LIVE Webcam from GAZA!

Initiate

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 4:20 pm » by Iwgmac8

drjones wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:Lets all have a beer n watch this war live,gr8.

:top: :evil: :scary:
oh and...
:top: :top: :top:

x10x10 :bang;
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Initiate

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 pm » by Ratty

ive noticed the bbc have been using clips from this webcam
its good to be able watch something that is not edited

thanks for the link HERBERT

Initiate

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 pm » by Picachu

well the connection is officially shut off......

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 7:23 pm » by Drjones

picachu wrote:well the connection is officially shut off......

good :evil:

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 7:40 pm » by Hesop

Drjones, I thought it somewhat important to watch. Although not much can actually be seen, if offers a better insight than the news propaganda machine. There has been too many lies, from both sides, played out on what is offered to us, as the news.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 9:19 pm » by Drjones

hesop wrote:Drjones, I thought it somewhat important to watch. Although not much can actually be seen, if offers a better insight than the news propaganda machine. There has been too many lies, from both sides, played out on what is offered to us, as the news.

Hey respect m8 but like i said before...THIS IS A WAR...what is there to see.... :?:
People are dying and THAT'S IT...innocent women and children and us sitting at home on watching this crap on our TV aint gonna change nothing...If you ask me this live WAR CAM is appealing to people's mascocistic side and i do not like that :hell: ....I will never watch this tripe. :evil:
Again people are like..Ooh i like to watch..the media is biased....for focks sake man we've known this for damn years,since 911 at least...Time to take things to the next level...people are ending up back in the trance just as quickly as they had snapped out of it...that is another level of this thing that i have noticed..it happens to me so i know it is very real and cannot be denied.
Aaarghh...enough damn wars human race,when are we ever going to learn :headscratch:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 9:49 pm » by Cosmonaut

Ah its a real shame the service has been disconnected. I don't know the origins of the source provided but its a safe bet its by brave souls inside Gaza, wanting us in the west to see without editing and subtext what is going on.

I was looking forward to sending this to friends, those I know who have attended rallies, marches and have handed out leaflets at bus stations and rail terminals, they would find this very interesting and a useful tool for informing people.

I only wish I'd come across this thread earlier.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm » by Cosmonaut

Picnicing Israelis enjoy the view of Gaza bombardment with some soft drinks and snacks, seems as though some Israelis are guilty of enjoying the slaughter as a macabre form of entertainment.

Upload to Disclose.tv

She's just a little bit fascist?!

I have to hand her credit though... at least she admits it.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 12, 2009 12:33 pm » by Drjones

cosmonaut wrote:Ah its a real shame the service has been disconnected. I don't know the origins of the source provided but its a safe bet its by brave souls inside Gaza, wanting us in the west to see without editing and subtext what is going on.

I was looking forward to sending this to friends, those I know who have attended rallies, marches and have handed out leaflets at bus stations and rail terminals, they would find this very interesting and a useful tool for informing people.

I only wish I'd come across this thread earlier.

Fair enough m8...but again i say...THIS IS A WAR...What is there for people to SEE....
We know war is BAD and not part of true human intent and it's not what we were supposed to do to each other on this planet... :bang;

It's a MAD world... :headscratch: ...what is WAR good for?...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING :hell:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TeqmObTLT ... re=related

Initiate

PostTue Jan 20, 2009 1:33 am » by Brothers

cosmonaut wrote:Picnicing Israelis enjoy the view of Gaza bombardment with some soft drinks and snacks, seems as though some Israelis are guilty of enjoying the slaughter as a macabre form of entertainment.

Upload to Disclose.tv

She's just a little bit fascist?!

I have to hand her credit though... at least she admits it.

Don't know why you think this is unusual. They did it during the American Civil War when people picnic on hills to watch the war as well as other European countries did the same thing. Think of it like the Roman colossium.

Previous