Lost Egyptian pyramids discovered with Google Earth

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm » by Poooooot

I'm not sure if this has been posted already. My apologies if it has been. I did a quick search and didn't see anything, but my search skills are not up to par...

A groundbreaking discovery has been made by an American archaeologist who spotted what looks like two new pyramid sites in Egypt, with one site viewed on satellite being three times the size of Great Pyramid at Giza.

Angela Micol is based in North Carolina and has spent ten years scrutinizing Google Earth, hunting for ancient sites from space.

She has come across two areas containing unusual shaped mounds along the Nile basin. One of them reportedly features a triangular plateau possibly the largest ever revealed.

The researcher is now planning to go visit the sites to make sure they really are what they seem to be.

It’s not the first time Google Earth has helped archaeologists make discoveries. Last year, an American Egyptologist managed to identify seventeen lost pyramids with the help of the detailed mapping.

One of the complex sites contains a distinct, four-sided, truncated, pyramidal shape that is approximately 140 feet in width (Google Earth image)

This site contains three smaller mounds in a very clear formation, similar to the diagonal alignment of the Giza Plateau pyramids (Google Earth image)

http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/lost ... -giza-622/
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 pm » by One-23

Been up post814785.html?hilit=pyramids%20Google%20Earth#p814785

But definitely worth a repost :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm » by Poooooot

My bad :oops:
Mods, go ahead and delete if you want. :peep:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:23 pm » by Zer0

Now I gotta fly up there so I can steal the gold from the dead mummies. :)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction