lol now bin ladden lives in Iran?!! lol

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:52 am » by Mep630

America is just too fucking pathetic these days...

are you kidding me with this or what, they seriously put this garbage out.

maybe people should ask why when Bin Ladden was sick before 9/11 the American CIA flew out to india and kept guard on him till he was better?!

why did america fly all the al-queda out of Iraq at the end of the war instead of destroy them?!

why after 9/11 when no one else could fly, was the bin ladden family allowed to leave America by PLANE!!!!!!!!

Wake up idiots before it is too late!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:55 am » by Allreadydead

@mep630, this was my posted reply on a similar topic earlier today, but I think it's relevant:

The war on truth will kick off the party, and it's already started, the disinformation war has begun, to get the Americian People into the war mindset with Iran, and surprise, fucking surprise, guess who's been wheeled out to set things in motion:

http://www.disclose.tv/frameset.php?url ... asserts%2F

And of course, it's the truth, it must be, it's on FOX NEWS!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 10:57 am » by Electrobadgr

Its all fueling the fire mate, most american people will remember this "fact" as a main reason for attacking Iran "They're hiding Bin-Laden, lets test some weaponry on them!!"

Btw DTV, nice one banning videos etc from sigs, way to isolate your user base you fucking assholes!
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 11:10 am » by Mep630

and looking at the title

"Osama Bin Laden Is Living Comfortably in Iran"

I think it is easy to see the propaganda - > 'Comfortably' in Iran

That will really piss off dumb Americas huh? Not only is he in Iran, but hes living it up lol!

Gee for all this technology and intelligence you are really telling me USA, UK, & Israel could not locate and kill one man?! LOL, your in lala land if you believe that.

If I was to bomb America today and I somehow made it to Afghanistan or where ever to hide, my ass would be dead within weeks from their special forces finding me and killing me. However if your a patsy and your whole organization actually helps America, well of course they are never going to ;find' you.

Bin Ladden is so wanted, why is he not on the FBI most wanted list?!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 11:33 am » by Pindz

mep630 wrote:"Osama Bin Laden Is Living Comfortably in Iran"

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 11:33 am » by Freedomofwill

electrobadgr wrote:Its all fueling the fire mate, most american people will remember this "fact" as a main reason for attacking Iran "They're hiding Bin-Laden, lets test some weaponry on them!!"

Btw DTV, nice one banning videos etc from sigs, way to isolate your user base you fucking assholes!

I'm anoide with video's as Sig's, because it's space wasted for better information. DTV you did the right thing.

So a bunch of people making a documentry has easy access to bin laden, and the FBI, CIA couldn't even find him? LOL it proves how utterly patheticly useless they are.

Thank you Fox New's for posting this...Because finally the American people can wake up to the fact the CIA, FBI, and American Soldiers that are protecting us, and absolutely useless.

I bet a Pizza delivery guy would have access to him, maybe even a bloke from the Census, and yet the FBI, CIA can't find him????

LOL LOL LOL

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 11:47 am » by Allreadydead

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ap4P3eiQ5rU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ap4P3eiQ5rU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This interview was conducted in 2007, just before Benazar Bhutto was murdered - so maybe that's why everybody can't find osman bin laden? Well, apart from a bloke who likes to play with birds (the feathered kind...)

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 11:49 am » by Aardvaaks

Its more scripted than a soap opera.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 12:00 pm » by Mozi!!a

mep630 wrote:and looking at the title

"Osama Bin Laden Is Living Comfortably in Iran"

I think it is easy to see the propaganda - > 'Comfortably' in Iran

That will really piss off dumb Americas huh? Not only is he in Iran, but hes living it up lol!

Gee for all this technology and intelligence you are really telling me USA, UK, & Israel could not locate and kill one man?! LOL, your in lala land if you believe that.

If I was to bomb America today and I somehow made it to Afghanistan or where ever to hide, my ass would be dead within weeks from their special forces finding me and killing me. However if your a patsy and your whole organization actually helps America, well of course they are never going to ;find' you.

Bin Ladden is so wanted, why is he not on the FBI most wanted list?!

after they are finished in iran. whats next bin laden is in north korea
damned those ppl

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 12:17 pm » by Tjahzi

PROPAGANDA! :shooting:

Next