eye you can clearly see a door. You can also see what appears to be a desk complete with a desk pad. It even looks like someone could be sitting there. The eyes should be an orange color or gray or white invert. There should be nothing else in the eyes if this was a puppet or a CGI hoax let alone these images in the eyes.

Now knowing a lot about imaging software I know these images should not be seen in the eyes when the video has color negative inverting.

You may actually be looking a rough impression on what this alien was looking at when this footage was taken. If that is in fact the case then imagine how amazing this is.

P>S If you watch the first video I posted in full screen you can actually see the eye lashes of the alien when it blinks.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 am » by Ufosarus

2.03 is the end of the vid? so what am i supposed to see :headscratch:

Initiate

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 am » by Baboogdi

This is a longer version I think. I am not impressed with the debunk. They say he doesn't move his body but he does. This is the best candidate for a real alien that I've seen to date. And I don't think they are Roswell aliens but meant to be beings encountered in Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJZbTQFNBvc

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hJZbTQFNBvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Last edited by Baboogdi on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 am » by Closed1

ufosarus wrote:2.03 is the end of the vid? so what am i supposed to see :headscratch:

:dunno: Sorry my bad, made a typo it is corrected now.

Look at 1:17 and freeze it and look at it full screen then look at the eyes as I mention in my previous post.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 5:09 am » by Closed1

eschat wrote:
eschat wrote:

Little Bob the Roswell alien plus ufo sighting from 2011 plus others.

I'm glad most of you enjoyed the video, I'm convinced its the real thing. I'm also very glad I posted the video because I found something here that was posted later in this thread that just blew my mind.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The person who posted this video has blown my mind. Please follow these steps to understand what I'm talking about.

Step #1 Start the video then double click on the video and watch it on You Tube.

Step #2 Go to full screen mode

Step #3 Go to 1:17 of the video and view it in full screen.

Step #4 Look at the eyes closely.

The person who made this video took the original footage and then put it through some simple color filters. Then this person used the inverted color filter which basically creates a inverted negative.

The Point: The eyes should have no 3D elements or depth. If you look at the left eye you can clearly see a door. You can also see what appears to be a desk complete with a desk pad. It even looks like someone could be sitting there. The eyes should be an orange color or gray or white invert. There should be nothing else in the eyes if this was a puppet or a CGI hoax let alone these images in the eyes.

Now knowing a lot about imaging software I know these images should not be seen in the eyes when the video has color negative inverting.

You may actually be looking a rough impression on what this alien was looking at when this footage was taken. If that is in fact the case then imagine how amazing this is.

So did anyone see the images in the eyes ??

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 am » by Rich316

Can someone find the better quality version? I posted it last year but dont have time just now to look.

ufosaurus, as far at it not having the neck to hold that sized head.. there is nothing to measure this against. It could be they have really think skull bones and neck may be stronger than we know.. Too many unknows to make accurate comparisons.

Look it could be fake, if so it's a very good fake. Not sure why someone would go to that much trouble though..

there are only 2 possibles here, real deal or fake.. I'd like to lean towards real.. I think it's quite incredible footage if real.

PreviousNext