Look what love created...

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 am » by Newearthman

I didn't write these because I loved myself, they where created out of love for another...

THE SHAPES THAT ARE US

I have yet to live, I am constantly finding new pieces of myself and trying to fit them all together. A puzzle made from God himself and tossed out into the vast stretches of his own mind. Every piece is searching for the other pieces that fit together with our own, always opposites are attracting and learning different combinations. Once each piece has explored enough on it's own it begins to realize that it can fit with many more shapes that it could to start out with. Each shape, that is us, than begins to form into groups of shapes and the process continues to accumulate until the shape cannot grow anymore on its own. The shapes that are us then grow hungry for a new design, one that can be a combination of everything before it and continue the quest to produce new designs...New pieces of our self that can far exceed what has previously been accomplished. Eventually all of the different individual shapes will come together and again form a new conception of reality to explore. For if we stop the desire to form new shapes than slowly one by one the pieces will start to fall apart with no new forms to take over. Creation is the fuel to the fire of life and without the will to change shapes, everything would be one dimensional!

IT TAKES TWO TO LOVE

Do I love myself; do I even know what love is? I could spend a lifetime complicating the issue of whether or not I truly have love for myself. At what point do you stop and say to your self... "I love you now". I'm not sure it is even possible to do because that is a self centered act and if everyone had love for themselves there would be no need to love another. Is this where the future will inevitably take us and if so how will we continue to make new creations if our love for ourselves is all we need? We are designed to want to give our love away because that is the key to loving ourselves in the process. It feels good to do good and the same can be said about love. Sometimes another persons love is enough of a catalyst for us to love ourselves again too. No one should have to learn to love themselves in solitude before loving another, the simple thought of love towards another sends the domino's tumbling down the line and spreads love like an infection in every direction. Learning to love another goes hand in hand with learning to love yourself and I don't want the cycle to ever end. Love is growth and it takes two to keep the Universe in motion...

To the owner of my love...

Do you know what I like about you? How can I even put such an emotion into words...I guess I would have to say that each opportunity I get to talk to you; I feel blessed! When I'm in the presence of your greatness I can only feel humbled by you. You are a wild horse to me...So elegant and graceful in your wild surroundings yet still vulnerable to outside forces. A beacon in the dark, you are a light post for others to follow. I can only follow your light and hope that I should be as beautiful as you! I am a beast of nature; I can be vicious or I can be tamed, depending on what my environment faces me with. I have potential to do great things and I have potential to just blow with the wind. I'm searching for the anchor to my ship and the wind in my sails. You are a great piece to my puzzle and give shape to new directions during my voyage. I am the wanderer, searching for my next mission. I am the littlest hobo.

NEM

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 11:38 am » by Cia212

You need to get laid, bro.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm » by SamueltheLion

i enjoyed reading what you wrote N E M,
some parts humbled me, other parts i could relate to, and others i had to struggle myself to re-read again and not pretend i just know, but re-see what you mean :)

purple = 3rd i or crown... // your soul is really activating and wants to be let through your body.

that's where your kundalini is bottlenecking, allow yourself to see fully, what you see will be wonderful and will enliven and pleasure your heart :)

then you know you are and can be your own engine of creation, fully functioning and spiralling through space, you will find an amazing sense of tranquility and peace. truly amazing.

i love u brother, if you cannot say "i love me (newearthman loves newearthman)" then just love and give love to all those around you freely (without letting yourself be abused), eventually you will learn whatever you think you did or are doing is and was NOTHING compared to the glory of god and the love he and all the creatures within -the absolute- have for you. you will no longer doubt, but simply know.

so yeah,
instead of receiving energy only from on high ( I DO THIS TOO THIS IS WHY I KNOW ! :D), draw it through from your feet, up through the base of the spine (at first the easiest way to learn to do this is: imagine you are trying to stop pee-ing, visualize the energy coming to you, red light transmuting into all other colours whooshing up, and white light into all other colours going down :) ),

here is a simple image to -see-

this is a different kind of seeing, but you already know that.

whirring everything up the head into motion, let go of control of they i's, walk around with your eyes closed, listen to things, FEEL, inner smiles, make tones in your mind, do re me fa so la TIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(you can feel which tone is right for which part of your BODY! :D). and keep going higher and higher with those; you can go unlimitedly high in your own mind with sounds, it is not limited to your physical voice. you will have a total Oh my god experience if you do this and take it sincerely, practice practice :D :)
yoga will also unlock blockages, eating well, running, exercising = exorcising.

if you're really sincere, do an internal cleanse. our bodies are maps of god after all.

