Living on borrowed time

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 9:18 am » by Zer0

I often hear this phrase come up on the DTV chats "I should had been dead *insert number* years ago" but yet here you remain, I wanted to make a thread for those stories, why do some of you feel like you were supposed to die? If you are religious/spiritual you probably believe you remain because a higher power wants you to continue your mission on this planet, but if you are not, then why do you think that is?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 am » by Termite

On January 6th, 2004, I woke up around 8 to 8:30 am with the intention of taking my current girlfriend (at the time) to a place in the Appalachian mountains approx 1 hour drive from Asheville, NC to see a boulder with ancient carvings on it called "Judaculla Rock". We left at approx 9:15 and started driving there. Around 5 to 10 minutes into the drive she was on her cell phone with a friend and I asked her if she would like a cup of coffee from a gas station that we may pass on the way. As I completed the question my memory has a huge turquoise blue flash, then, void. Nothing, not even sleep or unconsciousness. Then there was a brief flash of looking up at doctors and nurses and the feeling of my clothes being cut off with a razor. Then.... black again. Nothing, not even the sensation of nothing. Literally... void. Then... I awoke in what I can best describe as waking up after a night of drug and alcohol induced blackout, you know, the whole sensation of being "booted up" as if everything before that moment was literally "void". All I could do is scream. A diabetic man, in a turquoise blue Mitsubishi Eclipse had passed out at the wheel and leaned on the gas and crossed 3 lanes of a highway and struck me head-on with an impact velocity of well over 120mph with zero time to react. 86 of the 120 bones in my body were broken. Some of them had over 50 fractures in a single bone. My internal organs were heavily damaged. I was FUCKED! It was actually 6 days later!!!!! I had been unconscious for 6 days! Once I began to get my senses together, the first coherent thought that I had was as follows; "I almost died before I saw the great pyramid and if I surive this I will leave this country of fat stupid "in a bubble" Americans that the world hates for a REAL ACTUAL LEGITIMATE reason." I never forgot that moment. I spent a year IN the hospital. Another 2 years in a wheelchair and learned to walk again. The first day that I was able to walk with a cane, I booked a one-way ticket to Cairo, I cancelled all accounts, I told my white-bred, southern american, southern Baptist family that they need to wake the fuck up and I left. I am currently on my 43rd country, I can now speak 6 languages, and I am a member of Disclose.tv because, even though MOST of the crap we fill our time with here is untrue and kinda freaky, the rest is correct in a profound way. I have met 2 members here, I like them both. I actually associate my "awakening" and my belief in this website to that experience. When I saw this post, I could not resist joining your thread.
Last edited by Termite on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 am » by Zer0

Termite wrote:On January 6th, 2004, I woke up around 8 to 8:30 am with the intention of taking my current girlfriend (at the time) to a place in the Appalachian mountains approx 1 hour drive from Asheville, NC to see a boulder with ancient carvings on it called "Judaculla Rock". We left at approx 9:15 and started driving there. Around 5 to 10 minutes into the drive she was on her cell phone with a friend and I asked her if she would like a cup of coffee from a gas station that we may pass on the way. As I completed the question my memory has a huge turquoise blue flash, then, void. Nothing, not even sleep or unconsciousness. Then there was a brief flash of looking up at doctors and nurses and the feeling of my clothes being cut off with a razor. Then.... black again. Nothing, not even the sensation of nothing. Literally... void. Then... I awoke in what I can best describe as waking up after a night of drug and alcohol induced blackout, you know, the whole sensation of being "booted up" as if everything before that moment was literally "void". All I could do is scream. A diabetic man, in a turquoise blue Mitsubishi Eclipse had passed out at the wheel and leaned on the gas and crossed 3 lanes of a highway and struck me head-on with an impact velocity of well over 120mph with zero time to react. 86 of the 120 bones in my body were broken. Some of them had over 50 fractures in a single bone. My internal organs were heavily damaged. I was FUCKED! It was actually 6 days later!!!!! I had been unconscious for 6 days! Once I began to get my senses together, the first coherent thought that I had was as follows; "I almost died before I saw the great pyramid and if I surive this I will leave this country of fat stupid "in a bubble" Americans that the world hates for a REAL ACTUAL LEGITIMATE reason." I never forgot that moment. I spent a year IN the hospital. Another 2 years in a wheelchair and learned to walk again. The first day that I was able to walk with a cane, I booked a one-way ticket to Cairo, I cancelled all accounts, I told my white-bred, southern american, southern Baptist family that they need to wake the fuck up and I left. I am currently on my 43rd country, I can now speak 6 languages, and I am a member of Disclose.tv because, even though MOST of the crap we fill our time with here is stupid shit, the rest is correct in a profound way. I have met 2 members here, I like them both. I actually associate my "awakening" and my belief in this website to that experience. When I saw this post, I could not resist joining your thread.

