LORD RA-EL REVEALS ELENIN'S SECRET

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:41 pm » by Giusdude

thelonefunyun wrote:You've really got to love how everytime a Lord Ra-El post is anywhere, suddenly all the TROLLS come out and say "don't read this, you're stupid if you do, it's all B.S., etc." Do you guys really think that scares people away anymore? Don't you think we are all wise to you by now?

Lord Ra-El has proven that he's divine. Everytime he said he would do a "wrath of God" action, it always came true, and everybody who watches the 11 videos, and looks at the upload dates, can see that I'm telling the truth.

So giusdude, with your drawn on backbone, because I doubt you have a real one, nor would you talk such shit face to face. You and the other government trolls, need to turn it down a little, cause now it's getting way too obvious.

And for the record, that was a video to his church. He was talking to his church about tithing, not soliciting donations from you, but you already knew that, you just thought if you twisted it, it would scare some people away... tsk, tsk.

:shooting:

lol, surely your lord would not approve of your shooting smiley?
wasn't jebezuz all about love and forgiveness?
i dont want to scare any people away, if you find some stupid fuck that lets you rob him, go ahead.
he deserves to be robbed because, if he believes in your master scammer, he should actually be chemically castrated. that way, he will not impede evolution.
but posting videos that solicit donations is against the rules. i dont make the rules. the owners of dtv do.

Kerrblur, 2 suggestions:
1) take some fucking grammar lessons, bro. it's painful to read your posts sometimes. you can do it. i did it. english is my third language and i think i do ok. if i can, so can you.
2) i am not going to do your work for you. open a google page, search for raymond elwood jr.
make up your own mind about the "american jesus".....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm » by Kerrblur2

I looked it up, I dont need to further educate myself on this matter. lol im done...

And giusdude, how would you like for me to speak to you, so you can better understand me?
Would you like for me to argue with everything you say? Be extremely Angry all the time? Or just insult you?

I thought what I said was polite at the very least. Damn man.....lol cant ask or say anything to you.... you always got to start by stating something bad about Me(or someone) before answering something simple.....

But thanks I did look up raymond elwood jr american jesus and got all I needed. lol

I love this quote
You've seen the ads and the publicity that Jesus is coming on May 21st. Lord Ra-El is short for Raymond Elwood, an ex Guardian Angel from Chicago born out of wedlock to his mom and an Italian. His life "fulfills prophecy" because he looks like Jesus and married an ex-hooker. I can't stop laughing because Christians scamming Christians is always hilarious. I can't wait to see if any Churches decide to go under the "Lord's" leadership. Read through the site, it's a hoot! I especially like the take on the Second Coming of Christ being seen in the clouds, which they interpret to be the internet. Both Clever and Timely! I'll give them kudos for that one. But Raymond fails in the scripture department by claiming he is Jesus reincarnated. Uh, no. It fails the internal consistency test. Sorry Ray.

http://www.ra-el.org/
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm » by Giusdude

kerrblur2 wrote:I looked it up, I dont need to further educate myself on this matter. lol im done...

And giusdude, how would you like for me to speak to you, so you can better understand me?
Would you like for me to argue with everything you say? Be extremely Angry all the time? Or just insult you?

I thought what I said was polite at the very least. Damn man.....lol cant ask or say anything to you.... you always got to start by stating something bad about Me(or someone) before answering something simple.....

But thanks I did look up raymond elwood jr american jesus and got all I needed. lol

this is why i "hate" internet chatting....
i came across as angry, when in reality i'm just a very dry, sarcastic asshole.
like in my previous post. i wasn't calling you names. i was pointing out the fact that you can;t spell for shit.
but then, after i call you out, you reply with a perfectly spelled post.
so, fuck you. you should thank me, ecause i made you improve yourself!
lol.
:cheers:
did you see, he's an ex gardian angel.....
jebezuz has a past as vigilante. just in case he needs to really kick some ass.
rotflmao.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm » by Nelusmc

I'm curious are there members on dtv that naive, that actually follow or believe this guy.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm » by Kerrblur2

giusdude wrote:
kerrblur2 wrote:I looked it up, I dont need to further educate myself on this matter. lol im done...