Love is fierce, it does not know fear, because love crucifies fear, meaning, puts it in the crucible of the heart AND JUST USES IT AS FOOD, HAHAHA!

:hugging:

if you truly want more love, allow yourself to expand, then you will grow past whatever situation you are facing and deal with a new one. it's much easier to keep going than to try to get out of a rut.

i am going to admit, i am keeping jealousy in check, by cycling my energy. jealousy and the other 7 vices are the collapsing energy centres in the body. the 7 major planets, not operating as they should.

in fact, the only way to bust through a rut IS to keep going :)

:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:
:hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

release the mind to set the heart free, release what your mind has latched onto and is attached to and thinks -is it- and allow yourself to discover your love over and over again, appreciating every-one and every-thing, there is always a way. when one is confronted with a choice of 2, there is always a way.

a third way.

the way of love :)

lesson for us = no less.

give all, humility is the key to the absolute, humility liberates, let everything be in its rightful place.
Last edited by SamueltheLion on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 pm » by Zer0

Cia212 wrote:You need to get laid, bro.

And you need to get that dick out of your ass....DUMBASSS!!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 1:03 pm » by SamueltheLion

Otoel wrote:
Cia212 wrote:You need to get laid, bro.

And you need to get that dick out of your ass....DUMBASSS!!

there is a wisdom in the crude sayings of the mob.

though they do not understand what it is, consciously, very unconsciously, they do ;)

"Then your light will break out like the dawn, And your recovery will speedily spring forth; And your righteousness will go before you; The glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

to the pure... are all things pure

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 2:28 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Great thread :flop:

Go Forth and Conquer~

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 2:48 pm » by Seriouscitizen

If we have to proof we love ourselves
Or if we have to proof we love another

We are creating a duality..
Some may inspire us more than others do. Most just are in our perception.

Perception and acceptation.

We can percept and accept ourselves,, we just are.

We can be inspired by one of our own thoughts or feelings, in wich we can expand.
But true inspiration comes from the divine inspiration. It is is when we connect with our enviroment.

We are created in love so our love is measurable to god's love and creation. But yet it is isolated and a small portion of the total. Though it is the same,. a building block.

Love for others gives us a glimpse of that divine total.. Love is the natural desire for expansion and inspiration of the soul combined. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 2:55 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Im Loving all Your love guys,
:hugging:

Love Involves Responsibility

Before man can love all men or any man, his first responsibility in love is, and always will be, to himself. The Gospel statement, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," presupposes self -love and suggests that man "shall" love others to the extent to which he loves himself. We have already discussed this love of self in a previous section, so we shall not belabor the fact. Suffice it to say that only to the depth and the extent to which one feels responsibility to grow in self love, so can he feel this toward helping others to do so. All men are related to a greater or smaller extent, interconnected, and each man who comes closer to himself in any way comes closer to others.

Albert Schweitzer said repeatedly that as long as there was a man in the world who was hungry, sick, lonely or living in fear, he was his responsibility. He affirmed this by living a life in this belief; a life of the loftiest order, the highest fulfillment, the greatest joy, the most elevated dignity and, therefore, the most towering love.

Society has not produced many Schweitzer's, but all of us know and accept some level of responsibility to ourselves and to others. The fact is, to be human is to be responsible.

Many men find it difficult to assume full responsibility for even themselves, let alone for another individual, or a group of individuals. Therefore, the idea of being accountable for a "family of man" seems to them inconceivable, unrealistic, idealistic nonsense.

http://all-about-love.sexinformations.c ... ility.html

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:03 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Fatdogmendoza wrote: Suffice it to say that only to the depth and the extent to which one feels responsibility to grow in self love, so can he feel this toward helping others to do so. All men are related to a greater or smaller extent, interconnected, and each man who comes closer to himself in any way comes closer to others.

true :hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 07, 2012 3:29 pm » by SamueltheLion

Lucidlemondrop wrote:Great thread :flop:

Go Forth and Conquer~

cool reply! Thanks Lucid!

now i innerstand that,

and realize: how could it be displayed any other way?

love is the gentle thing which does not pull on any of your heart strings, but makes it sing :)

you know how small dogs are always yappy and the much larger ones calm and gentle?

i think there's a lesson in that: grow, and be gentle. do not force anything within yourself, allow it to grow.

Next