Lord Ra-El : THIS IS IT!!!

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 2:19 pm » by Zer0

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 2:25 pm » by Iamthatiam

You will draw more "flak" today, aye Ottie? :alien51:

I gues you are used to it!! You don't give a fok anymore!!! LOL...

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 2:26 pm » by Zer0

Iamthatiam wrote:You will draw more "flak" today, aye Ottie? :alien51:

I gues you are used to it!! You don't give a fok anymore!!! LOL...

:cheers:

How did you know?? :shock:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:55 pm » by mediasorcery

i like the iron cross on his lapel!!! i think that shows this cunts loyalty.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 3:57 pm » by Zer0

mediasorcery wrote:i like the iron cross on his lapel!!! i think that shows this cunts loyalty.

Watch the video, he openly states that Freemasons, secretly knew that he was going to come.... he is their "Grand Master" (according to him anyways)

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 4:09 pm » by mediasorcery

i did watch the video, however, my instincts all of a sudden saw thru the hypocrisy of making threats in the name of god to chastise people for living in a universe that operates on free will .its just as bad as the people this con artist criticises, therefore, my heart attuned to his deciet [and btw,next time you need to know something.,instead of running to some book or teacher for direction, be a fukin man and ask GOD IN YOUR OWN HEART, the only place you will find it in this sphere of existence], how pathetic that people are so deluded , jesus isnt coming back, the only salvation is the hard work people do on themselves, but hey, dont let the establishments scam go to waste, keep remaining powerless like a pathetic weak little lamb by believing someone/thing other than YOUR HIGHER FUKING SELF, can save you from the boogeyman 2012 or whatever other devil satan demon your mind conjures to cope with the pathetic reality you helped to create.

whats the matter? afraid of death,afraid of satan and hell,afraid to forgive yourself an evolve= hahahaha,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostFri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm » by Rkobilan

This so called Rael or competitor to Benjamin Cremes, Maitreya all spout the same... Join us or die. Thou Shall not kill is a pretty clear one liner for all of mankind to live by yet bullies push to force everyone to change rather than committing to Ten One Liners for All to live in Accord with.

Rael has informed us of the darkening of the sun and others to visit us from the stars. He states he has the power to pass judgement representative of God. I thought Jesus Christ is the redeemer not a poser who rides with murderers? The Red Cross of Malta reflects the blood of many killed. Regarding the Freemasons and others who claim to know this knowledge... Would they not be culpable in the literal dumbing down of the inhabitants of Earth for keeping such information secret? Is it acceptable that as we go through our lives we continue to allow others to kill in the name of the Creator when the Creator specifically said Thou Shall Not Kill? Or was that written specifically for the Lost sheep of Israel, The (Ewes) to stop doing (Mathew chap. 10 verse 5-15)? You don't have to piss on me to tell me that it's raining as this one is a No Brainer! He is also part of this grand deception that many others are playing on mankind.

Instead of stirring up the shit pot for more death (Hegelian dialectic), how about we toss the stick and watch all the shit float up to the top. Then as a collective we throw that shit into a big ship and send her packing to a place where all of those that floated up can live out there collective lives screwing their own kind instead of those who've they've been screwing over for thousands of years?

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 5:35 pm » by Akashicrebel

fuc Otoel, i thought THIS IS IT!!!MICHAEL JACKSON :lol:
you got me here.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 8:12 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Akashicrebel wrote:fuc Otoel, i thought THIS IS IT!!!MICHAEL JACKSON :lol:
you got me here.

:lol: :lol:

I mis-read it also oto, I thought it said ''this is (sh)it''....

Soz Dude :oops:

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri May 25, 2012 8:15 pm » by Flecktarn

don't you mean gay lord rael ,he is a joke good for a laugh and that's it
ImageImage

Next