this is why i "hate" internet chatting....
i came across as angry, when in reality i'm just a very dry, sarcastic asshole.
like in my previous post. i wasn't calling you names. i was pointing out the fact that you can;t spell for shit.
but then, after i call you out, you reply with a perfectly spelled post.
so, fuck you. you should thank me, ecause i made you improve yourself!
lol.
:cheers:
did you see, he's an ex gardian angel.....
jebezuz has a past as vigilante. just in case he needs to really kick some ass.
rotflmao.

you made me laugh LOL funniest part he married a hooker.
Last edited by Kerrblur2 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm » by Phaeton

thelonefunyun wrote:Ok gang, this is gonna be one of those "HOLY F*CK!!!" moments when you watch this video.

The Templars released it on September 3rd, and I gotta say that it may be the best one yet.

Not only does it cover Comet ELENIN's secret, but also a sermon by Lord Ra-El telling us "CONSENSUAL SEX IS NOT A SIN"!
:banana:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lord Ra-El has proven that he's divine.

Can hardly believe you are serious in stating this.

"Consensual sex is not a sin." Could be the trademark of some sort of pedophile club. As in "Why deprive 'young adults' - aka children - from the pleasures of sexual relations we as adults have?"

And what does this 'Lord' tell you of the institute of marriage, the family unit? Im curious sir.

"Lord Ra El has proven that he is divine."

What is your concept of 'God'?

No Man is divine.

"The root of the words is literally "godlike" (from the Latin deus, cf. Dyaus, closely related to Greek zeus, div in Persian and deva in Sanskrit), but the use varies significantly depending on which god is being discussed."

And certainly, no Man can 'prove' he is 'divine', in any way. Lest ofcourse, he / she can prove they are 'godlike'. Which ofcourse, they cannot.

You would believe the following as being legitimate?

Upload to Disclose.tv

What do you know of the Templars? What do you know of the Maltese Cross? Seems to me you are missing large pieces o/t puzzle for you to conclude what you conclude.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 pm » by Richc

I am not a troll and have never commented on Ra-El before but feel compelled to do so this time.

Many months ago somebody posted a video of him sitting on a horse trying to look majestic and important.

20 seconds into that video i closed the player and have never watched anything about him since.

Lets just say i believe my instinct about people is greater than he is.

Thats all i have to say about that.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 pm » by Kerrblur2

Yahweh is a Awesome guy! only cause some kind of strange lights appear in the sky sometimes!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:13 pm » by Eliakim

thelonefunyun wrote:You've really got to love how everytime a Lord Ra-El post is anywhere, suddenly all the TROLLS come out and say "don't read this, you're stupid if you do, it's all B.S., etc." Do you guys really think that scares people away anymore? Don't you think we are all wise to you by now?

Lord Ra-El has proven that he's divine. Everytime he said he would do a "wrath of God" action, it always came true, and everybody who watches the 11 videos, and looks at the upload dates, can see that I'm telling the truth.

So giusdude, with your drawn on backbone, because I doubt you have a real one, nor would you talk such shit face to face. You and the other government trolls, need to turn it down a little, cause now it's getting way too obvious.

And for the record, that was a video to his church. He was talking to his church about tithing, not soliciting donations from you, but you already knew that, you just thought if you twisted it, it would scare some people away... tsk, tsk.

I have already taken Ra-el's claims and the man apart and he as been judged.

Let's see if he can stand in integrity before me and the eyes of the world.

Bring him to me, bring him here, then we will see who is truly righteous and sent by the LORD God to help humanity.

Can you do that?

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 7:20 pm » by Giusdude

eliakim wrote:

I have already taken Ra-el's claims and the man apart and he as been judged.

Let's see if he can stand in integrity before me and the eyes of the world.

Bring him to me, bring him here, then we will see who is truly righteous and sent by the LORD God to help humanity.

Can you do that?

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a MESSIAH SHOWDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fight to the last prophecy!!!!!!!!

my money is on eli.
she's crazy, the other dude is just a scammer.
can't beat crazy.

PreviousNext