Lizard people under la la land!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 5:22 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

rizze wrote:@Lucid

You are welcome,I too just follow the links,also it wrecks my head sometimes.
Reading something that has never been seen by me can sometimes just blow your mind.
Whether it be true or not.
To take what you can from such articles, and make of it what you can.
Sometimes bull to the mind ,sometimes very profound.

That is why any one who post copy,should always provide a link........ a link always leads to another..don't you agree.

Yes, Rizze..........I do agree........

It is rarely the "front" info that grabs you.........it is the links within the links within...........Even with Wiki...........you can start off with one thing and end up with 10 tabs and the original topic in question will reveal many related things and sometimes they are complimentary and sometimes not.

To be honest I don't care much for the copy without a link.......first off I tend to think it is the OP's information/story and secondly you aren't given the chance to "take it deeper"

Sometimes bull to the mind...........And sometimes not!

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 5:32 pm » by Rizze

Did you know that you can edit wiki yourself :mrgreen: anyone can...not all wiki but some of it.
I did once, about a famous person I know.
Just goes to show that informative as wiki is,it's not always a true account.
That too has to be analysed and sifted through your mind,as to whether it's the right information you are after.

Things are only read true, if you want them to be.I love to find and juggle the information around in my mind.
Sleep on it sometimes...it makes better sense just put it through those synapses of the brain.
Sift the flotsam from the jetsam.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 5:48 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

rizze wrote:Did you know that you can edit wiki yourself :mrgreen: anyone can...not all wiki but some of it.
I did once, about a famous person I know.
Just goes to show that informative as wiki is,it's not always a true account.
That too has to be analysed and sifted through your mind,as to whether it's the right information you are after.

Things are only read true, if you want them to be.I love to find and juggle the information around in my mind.
Sleep on it sometimes...it makes better sense just put it through those synapses of the brain.
Sift the flotsam from the jetsam.

Very well stated..................
Wiki isn't the best source, but when looking up FTL and things of that nature and you follow words previously unknown it can be like taking a semester of classes, naturally anything there of interest can then be real fun to mix with other keywords and you find an entire world you (me) might not have known existed!

.And I learned a couple of new terms. from your post!

Traditionally, flotsam and jetsam are words that describe specific kinds of debris in the ocean. Historically the words had specific nautical meanings, with legal consequences, but in modern usage they came to mean any kind of marine debris.[citation needed]

There is a technical difference between the two: jetsam has been voluntarily cast into the sea (jettisoned) by the crew of a ship, usually in order to lighten it in an emergency; while flotsam describes goods that are floating on the water without having been thrown in deliberately, often after a shipwreck.[1]

Generally speaking, jetsam is the property of the finder, while flotsam remains the property of its original owner

Initiate

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 7:09 pm » by Loneqqwolf

thesaint wrote:Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence,

We should not dismiss anything, just look back at our own ten-fifteen years and look at what you now know to be true that we dismissed back then. This may give a little more perspective.

When people told us that engines could run on water, the world and their dog said "no fxxxx way". We were wrong.

Three creatures were said to have existed 250 years ago, one large hairy man shaped creature, One Black and White large Bear like creature and a deer with a long neck and legs that camouflaged itself, the whole world said No Fxxxxxx way, they didn't exist, we now know them to be The Gorilla, The Panda and the Giraffe.

Once again we were wrong. Just two examples out of thousands.

Now more than ever we need (and should) keep an open mind!

:cheers:

I saw the video clip on the news about the water engine, I wonder where it went, do you think the arabs bought the rights to it?

I was born in 1943 and I have seen so many things from the past become reality.

The first home computers were so much fun and the graphics wow. My IBM from Radio Shack rocked.

My wifes first cell phone was in a bulky bag.

At least watching tv has improved but we did at least get some exercise when getting up and down to change the channel.

In the summer when one went out for a picnic they went to the ice house shop and bought a big block of ice to cool things, now we have bagged ice and coolers that run on batteries or plug into your cig lighter.

I'm glad for direction signals on a car as it got quite cold in the winter with your window down and your arm hanging out. I actually saw someone do this last week, I guess it's better than doing nothing at all.

Oh I don't know if they are lizard people, but something comes from under my bed every now and then and tries to pull me off, scarry. Now I sleep in the middle so they can't reach me, na na.

On the rest of your examples :flop: X 100 :cheers:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 7:19 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

In the summer when one went out for a picnic they went to the ice house shop and bought a big block of ice to cool things, now we have bagged ice and coolers that run on batteries or plug into your cig lighter.

I'm glad for direction signals on a car as it got quite cold in the winter with your window down and your arm hanging out. I actually saw someone do this last week, I guess it's better than doing nothing at all.

Oh I don't know if they are lizard people, but something comes from under my bed every now and then and tries to pull me off, scarry. Now I sleep in the middle so they can't reach me, na na.

:sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 10, 2009 8:38 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I saw another thread that has a link to complement this one..............

topic9968.html

Previous