Look at this structure i found on SKYMAP

Writer

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 9:42 am » by Shamer

Direct link: http://www.sky-map.org/?ra=5.8892574664 ... ource=DSS2

Zoom in for better view, shadow of sturcture clearly visible looks like a top view of some triangle shape sturcture.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 am » by Eldorado

Our friends have been watching us for years.....they all have been here and there in the universe.......some want to help us....some want to help the military take control over us.....and some are just waiting for us to destroy each other, to take over this little mining town.

My guess is that they see the potential of the resources here....are waiting for us to incite war against each other, and are waiting up there, not communicating with us, watching, waiting. And will take this planet from us if there is a huge global war............don't think they are the reptilians plotting through our tv's....that's the mask these politicians use to scare us.......

They have been known to place their own satellites in orbit...have sent spheres (Orb Drones) to watch after us and take measurements/readings.They have been here since the era of Pangea and probably a little before.........My guess is that we are actually in their universe, they created it and a couple of other being races tried to initiate many forms of creation on earth......we are one of them.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)