LORD RA-EL GETS GANGSTA!

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 9:38 pm » by Zer0


hackjames wrote:Stop playing with your food, Oto.


Why? You folks take yourselves way too seriously...

You do know we are all just cattle right?

Here is a gift from moi:


Upload to Disclose.tv



Have a good monday dude.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5019
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: England

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 9:41 pm » by Eliakim


4. Metal Worker

In point four he speaks of being a metal worker. We shared with you in the last two weeks that the LORD God spoke about the Vulcanics of humanity, and rael is clearly vulcan energy. Nostradamus also made a prophecy about Vulcan Hermes being made into food. Is that what we are doing to Rael? We all know what happens to food don't we, it goes in one way and out the other.

Here is the Vulcan Prophecy that we posted on the Vulcanics post on the 20th of August, 2011.
..
C4:Q29

Le Sol caché eclipse par Mercure,
Ne sera mis que pour le ciel second:
De Vulcan Hermes sera faicte pasture,
Sol sera veu peur, rutiland & blond.

The Sun hidden eclipsed by Mercury
Will be placed only second in the sky:
Of Vulcan Hermes will be made into food,
The Sun will be seen pure, glowing red and golden. http://yowusa.com/nostradamus/c4/21.shtml 20 AUGUST 2011 13:50

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm » by Hackjames


otoel wrote:
hackjames wrote:Stop playing with your food, Oto.


Why? You folks take yourselves way too seriously...

You do know we are all just cattle right?

Here is a gift from moi:


Upload to Disclose.tv



Have a good monday dude.


You may be surprised at how seriously I don't take myself, cupcake. A good Monday to you, as well.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 9:49 pm » by Zer0


Dear Eliakim; if you get a chance and the Heavenly Father allows it...

I was wondering if you could expose this gentleman who claims to be Jesus:

http://suddenreality.com/

The main thing that bothers me is that he claims that the Division will happen in 12 days...

EDIT: Nvm just saw your reply to my other Ra-El thread... you done enough work for one day.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 pm » by Flecktarn


otoel wrote:
flecktarn wrote:
eliakim wrote:Am I serious when I call a person out guis ? Yes, very serious, this is the sober decade. The Rabbi that died recently also knew that I would be serious in righteousness. In fact, he predicted it.

Image

a military one just for you because after all your in
Image

defending your warped fairy-tail view and gang


It seems the blind ones enjoy attacking us simply because they do not understand...

Hehe... oh foolish children always trying to create conflict when unity is being offered...

then were on the same wavelength then otto ,,, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 am

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm » by Gonzo63


edgarrothstein wrote:Who the fuck is Lord Ra-El anyways?!


EDIT :

Lord El-Al is probably the owner of the Israeli Airlines...
Is the above character from the air transport business as well?


Clearly, he is an escapee from a 1970's porno and Oto wants to cuddle up close to him and stroke his beard (yes, that's code). :lol:

Initiate
Posts: 874
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:53 pm

PostMon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 pm » by Glassjaw667


Ron Jeremy's cousin maybe... excellent. I shall call him henceforth, The Holy Hedgehog.

Initiate
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 pm

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 12:45 am » by Greatjoy


otoel wrote:Dear Eliakim; if you get a chance and the Heavenly Father allows it...

I was wondering if you could expose this gentleman who claims to be Jesus:

http://suddenreality.com/

The main thing that bothers me is that he claims that the Division will happen in 12 days...

EDIT: Nvm just saw your reply to my other Ra-El thread... you done enough work for one day.



You're asking this of the woman who tells everyone that she's a Messiah , the Holy Spirit and the judge of humanity, the Queen of the South?

OMFG..... :vomit:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 575
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 am

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame


greatjoy wrote:
otoel wrote:Dear Eliakim; if you get a chance and the Heavenly Father allows it...

I was wondering if you could expose this gentleman who claims to be Jesus:

http://suddenreality.com/

The main thing that bothers me is that he claims that the Division will happen in 12 days...

EDIT: Nvm just saw your reply to my other Ra-El thread... you done enough work for one day.



You're asking this of the woman who tells everyone that she's a Messiah , the Holy Spirit and the judge of humanity, the Queen of the South?

OMFG..... :vomit:

1 Corinthians 13 34
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law

Initiate
Posts: 978
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 am

PostTue Aug 30, 2011 7:14 am » by Gonzo63


eliakim wrote:Am I serious when I call a person out guis ? Yes, very serious, this is the sober decade. The Rabbi that died recently also knew that I would be serious in righteousness. In fact, he predicted it.



Then call me out, you fucking fraud. I dare you. You claim to be everything from god almighty to J.C. Well, I'm the fucking antichrist. I'm fucking satan. And I call you out. I was born on the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th decade of the 20th century. Do your fucking worst.

End me.

You can't

God is the biggest lie of all, and the heaviest weapon of TPTB.
:D See you tomorrow, and the day after that . . . etcetera, ad nausseum! :D


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook