Look what love created...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Also very interesting..... :headscratch:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2026856
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Are Narcissists capable of loving someone...

Is a narcissist capable of love? Interesting question. I suppose we might agree that everything they are and everything they do stems from a place within them that is flawed and distorted. Their whole existence is colored by the disorder.Love? Well, to a narcissist it likely means something totally different than it would to a non Narcissist. Perhaps love to them equates with possession and control of their "loved one", as an example. Perhaps to them the love is "real". We as non narcissists cannot relate. To use an analogy, how would you describe the concept of love to an alien from another planet? How might they explain their concept (if they even have one) to us? Impossible. Incomprehensible.Think of the Narcissist as the alien. You get the idea....Whadaya think :)

:hugging:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 4:44 pm » by SamueltheLion

what is a narcissist?

a man? what is a man? or a woman?

a narcissist is someone whos energy is blocked, when it gets unblocked their love will gush and push forth so much it will be overwhelming to some :)

everything is in constant motion...

saying this i realize i have narcissistic tendencies. i am not condemning it, and do not view it the way you do.

they do not have the inner stability to truly reach outside of themselves and be vulnerable/ communicate, fully developed, but then again, who does? ;)

oh, i love the poetry of william blake,

"

love seeketh not itself to please,

nor for itself hath any care

but for another gives its ease

and builds a heaven out of hell's despair"

imagining a little flower spiralling up out of the dirt now.

saw a post the other day too which touched me:

"the little seed did know that, to grow up tall and strong,
it would have to be buried in dirt to push and kick against,
until it finally reached the ligh" :)

i think what is called narcissism is a distorted self-love for sure, which is externalized instead of internalized properly.

it's a way of still not being able to connect and love oneself and see oneself in proper proportion to the world.

remember that part in harry potter, with him staring into the mirror? i think that's a homeage to the myth of narcissus,
who did die because he forgot to eat.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostSun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 am » by I2haveseen

:shooting: Self centred, manipulating arse wipes are narcissistic people (&are become the norm ( :censored:'ers)). They got their head so far up, they can see their own tonsills. &I don't believe there's redemtion 4 them (If U know any fully narcissistic people, U'll know wot I'm sayin)...... & it's the parents that make em.

Dat's my:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 11, 2012 5:49 pm » by SamueltheLion

quite an absolute reply i 2 have seen, especially considering your signature quotes ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 7:33 am » by Newearthman

I wish I could talk to you...I'm sorry for all of my downsides, like...I have stalled for words, umm...I get grumpy in the morning sometimes and other times I re-treat into avoidence because I feel self concious. I hate to be judged; I think I do a fine job myself altho, like you, I have yet to fully practice what I preach.
I enjoy typing down my thoughts but I have learned since talking with you that words can become too indecisive. Too much is left to the readers interpretation. I rather talk to you in person any day!
You inspire me more and more each day and did I mention I LOVE your taste in music! You are very progressive and that is what I love about you! You totally inspire me like I never thought possible but was always waiting for...Well guess what? I am finished waiting! Call me childish or desperate...I will take that as a complement and encourage you to do whatever you feel like you should do!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Our hearts beat together and I will prove it!
I have been serious about everything I have said to you and I too am opening myself up to new feelings and desires. I feel on a deep level and I want you to find that in me and trust me. I also will give the same to you.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I was in shut down mode before I met you! I sent one last S.O.S. out into the Universe and the Universe responded to me with you! You are my Angel...with out jumping to conclusions (this is the famous disclaimer), you are my hero from God Himself for all I know. I'm not caring about the details...I just know that I want a friend for the end of the World and if the World doesn't end I will have a friend for life!

Upload to Disclose.tv

You call my bluff! I can not win against you ( I know it's not a competition (you are the prize) and we are on equal terms!)
I'm not ready to settle for anything less than you and you are a tall order!
#1) Get healthy
#2) Come to you
#3) Save the World
We are writing our own creation know with our thoughts, so I say to you...Do not hold back your emotions and thoughts to me because I would not settle for anything less!

Upload to Disclose.tv

I believe we are the leaders of the "New Earth"
A place of freedom and love towards everything natural!
We are just the next step on a never ending journey of discovery!

:love:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 pm » by Seriouscitizen

"we are - remove disclaimer: just- the next step on a never ending journey of discovery"

I respect so i accept you as you are, as i do myself
i forgive you and myself
I love myself, and therefore have unconditional love for you. I need it NOT from outside of myself

together we create respect>forgiveness>love; by growth we change our enviroment. And we accept what we want and deprogram back into our pure souls and force of life.

I love you unconditionally and i am happy. :D

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 12, 2012 5:37 pm » by SamueltheLion

the you that i love is the me that is within thee,

how's that for narcissism? LOL

or said another way: Namaste; "The highest within me salutes the highest within thee".

Well Said NotSoSeriousCit I Zen, if i love anyone, i love everyone, so i choose to love everyone (:

Previous