Little Bob the Roswell alien

Initiate

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 5:37 am » by Closed1

rich316 wrote:Can someone find the better quality version? I posted it last year but dont have time just now to look.

there are only 2 possibles here, real deal or fake.. I'd like to lean towards real.. I think it's quite incredible footage if real.

Try these:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 am » by Rich316

It also appears to have been slowed down. Watch the seconds clock on the youtube player vs the seconds on the film. It is slower by about 30-50% maybe?

The bottom vid is the better footage. However there was more, it also showed a vehicle of some sort flying nex to a plane from memory?? Really grainy footage though.

Not sure this has anything to do with Roswell though?

Initiate

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 7:17 am » by Baboogdi

If you'll watch the vid from the link I posted earlier it has footage of them walking.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 pm » by Rich316

Yes thanks for that. They appear to be the same so only adds to the mystery.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 5:57 pm » by 420rider

I can see what looks like a person that's sitting down in a chair in the middle of a doorway in it's right eye (the left to us). In it's left eye there seems to be a box of some sort and maybe a desk. I do like this footage the alien looks pretty real to me and If I was them I try to sell this like hollywood did that alien autosy shit

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 6:46 pm » by Poooooot

baboogdi wrote:If you'll watch the vid from the link I posted earlier it has footage of them walking.

What link are you referring to? It is "Bob" walking? I'd love to see that.

gurupada wrote:Sorry, but here's a debunk story of this video:
http://mindcemetery.net/2011/05/zeta-reticula-alien-video-from-roswell-ufo-crash-debunked/

The writer seems to have some sort of personal interest in slamming this video. Instead of being objective like a "real journalist," he is insulting and condescending. That is a turn off and in turn makes the writer less likeable and causes the reader to less sympathetic to his point of view, and feel like he has some sort of vendetta. He did bring up one point, something that bothered me about the film as well: the projector sounds. but his other notes (the body not moving, etc) are completely false.

I've always been intrigued by this clip. The slight muscle movements (eyelids, fingers, lips, neck muscles) are small details that would be difficult (but not impossible) to create with a computer. Even mind-blowing CGI is obviously CGI when you take a close look, but the unconscious movements Bob make are very realistic. If it is CGI, it's done very well.

I do find it hard to believe that the CIA or whatever would allow this to not only be available online for so many months, but allow it to be on youtube, of all places. Google owns youtube, and the government basically owns Google. It would be very easy to pull them all, but that of course would raise a lot of red flags. So again, another impasse.

In the video where they change the lighting and run it through filters, I do see reflections of some sort of office in his eyes. :think:

Bottom line, I am not convinced that "Bob" is authentic, but it's definitely one of the most compelling vids I've seen. I'm leaning more towards it being real.

I also want to note how similar Bob is to the entities that were spotted in the Turkish UFO video, which has been confirmed as authentic.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://youtu.be/89KkYMS8jkk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Turkey_UFO_sightings
http://www.siriusufo.org/tr/
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 pm » by Poooooot

baboogdi, ignore my question. I see what you mean. I had never seen this video. Definitly same beings. And they don't seem to have much trouble walking in our environment, in our gravitational pull.... Puts a whole new spin on this Bob video, for sure.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am going to spend a ltitle time digging deeper into this, but right now, I'm off to my lunch break!
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 pm » by Theprophet

it''s real
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 pm » by Ufosarus

rich316 wrote:Can someone find the better quality version? I posted it last year but dont have time just now to look.

ufosaurus, as far at it not having the neck to hold that sized head.. there is nothing to measure this against. It could be they have really think skull bones and neck may be stronger than we know.. Too many unknows to make accurate comparisons.

Look it could be fake, if so it's a very good fake. Not sure why someone would go to that much trouble though..

there are only 2 possibles here, real deal or fake.. I'd like to lean towards real.. I think it's quite incredible footage if real.

hey rich, no i ment the neck does look right to carry a head that size :look:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:15 pm » by Poooooot

theprophet wrote:it''s real

Gut instinct or do you have information? :cheers:
Matthew 7

PreviousNext