LORD RA-EL: GOLD - HUMAN SACRIFICE - SLAVERY

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 7:24 am » by Zer0

[youtube]MjHxS0bR36M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 am » by Mediasorcerer

wheres your god dammned tribute slave!!!!

waaaaaaak.

all adds up to somathink wicked abrewing. lord rael the divine parrot.

if they wanted gold that bad,surely they could just mine it themselves,?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 7:42 am » by Zer0

On the last minute of the video... they literally ask you to start forming "Lord Ra-El" churches... :nails:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 7:47 am » by Will69ease

Have I told you lately that I love you...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 12:52 pm » by Mediasorcerer

lord rael churches,fuk right off piss arse lord rael liar freak, had enough of these control thiefs,lets band together and outsmart the whole lot of them,haha.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 12:59 pm » by Malogg

lol mayb the paypal donations are for gold

Initiate

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 pm » by Starphazer

mediasorcerer wrote:if they wanted gold that bad,surely they could just mine it themselves,?

Why not just take,when its all collected?We are just one world on the list of many others..

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 1:59 pm » by Zer0

mediasorcerer wrote:lord rael churches,fuk right off piss arse lord rael liar freak, had enough of these control thiefs,lets band together and outsmart the whole lot of them,haha.

Well its kinda suspicious how they jumped from the whole Jesus is back storyline to all of a sudden they are talking about other gods and stuff.... I think that glenn beck reference is a clue, it seems like this group gathered data from shows like that and is now using that to fool sheeple into some sort of cult, if you watch that movie Thunderbolts of Lighting (made by the same group btw) they talk about the exact same thing, but that other one didnt ask ya for money.... :think:

Writer

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 am » by Thelonefunyun

otoel wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:lord rael churches,fuk right off piss arse lord rael liar freak, had enough of these control thiefs,lets band together and outsmart the whole lot of them,haha.

if you watch that movie Thunderbolts of Lighting (made by the same group btw) they talk about the exact same thing, but that other one didnt ask ya for money.... :think:

Not the same group, I've checked.

Lord Ra-El's video featured a musical score that was copied by the Thunderbolts guy.

Yes, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but comparing the two is like comparing a Lexus with a Yugo.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 11, 2011 2:07 am » by Cornbread714

thelonefunyun wrote:
otoel wrote:

if you watch that movie Thunderbolts of Lighting (made by the same group btw) they talk about the exact same thing, but that other one didnt ask ya for money.... :think:

Not the same group, I've checked.

Lord Ra-El's video featured a musical score that was copied by the Thunderbolts guy.

Yes, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but comparing the two is like comparing a Lexus with a Yugo.

So, we apparently have a Lord Ra-El "believer" in our midst. All three of your posts are on Ra-El threads and are defending him.

Tell us more about the Lexus and your connection to him.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Next