Lord Ra-El - TRUTH REVEALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writer

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 3:56 pm » by Thelonefunyun

PARENTS, PLEASE KEEP YOUR PAINT-HUFFING BRAIN-DEAD KIDS FROM POSTING REPLIES ON THESE FORUMS.

I'm serious, either every reply to this topic was from a 15 year old Beavis troll, or the average I.Q. on this board is now just below 50.

WTF is wrong with you people?!!? Since May of last year, the Lord Ra-El people have been posting videos, and EVERYTHING they've said has come true!!!

Have you people even watched them?!!?

All the major prophecies from the Book of Revelation suddenly started coming true!

The Torah Codes can't be faked, and they are showing computer odds of millions to one of him showing up in the codes, yet there he is, over and over, listed as the Christ and Messiah!

And did anybody happen to turn off Jersey Shore long enough to watch the news? We are about to have the battle of Armageddon break out in the Middle East!!!

Man, I get it that people have become dumber than sh*t, but really? You all can't see what's happening? You've all drank that much fluoride?

Just freakin' sad!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 6:50 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

thelonefunyun wrote:PARENTS, PLEASE KEEP YOUR PAINT-HUFFING BRAIN-DEAD KIDS FROM POSTING REPLIES ON THESE FORUMS.

I'm serious, either every reply to this topic was from a 15 year old Beavis troll, or the average I.Q. on this board is now just below 50.

WTF is wrong with you people?!!? Since May of last year, the Lord Ra-El people have been posting videos, and EVERYTHING they've said has come true!!!

Have you people even watched them?!!?

All the major prophecies from the Book of Revelation suddenly started coming true!

The Torah Codes can't be faked, and they are showing computer odds of millions to one of him showing up in the codes, yet there he is, over and over, listed as the Christ and Messiah!

And did anybody happen to turn off Jersey Shore long enough to watch the news? We are about to have the battle of Armageddon break out in the Middle East!!!

Man, I get it that people have become dumber than sh*t, but really? You all can't see what's happening? You've all drank that much fluoride?

Just freakin' sad!

And why is that? Because Ra-el is a mason, a templar, and a christian?
From the same 3 groups that are in charge of causing the most segregation between men on the planet, intentionally?

By the way.
7. Jesus is believed by many faiths, most notably the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Rosicrucians, to be an "incarnated angel", in the case of the Jehovah's Witnesses, they believe Jesus was specifically the Commander of the Army of Angels.

When Lord Ra-El was a teenager, He was disgusted by the terrible things He saw on the crime-ridden streets of Chicago, so He entered the ranks of the only group He believed was actively doing anything about it. Lord Ra-El joined the world famous Guardian Angels, and went on a crusade to protect the innocent, and provide vigilance in the face of a dangerous and growing evil. Through many acts of courage, death defying heroism, and a tirelessly pursuit of justice, Lord Ra-El quickly rose to prominence, and was soon Commander over all of the city’s army of Angels.

The next incarnation of Jesus, that the Jehovas think will be Jesus. Is Abaddon. :lol: KING OF THE LOCUSTS. :idea: :alien51:

No, you don't think so? Ask a Jehova next time they show up at your door whats up with Abadoon, and look at the blank stares they give you with nothing to say about it, and then start off with "weelllll" :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

His website doesn't say anything about him zipping around with aliens 20 years ago does it?.. :dunno:

best be getting ready for their next plan. :alien51:

But YES, let us send the person who is supposed to save us, DONATIONS... :alien51: WTF. Are you for real? If so, please tell your mother, to keep you locked up in a cage if we are so dim whited and naive, but we must send donations to the man who is supposed to save the world, well those who deserve it, from the end times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note, 20 years ago, he said the "aliens" society does not have money, yet he is quick to the punch on asking for donations, though he belongs to the 3 richest clubs and societies on the planet. :lol:

You know what's fucking sad? Manipulating your fellow man for MONEY, by the word of an invisible man in the sky. (him being real or not.) He is not him, and certainly laying everything down, and then at the end oh by the way, if you would like to donate..
Get fucking real man. :lol: :lol: What's he need all this money for, if he KNOWS that once the end times are done, money will not be a conceptualization then?

The torah codes too. LOL, only work if his name is RAY el? So if HE pronounced him self to the world, why did he spell his name wrong?.. http://www.ads-on-internet.com/king-rayel.php (wow, his torah code website name is ads-on-internet :idea: )

Let me know, when you start feeling retarded. :flop:
:banana:
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 6:59 pm » by Cornbread714

Uh, I think you got the wrong Ra-El, McNuggets.

Yes, there are two, and each is crazier than the other.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

cornbread714 wrote:Uh, I think you got the wrong Ra-El, McNuggets.

Yes, there are two, and each is crazier than the other.

well this is the "ra el" good guys website right?
http://www.ra-el.org/evidence.html
http://www.ads-on-internet.com/king-rayel.php
those are his supposed flawless torah codes. (linked from the above site, right on the top, torah codes.) AWESOME WORD SEARCH btw. :flop: :lol: :ohno:
I would still think, that if this dude is some spiritual genius, he would of at least got his name right that the doctrines support. Ra el, is not ray el. So this guy, MUST be an impostor, after all, he did call him self RA el. And Ra, and Ray are wayyyyy off when thinking "holy terms"

And I still don't care what any one says,
the next incarnation of christ, could give a fuck about money.

btw, can you clarify these two different nut jobs for me so I know which is which. :flop:
:cheers:
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm » by Cornbread714

Old Ra-El

New Ra-El

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 7:13 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

cornbread714 wrote:Old Ra-El

New Ra-El

No doubt no doubt. :flop:
:cheers:

So aliens aside. :lol:
This guy still wants donations.
Still belongs to the masons, templars, and the holy church. Ask them for a buck. They gotta 'nuff :idea:
His names not the same as the torah, and HE CHOSE his name.

Ill leave the rest at that..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 7:25 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

This ones recent, so Im assuming its about the new el, since the old one failed to grasp anyones attention. :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 9:37 pm » by Cornbread714

None is greater than the mighty SUN RA!!

I actually met this guy - for real - and believe me, he was the genuine article.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 08, 2012 9:40 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

cornbread714 wrote:None is greater than the mighty SUN RA!!

I actually met this guy - for real - and believe me, he was the genuine article.

I read about this guy the other day, pretty legit you got to meet him.

Whats the difference between this guy, and mr el-mo?
(ra)Elmos still looking for donations. :alien51:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm » by Thelonefunyun

Mcnugget, a basic requirement when trying to blasphemy against the leading contender for Christ, is that you at least bother doing some basic reading.

You've now learned that you were talking about the completly wrong person.

If you went to Lord Ra-El's website, page 1, 2nd paragraph "This website was produced to announce the arrival and revelation of Lord Ra-El (also spelled and pronounced Ray-El)."

And on the FAQ page #7: "Lord Ra-El (or "Ray-El", using Hebrew vowel rules)".

I asked them about this, and was told that "RayEl" is his proper name, and "Ra-El" is simply the short form of his name.

As for donations, the Bible COMMANDS us to give to the Lord, so even though you "think" it's wrong, God disagrees with you.

And back to the importance of reading... E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G HE SAID CAME TRUE, PLEASE READ THAT A FEW HUNDRED TIMES OVER.

All the dancing and laughing smiley faces won't change that fact!

There are 16 videos, and they all are dated. Watch Them!!!

PreviousNext