Live Blood Analysis - Effects of Radiation via Smart Meters

Initiate

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 2:48 pm » by Trip

Live Blood Analysis - Observable Effects of RF/MW Radiation via Smart Meters

Upload to Disclose.tv

This clip is an excerpt from Take Back Your Power - a critical investigation of the Smart Metering phenomenon and Smart Grid. More than 5,000 studies now show RF/MW radiation to be harmful to human biology, animals and plants. Acute and chronic exposure to RF (radio-frequency) and MW (microwave) radiation can, even at very low power-densities, lead to not only the negative health effects shown in this video, but calcium ion damage in cells, endothelial cell dysfunction, nitric oxide depletion, oxidative stress, melatonin disruption, blood-brain-barrier leakage, DNA damage, sperm damage and more. Glucose metabolism changes within the brain are observable after just minutes of cell phone use.

The mechanisms for damage from non-thermal, non-ionising radiation exposure are now becoming clear.

Unfortunately, so-called "safety" thresholds maintained in the UK are woefully out of date and obsolete, permitting a deluge of highly-profitable, RF-emitting technologies to be introduced into our lives. Whilst attempts by campaigners in every country are being made to stem and reverse the tide of these environmental toxins, you can take positive action to protect yourself and your family by limiting your own exposure to RF and MW-emitting devices, such as Smart Meters, cell phones, WiFi routers and devices, wireless baby monitors, wireless alarm systems, wireless games consoles, etc

For more information on Smart Meters, visit http://www.StopSmartMeters.org.uk

You have the lawful right to refuse a Smart Meter. http://www.DontSmartMeter.me

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4JDEspdx58
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 3:19 pm » by Slith

Good informative post :flop:

Scary sh#t though

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 pm » by mediasorcery

if u had one of these demonic mind control meters installed at your home, could u make like a faraday cage around it to help shield radiation i wonders?

wat materials would u use? that are handy.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 31, 2013 8:42 pm » by Trip

More info, same first video though.

Upload to Disclose.tv

BLOOD-CURDLING SMART METERS

The video clip is an excerpt from the documentary, “Take Back Your Power”—a critical investigation of the Smart Metering phenomenon and Smart Grid. It shows observable effects of the RF/MW radiation from a Smart Meter on human blood cells using dark-field microscopy.

More than 5,000 studies now show RF/MW radiation to be harmful to human biology, animals and plants. Acute and chronic exposure to RF (radio-frequency) and MW (microwave) radiation can, even at very low power-densities, lead to not only the negative health effects shown in this video, but calcium ion damage in cells, endothelial cell dysfunction, nitric oxide depletion, oxidative stress, melatonin disruption, blood-brain-barrier leakage, DNA damage, sperm damage and more. Glucose metabolism changes within the brain are observable after just minutes of cell phone use.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The mechanisms for damage from non-thermal, non-ionising radiation exposure are now becoming clear. Unfortunately, so-called “safety” thresholds maintained in the UK are woefully out of date and obsolete, permitting a deluge of highly-profitable, RF-emitting technologies to be introduced into our lives.

PICTURE > http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/wp-co ... owell3.jpg

Whilst attempts by campaigners in every country are being made to stem and reverse the tide of these environmental toxins, you can take positive action to protect yourself and your family by limiting your own exposure to RF and MW-emitting devices, such as Smart Meters, cell phones, WiFi routers and devices, wireless baby monitors, wireless alarm systems, wireless games consoles, etc.

Please alert your neighbours, friends and families to this important information.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Source: http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2013/ ... art-meter/
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:26 am » by Opalserpent

OMG, We got solar panels and they just put our solar meter in.

I told them I wasn't interested in a wireless meter a couple years back when
they were offering them to everyone here with free light bulbs.

So I go to my meter box! :nails:

Then I see this flash looking thing with anti tamper seals on it.

Impressive I thought. :look:

So I figure I'll google and see what I find on this EDMI Atlas MK 10A

And Guess WHAT THE FCUK I FOUND!!! :alien:

http://www.wpdsmartmetering.co.uk/getdo ... -V1-0.aspx

The EDMI MK10A has built-in GSM communications which
allows the register reads and half hourly consumption data to
be remotely retrieved daily.
This sheet describes how to manually read the meter

Fortunately the wireless smart meter not solar meter, %&%^&*%& :bang;

is located at the garage side on the first floor of where I live and next

to the neighbours bedroom.

What am I to do, My dad gets pissed when I mention zionism since he hates mussies
and telling my neighbours they are getting irradiated constandly day and night
from a wireless meter positioned opposite their bedroom is not going to
win me their admiration. :headscratch:

I will wait and see how the neighbours fair over the coming years. :look:

The meter makes disturbing clicking noises every 10 seconds or so.

It better be 30 minute intervals of Data sent. :evil:

I am going to bend over and take it though. It's too late now and I don't like to winge
after the deed is done.
I spose I would have had no choice if there were no alternatives.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.