Loch Ness monster may go on display.... If ?

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 pm » by Slith

It funny how man thinks. Capture it and put it's remains on display? It should be written, kill it and put it's remains on display. All for the sake of science and the advancement of the human species. Yay!

Writer

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 9:38 pm » by Dustnbones

Kill it and then display it. So typical... Let's not preserve what might be an acutal prehistoric creature that has never harmed anyone.

This just makes me sad.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 pm » by bugmenot

closeup

giant squid

it looks like a giant squid & you can see what look like eyes :obsessed:

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 11:08 pm » by Slith

bugmenot wrote:Image

closeup

giant squid

it looks like a giant squid & you can see what look like eyes :obsessed:

Bug, the squid has a very distinct body shape. Similar to a man's, ahem, appendage. The above image does not look like said appendage

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm » by Slith

But it is an interesting pic for sure. What it is, I have no clue

Initiate

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 pm » by Windycity

I cant figure out how to post pics yet, sorry. But, I looked at aerial photos of three types of whales, and all of them look like this one. And, if you take away the whales wake, it looks just like, well, a whale.

I've already been called a debunker, and thats unfortunate. Im a realist, and always look at every angle before making up my mind. I've seen whales by air in California, Washington State and Alaska, and they all make a wake when they breach. This is what they look like. Sorry Im not playing into this. :nails:
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 pm » by Slith

Why does it appear they have arms, appendages yet no distict tails? Curious. Not knocking you, just want to know.
Peace,
Slith

Initiate

PostSun Sep 13, 2009 11:43 pm » by Thewatcher

Don't want to be a kill joy here but that google earth picture could easily be passed off as a speed boat..You only have to look at the lines in the water,the big ones right at the back in the middle could easily be where the motor is on the boat creating them lines ,and the more i look at it the more it looks like a speed boat of somekind..
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm » by Windycity

Well, when a whale breaches the water, it leaves a wake just like the ones your seeing. If you look at aerial photos of a Blue whale. Grey Whale (or any whale) on Google, Yahoo, etc., you'll see the same thing! And, remember how distant this photo was taken, so the clarity is poor. I hope you'll take a moment to do that, then let me know what you think is all. I appreciate the question.
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei