Look At Your Hand

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 5:47 am » by Eliakim

arella

1. Do you know who the Queen of the South is?
2. Do you know who the governor is who holds the key of David?
3. Do you know who the Son of Man is that Christ told his followers would come?
4. Do you know when the sign of Jonah turned up in Israel?
5. Do you know why the Apostles were given the sign of the fruit?
6. Do you know who she is in Rev 12, Micah 4, Psalm 45, Psalm 46?
7. Do you know Messiah Joseph is mentioned by Prophet Isaiah?
8. Do you know why the bible tells you that the LORD God will save the tribes of Joseph?
9. Do you know sign of the furlong?
10. Do you know who delivers the everlasting covenant?
11. Do you know who the spiritual alchemist is the Malachi prophecies?
12. Do you know who ELOHIM is?
13. Do you know who the Messenger is that Jesus Christ predicted would come?

Come back when you do.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 am » by Kaarmaa

eliakim wrote:arella

8. Do you know why the bible tells you that the LORD God will save the tribes of Joseph?

Come back when you do.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 6:28 am » by Arella

eliakim wrote:arella

Come back when you do.

I asked you to give me your name. Just like the devil it never answers direct questions and will never give its true name for fear of being weakened.

At what point in your life were you so weak that you allowed the demon to enter, and i hope to god that you never allowed it to enter.

Their is still time for you to be saved but you must be willing.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 6:55 am » by Will69ease

First of all, it's the King of the South. And that king is Iran. It's in the book of Daniel, chapter 11.
As for the "key of David" is not what you think it is, and no governor or government posses it. The fact is you either know or you don't know what the key is specifically. So I'll just tell you. The key of David is the knowledge as to the location of the lost tribes of Israel today. Knowing this makes understanding Bible prophecy possible. Without it, the Bible would remain a puzzle.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 7:10 am » by X-mog

will69ease wrote:First of all, it's the King of the South. And that king is Iran. It's in the book of Daniel, chapter 11.
As for the "key of David" is not what you think it is, and no governor or government posses it. The fact is you either know or you don't know what the key is specifically. So I'll just tell you. The key of David is the knowledge as to the location of the lost tribes of Israel today. Knowing this makes understanding Bible prophecy possible. Without it, the Bible would remain a puzzle.

Tell her something she doesn't know. :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 am » by Eliakim

will69ease wrote:First of all, it's the King of the South. And that king is Iran. It's in the book of Daniel, chapter 11.As for the "key of David" is not what you think it is, and no governor or government posses it. The fact is you either know or you don't know what the key is specifically. So I'll just tell you. The key of David is the knowledge as to the location of the lost tribes of Israel today. Knowing this makes understanding Bible prophecy possible. Without it, the Bible would remain a puzzle.

No, the Queen of the South is mentioned in the NT.

In the book of Daniel, Daniel calls her 'like the Son of Man'. So did Jesus in the Gospel of Peace. In the Gospel of 12, he calls her the Messenger. He knew that she is the Messenger of the Covenant.

I know what the key is, in the same way that I know who David is.

The Queen of the South requires no key to understand bible prophecy.

As the bible tells you wisdom as insight and was called to do the count.

Jewish Sages also knew that when I arrived, I would correct the texts.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 8:50 am » by Eliakim

arella wrote:I asked you to give me your name. Just like the devil it never answers direct questions and will never give its true name for fear of being weakened.At what point in your life were you so weak that you allowed the demon to enter, and i hope to god that you never allowed it to enter. Their is still time for you to be saved but you must be willing.

Spoken like a typical Christian.

I suggest you concentrate on integrating ABC, the milk is for the babes in Christ.

Are you ready for solids?

No

:sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 11:13 am » by Arella

eliakim wrote:
arella wrote:I asked you to give me your name. Just like the devil it never answers direct questions and will never give its true name for fear of being weakened.At what point in your life were you so weak that you allowed the demon to enter, and i hope to god that you never allowed it to enter. Their is still time for you to be saved but you must be willing.

Spoken like a typical Christian.

I suggest you concentrate on integrating ABC, the milk is for the babes in Christ.

Are you ready for solids?

No

It would be easy if Satan came as he is often portrayed, with horns and a pitchfork. We would naturally flee this ugliness.

Alas, he often comes cloaked in beauty, in sheep’s clothing. He claims to offer us freedom and autonomy from an unreasonable God and Church, liberation from rules and being “told what to do.” He cloaks himself in the false righteousness of being “tolerant” and “not judging others.” He exalts us by telling us we have finally come of age and can disregard the “hang-ups” and “repression” our ancestors had of sex and pleasure. He flatters us by extolling our scientific knowledge and inflates us by equating it with wisdom and moral superiority over our “primitive” fore-bearers. He reassures us by insisting we are merely the victims here, victims of biological urges, bad parenting, economic injustice, that we are not depraved, just deprived. He humors us by making us laugh at sin, making light of it in comedian’s routines, sitcoms, music and otherwise turning sin into a form of entertainment. He anesthetizes the pain of guilt and sin by sending us teachers who tickle our ears and assure us that what we know deep down to be wrong is actually fine, even virtuous. He affirms us by insisting that whenever shortcomings in us have been called to our attention it is simply unfair since other people are surely worse, that self esteem is something owed to us and others who lessen it are unkind. He sings us the lullaby of presumption assuring us that consequences and judgment will not be our lot and with this lullaby we drift off into a moral sleep of indifference and false confidence.

But in the end, there is a wolf under the sheepskin. Satan is ugly. He enslaves, condemns, ridicules and ensnares. His “reassurances” bring pain and grief as the awful effects of sin unwind: hatred, fear, resentments, revenge, suffering, disease, addiction, bondage, strife, divorce, estrangement, war, insurrection, disloyalty, scorn, bitterness, depression, anxiety, depletion, poverty, loss and deep, deep sorrow.

Beware, Satan has many disguises and he seldom presents as he really is. The movie The Passion of the Christ brilliantly presented Satan in the Garden. At first there was almost a strange beauty. But a closer look revealed increasingly hideous details: cold, fixed eyes, sharp and discolored nails, sickly pale skin, suddenly androgynous qualities, and a disgusting maggot crawling in and out of the nose. An audible moan came from the audience in the theatre where I first saw it. Would that, beyond the movie, we could sense this revulsion and clarity as to the evil of Satan and his truest reality.

you bring shame to yourself with your words sinner, you are a false prophet and you need to repent, i feel sorry for you.
[youtube]hUxECgPxyEw&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm » by Eliakim

Good job I have beautiful soft olive skin that as been admired by others all of my life. Just spending a couple of hours in the sun and it goes bronze. Just like the bible says.

The same with my smiling eyes, from a baby out of the womb my parents called me smiler. Again, admired by people during my life time, because they sparkle with sincere and genuine love. The eyes are the window of the soul, and these eyes were seen for the light of truth of integrity that they contain. Seen by thousands upon thousands, too many to count.

I was the teacher that taught parents how to appreciate the love that comes from the eyes of their baby, how to really feel that love deeply. How to return that love from the eyes with love, the eyes are a wonderful healer when people allow them to be.

I was the one that taught the people that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder and to see beauty everywhere. Not only to see the beauty, to feel it, touch it, know it for themselves. To know the sacredness of who they truly are, when people peel back the layers, heal themselves and reveal their true perfection of the source of purity.

I was the one that called clients friends, there was no professional detachment in the therapeutic process. We laughed together, we cried together in the holiness of the self-disclosure. Where two of us worked together in the healing process, there he was standing with us, helping the people to heal. So happy to be a part of it with us.

I was the one that helped the American Christian family that were dying from what the American Churches had inbred in them. I was the one that raised them up by telling them the truth of the beauty of his true teachings that are healthy for human consciousness. Teachings that are empowering, healing and worthy of the children of this world.

I delivered divine teachings that have been spread all over the world.

So take note of this:

In the Psalms it mentions the fruit in season and whose lead does not wither-whatever they do prospers. May the mountains bring prosperity to the people, the hills of fruit of righteousness. They will still bear fruit in old age, they stay fresh and green. The LORD made his people fruitful, he made them too numerous for their foes. A fruitful harvest and the prophecies predicted that the Angels would be the harvesters in the last days of the end times.

In Jewish mysticism the angels are the healers of Elohim and I am Elohim. The word Elohim can mean Angel or Judge and in the New Testament the text tells the Christians that the Queen of the South would come to judge this generation. Psalm 45, 46 also speak of her in addition to Rev 12 and Micah 4.

In the Proverbs "My fruit is better than fine gold". "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life and the one who is wise saves lives". "From the fruit of their lips, people are filled with good things, and the work of their hands brings them reward". "From the fruit of their lips people enjoy good things, but the unfaithful have an appetite for violence'.

The 'Fruit of the Lips' is a description given by the Jewish sages to describe a true prophet sent by the LORD God.

Prophet Isaiah "Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds'. 'In that day, the branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of the survivors of Israel." "A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse, from his roots a branch will bear fruit'. If you look at the Michelangelo fresco in the Vatican, you will the one that came from the stump of Jesse. Lo and behold its a woman. Michelangelo knew the truth.

The fruit of that righteousness will be peace; its effect will be quietness and confidence forever.

"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.”Ezekiel 47:12

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 5:22 pm » by Symbolon

If U put one hand between the other creating a latice, you have six, the points of the star of David. The natural formation is for the little feminine fingers to be at the top and the masculine thumbs to be underneath and they create two pyramids.

Then turn it over what do U see? I see eight trunks of the elephant and the elephant as the most spiritual wisdom. Eight is also the CHET and 8 is the symbol of infinity.

Then you have the two thumbs that create the cross, that is the mark in the ancient pictographs. The thumb is to do with the will of the LORD God. Hence why he would like you to understand the signs in your hands.

When you turn your hand over, with fingers enclosed you are left with two thumbs, like two pillars.

Well, put me in an oven and roast me for 15 minutes, if that's not the most important thing i've ever heard!! I can finally sleep at night. :headscratch:

PreviousNext