anuki wrote:

Pathetic
you peopke on dtv are no jew's
and only here to provocate

GET A LIVE

There's no religion thats 'good or bad'

Next time show positive news regarding Israel
instead show negatism on another.

Wait, what? Are you saying that this gathering of ultra conservative jews that are against zionism and the state of Israel is not worthy of being reported here? You honestly believe that only good news about Israel should be reported at a site like this?

I am not going to mince words about this, if you honest believe that then that belief is fuckin retarded and it is beliefs like this that drive states to commit atrocities.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 am » by Anuki

zinzana wrote:[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYMQneyuPSM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RYMQneyuPSM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Israel should be tha ruler of this word

Nice avatar kiddy, says enough eh.. :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:37 am » by zinzana

it doesnt really matter to the musslims if you are a zionist or judaist
to tham you are a kafir........ get it?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:39 am » by Pindz

lol how zinzana twisting the facts

BITCH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU CALL GOJIM ?!! NOW WHAT.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 am » by Anuki

heinousone wrote:
anuki wrote:

Pathetic
you peopke on dtv are no jew's
and only here to provocate

GET A LIVE

There's no religion thats 'good or bad'

Next time show positive news regarding Israel
instead show negatism on another.

Wait, what? Are you saying that this gathering of ultra conservative jews that are against zionism and the state of Israel is not worthy of being reported here? You honestly believe that only good news about Israel should be reported at a site like this?

I am not going to mince words about this, if you honest believe that then that belief is fuckin retarded and it is beliefs like this that drive states to commit atrocities.

I did not.
i was talkin' bout zinzana (only being negative bout muslims to make his point)
not the vid.

Never read any post of mine i presume..
you would know better.

Love you 2

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 am » by zinzana

pindz wrote:lol how zinzana twisting the facts

BITCH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU CALL GOJIM ?!! NOW WHAT.

the fuck should i know man i'm not one of those ultra conservative jews u show on ur videos
maybe you should ask tham they seem to know alot about this kinda stuff
or maybe u pick n choose ?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 am » by Anuki

zinzana wrote:it doesnt really matter to the musslims if you are a zionist or judaist
to tham you are a kafir........ get it?

Only thang that matter to yah is yourself.
Every religion, skincollor, nation, or whatever has its assholes.

According to you Israel/Jews/you, are holy,
the rest on this planet, to ya, are the assholes.

Love u 2 crybaby....

Initiate

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 am » by Martintimothy

I am not convinced,

My skepticism stems from the lack of support from allegedly non Zionist Jewish groups to respond in any way at all, except with scorn, to requests for support in the matter of the murder of Katherine Schweitzer..

She was a Hungarian Jew the only member of her family to survive the Holocaust last seen alive in Sydney 22 December 2006, in the late 1990's she told journalist Richard Carleton on the television show Australian 60 Minutes, that her family was arrested in 1944 by a Jew who had taken up residence on the same street in Sydney.,

On 30 November 2006, an account of her arrest and internment in Auschwitz, went world wide on a union email I distributed to around five thousand e addresses,

December 28 2006, her body was found in a wheelie bin inside her high security apartment, we say she was murdered by Jew elements in reprisal for telling the truth, to warn any other Jews who want the truth to come out just what the consequences will be.

Fritz-Harry Cremer, who could be Mossad and could have talked his way into her apartment and killed her, he rang and asked if he could visit me in January 2007,

http://www.dockersunion.net/

He said he had read some of my internet posts and had seen the material on my website, he said he was going to an arranged public meeting in Brisbane, and invited me as a guest speaker.

I declined on the grounds that I had been public in Brisbane since the mid 1990’s re murder and disappearance on the Docks, and nobody but nobody had shown the slightest interest.

When I told him I had posted the details of Ms Schweitzer’s death, his demeanor visibly changed, leading me to believe he was her killer. Later that year he rang back and wanted to come around here again, I refused telling him that since he is a big strong fella, I would have little chance of defending myself if he turned nasty.

Originally Posted by FHC Aug 26, 2008

Hello Timothy,

I am certainly not Mossad and I do not have killed her, as you question on your web-site. Trying to make me a suspect in this case does not help the cause we both of us fight. I really did not expect such a negativ move to make me a suspecious person in those case from you.

Please consider what you publish on the internet carefully! Cheerio Fritz Harry Cremer

So far so good, since then I have posted her details at least once each week, on Digg, Redditt, Truth News.US, where I was eventually banned and as many other sites big and small as I could access, all to no avail.

I want to know why nobody from the world wide Jewish community has bothered to lift a finger to get on side with me and demand that her murder be investigated, to the end that prosecution be levied against her killer, and if Holocaust truth emerges the better for that!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 1:20 am » by zinzana

eat somma dat bitche's
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DLnsx92bGjM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DLnsx92bGjM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 21, 2010 1:23 am » by Boondox681

is this good or bad?
i don't know who's on my fuckin team anymore :D
just kidding.nice one pindz
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

PreviousNext