Holy fuck that was a really inspiring story, it specially resonated with me cause I am currently travelling (in Netherlands atm) for similar reasons. Thanks for the share!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 10:18 am » by Toxic32

Good question but borrowed time implies you had a choice in the decision when in fact for me I had no choice. As a baby (my mum told me) I died on three separate occasions and it was by luck or coincidence on all three occasions that I was resuscitated by a stranger or passer by who knew what action to take to save my life as my mum (her words) was in a total panic.

Since then at the age of 8yrs I ran across a main road and was struck by a taxi and catapulted down the road. No injuries other than grazed knees and hands.

At the age of 19 whilst driving I was hit head on by another car. One person in the other car died at the accident. The other person died two weeks later from deep vein thrombosis caused by injuries sustained in the accident. I had no seat belt on at the time of the accident and walked away with no injuries, not even a scratch. My only injury was a fractured bone in my wrist which was caused when in my panic to get out of the car I tripped over. When I checked my car over a few days later I could see tufts of my hair sticking on the side of the mirror which was located on the windscreen. Looking at it closely I could see I should have gone through the windscreen.

At the age of 25 I was a passenger in a small van at the time. The van was stationary at a red light when it was smashed into by an out of control speeding truck. My work mate the driver was killed instantly. Me nothing. No injuries at all. Just total shock at being involved in the accident. This is starting to freak me out. I have never really looked back on my life and linked seemingly unrelated events as significant pivotal crossroads. I have strangely survived at least two other events in my life in which I should have been killed or at the very least seriously injured. You asked the question borrowed time? No because I never asked for it.

When I look back and think if I had died when I was a child what would have been the outcome. Well to the best of my knowledge I know for a fact I have saved at least six other lives which would have been lost if I had not been around. And who knows you maybe the next one I save! The very fact that you are spending the little extra time reading this reply may alter your time line for the rest of the day so that you avoid a set of circumstances that you would not be aware of from happening. :cheers:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 10:27 am » by Termite

Otoel, Where are you from? Netherlands is expensive (relatively). The money I spent in one weekend in the red light district was the same amount I spent in 1y9months in north Africa, central and south-east asia. Wanna meet up and go on a crazy adventure? I'll be in the red-light district again in 4 weeks to pick up some autoflower seeds then I'm going to Egypt for a month, if you wanna join me I'll meet you at the airport and give you a place to stay. I have a 3 bedroom place literally right in front of the Sphynx in Giza that I paid the rent on for the next year. (it's only $80 a month) you can stay free. Food too. And Hash. More hash than Jamaica ever dreamed about, and it's all free too. If you're really out here travelling, I'll do anything I can to help your adventures. If you like.

Toxic, OMG, sounds like you have come very close. Even if you think it is not "that" close. In my opinion, you came close to death. VERY close. (as if the grim reaper were whispering in your ear) I hope it does not cause too much distress in your life from day to day. You saved lives. You are alive. I really don't know how to say what I'm trying to say but, wow. Good luck to you Toxic.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 10:43 am » by Termite

Toxic,
Your post is haunting me. All I can think to say is; "Just hold on. Take it all to the face. Dig it. That's all we have."

For you Toxic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQVuD3jN_vc

"You see it's all clear... you were meant to be here... from the beginning."

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 19, 2013 11:15 am » by RATRODROB

JESUS FCKN CHRIST, toxic and termite , i cant believe wot i just read.

i were gonna post somethin but after hearing your two stories mine would seem tame. :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 9:22 am » by Zer0

Termite wrote:Otoel, Where are you from? Netherlands is expensive (relatively). The money I spent in one weekend in the red light district was the same amount I spent in 1y9months in north Africa, central and south-east asia.

Heh its okay for me, I am staying at a friends house, been here over 2 weeks, and I am currently in Germany,will be going back to Amsterdammed on Sunday tho :o

Termite wrote:Wanna meet up and go on a crazy adventure? I'll be in the red-light district again in 4 weeks to pick up some autoflower seeds then I'm going to Egypt for a month, if you wanna join me I'll meet you at the airport and give you a place to stay. I have a 3 bedroom place literally right in front of the Sphynx in Giza that I paid the rent on for the next year. (it's only $80 a month) you can stay free. Food too. And Hash. More hash than Jamaica ever dreamed about, and it's all free too. If you're really out here travelling, I'll do anything I can to help your adventures. If you like.

That sound awesome, but I only got enough money to stay here like till next Friday, that would be too late.. any chance you can come earlier?

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 am » by -Marduk-

Master Otoel wrote:...I am currently in Germany...

GET ZE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 9:40 am » by Zer0

-Marduk- wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:...I am currently in Germany...

GET ZE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!!

Too late mang, I already stole ur women while u were busy doing karaoke in japan lol

Next