Lorry driver claims responsible for Rendlesham Forest UFO?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 12:42 am » by Rizze

The Real Peter Turtill

What? how does he think a silly story like this has legs.
Verifiable is all I ask.

Their is no way it can top the original reports.
Turtill is an attention seeker if you ask me. probably a pikey who's looking for cash.
Those gypsy's would sell anything.
He may have burnt some fertiliser (getting rid of evidence)....... and if he did....Then this guy needs serious investigation from the police.
It was not unheard at the time, for the provisional I.R.A. to use fertilisers as bombs.

Slush, you posted the evidence for Rendlesham.
What kind of :censored: does Turtill look like now.
Well done :flop:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 am » by Jackmfunion

So what about the military dude who claimed to touch the craft?
Fertiliser eh? My sentiment's exactly!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 1:36 am » by Aardvaaks

Good alternative angle SlushP on this well documented incident from a tape recording made of the second in command US officer at the base Lt.Col. Charles Halt investigating on the ground with his men.
Some random points are that the object moved in the forest and tree branches were known to have been broken and affected high up off the ground. More compelling is the description of a light beam coming down near the men so this has to put a big ? as to how these 3 points could have been achieved with a burning fertiliser lorry and as to why the service personell involved were all subsequently moved on from the UK after their debriefing? mmmm :think:
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 am » by Ufosearcher

Lorry driver indeed! How much was he paid for this story? What abt the smell of garbage he burnt? Debunkers are tryin their utmost to say that nothing of EFO [extraterrestrial flying object, because anything can be an 'UFO'] exists. Thanks for the detailed and well-documented posts in reply to that original posting. the participants in this DTV forum are vastly learned, serious, and truth seekers. that is precisely whats needed at this hr of uncertainty.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 am » by Baboogdi

Ahh! So when Col. Halt touched the UFO he was actually touching a fiery fertilizer truck. I can see that happening. Anybody could make that mistake.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 3:06 am » by Spock

Well, that definitely explains it - just like to two old farts from the pub that started and instigated the whole crop circle phenomenon.

I don't need to look into this anymore.

Anyone that does is a tinfoil hat fucking psycho loon bag.

Because as we sit here as armchair quarterbacks - we can easily come up with simpler explanations, all the way down to picking apart the character of the witnesses to justify it as the absolute lie that the whole instance is. It never ever happened. It just another case of people running with a story and trying to make history with it - just like ALL crop circles - complete bullshit.

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 4:15 am » by Spock

I was jerking chains in my last post. Actually, I totally agree in the Rendlesham case, and crop circles (not all, but there is something going on in my mind).

Sorry for being an ass Slush, it wasn't meant to you at all, it was geared more towards how so many come out so hard against everything crop circle, While I understand and agree with their arguments, I just can't say it's all bull.

So, having my Friday after work booze in me, I typed that diatribe.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 05, 2009 5:44 am » by Darrylmckay

So Rendlesham Forest was a fertiliser truck eh, and Roswell was a balloon.

Well that about wraps up the UFO mystery for me boys and girls, I'm out, everything is completely explainable.

See dicks like this and the security officer who also claimed it was down to him have no knowledge of the incident itself. They just see the headlines of "lights in the forest" and think, I will claim that one.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim