LORD RA-EL REVEALS ELENIN'S SECRET

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 2:30 pm » by Thelonefunyun

Ok gang, this is gonna be one of those "HOLY F*CK!!!" moments when you watch this video.

The Templars released it on September 3rd, and I gotta say that it may be the best one yet.

Not only does it cover Comet ELENIN's secret, but also a sermon by Lord Ra-El telling us "CONSENSUAL SEX IS NOT A SIN"!
:banana:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 2:40 pm » by Giusdude

I would love the opportunity to give you a lobotomy. I doubt I would find any actual brain cells, and I wonder what has been put in your cranial cavity instead.
You must be one of the least intelligent people I have ever come across in my life, and i've met some pretty dumb idiots in my travels around the world.
Congratulations.
Now, if you please, take rael's dick out of your ass and go for a walk.
Dtv is not a good place for you.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 2:48 pm » by Dadss

well heres a video that phawkt wid my head this morning scary 3 days of darkness

Upload to Disclose.tv

watchme

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 pm » by Giusdude

Just made it to minute 13. Had to stop. Until then, it was just entertaining. The incredible amount of bullshit spewing from this made me really laugh out loud.
But then the motherfucker himself comes on, telling people they HAVE TO PAY his clergy, they HAVE TO SUPPORT them, or he will chastise his followers.
had to turn video off.
Oh, btw, maybe a ban should be in order for the fucker that posts videos asking for donations...
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 pm » by Hayden

Well your entitled to your opinion mate,but DTV is not the place for this. Throw a stick these days it seems and you'll hit a fucking mesiah.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 pm » by Giusdude

hayden wrote:Well your entitled to your opinion mate,but DTV is not the place for this. Throw a stick these days it seems and you'll hit a fucking mesiah.

That's not my opinion, thats forum RULES.
you can't just come on here and ask for donations....
A 27 minute video full of bullshit and an order: give me money or i'll get pissed....
Fuck that.
That is not allowed.
period.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 pm » by Allreadydead

I'm a pretty moderate dude when it comes to post's on DTV - but even I had to put my spliff to one side and say.........well, a picture is worth a 1,000 words, so they say.

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 pm » by Hughjetty

this fukin douchebag gives me a gigantic pain in my hole,i guess ron jeremy is one of his preists right? what a pile of shit,love and lust are two different things completely buddy.so its ok to get up on a cracked plate or a rolling doughnut but uncontrolled breeding led to the flood????? call a proctologist an leave the sermons out

Writer

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 pm » by Thelonefunyun

You've really got to love how everytime a Lord Ra-El post is anywhere, suddenly all the TROLLS come out and say "don't read this, you're stupid if you do, it's all B.S., etc." Do you guys really think that scares people away anymore? Don't you think we are all wise to you by now?

Lord Ra-El has proven that he's divine. Everytime he said he would do a "wrath of God" action, it always came true, and everybody who watches the 11 videos, and looks at the upload dates, can see that I'm telling the truth.

So giusdude, with your drawn on backbone, because I doubt you have a real one, nor would you talk such shit face to face. You and the other government trolls, need to turn it down a little, cause now it's getting way too obvious.

And for the record, that was a video to his church. He was talking to his church about tithing, not soliciting donations from you, but you already knew that, you just thought if you twisted it, it would scare some people away... tsk, tsk.

:shooting:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 06, 2011 6:31 pm » by Kerrblur2

what is Lord Ra-El, i cant even watch the videos, maybe giusdude can shine some light for me as to what this is all about, without cussing, talking smack about anyone in particular but just tell me briefly what the heck this is about? and what there trying to say?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Next