Little Bob the Roswell alien

Initiate

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 8:10 pm » by Starphazer

yuya63 wrote:
ufosarus wrote:yeah i think the neck stands out for me, i mean the neck really looks like it was ment to carry
a head like that :think:

Yes, but in little or no gravity it wouldnt be an issue. Here, we are physical beings. We need to grow strong limbs cause much of our energy is used from walking and lifting in our gravity. But, in little or no gravity, much of our growth would go elsewere, like growing bigger brains, since or limbs would not have the need to grow bigger. Just a thought, i have no science to back this up.

Would you say the same thing about a turtle?Flip a turtle over on his shell and it will use the head&neck to flip back upright. 8-)

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 1:53 pm » by Taurus82

if its real, why dont they cover it up? make this vid banned from you tube etc...
when anonymous comes out with proof of ET.... wel that would shake the world ;-)

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 am » by Rich316

taurus82 wrote:if its real, why dont they cover it up? make this vid banned from you tube etc...
when anonymous comes out with proof of ET.... wel that would shake the world ;-)

Good question. I don't think they want to cover it up but slowly get people used to the idea of life elsewhere.. Maybe there's an agenda behind it I don't know but either way, nobody can prove that vid is real or not until some strong evidence comes forward.

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 5:04 pm » by Poooooot

taurus82 wrote:if its real, why dont they cover it up? make this vid banned from you tube etc...

Excellent point. I think, though, that they realize if they go ahead and pull every single version out there, it will raise some HUGE red flags. That's just my opinion, though.

Why they didn't kill it when it first came out? Either they didn't care bc it's fake, didn't know bc it's fake, or didn't know and it is authentic.

Does anyone know who the original uploader was?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Previous