Lost in time and false memories.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:32 pm » by Toxic32

Ever had that feeling that you distinctly remember doing something. But to all intentional purposes there is no evidence that you did. You have the proof that you did it, but it's only in your mind. It's as if time got the hiccups just for a few seconds. You remember seeing the proof that you did it. But the next time you looked it had gone. As if it never existed. Could it be that God took his eye off the ball for a few seconds. Then after a quick discussion with his angles decided to flick the clock back a few seconds to erase the problem. Ummm I wonder. Is this a case of God playing the moderator, or is it a case of moderator playing God. :pray: lol. Do you think I'm in danger or just playing in a dangerous mine field.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm » by Troll2rocks

I get you, the complexities of time travel and parallel dimensions and the resulting technology needed in order to achieve travel to them are extraordinarily monu.... Wait, this thread ain't about that shit at all!!!!!!!!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 7:22 pm » by Cosmine

It happens all the time,get over it! Image

Seriouly,remember the matrix movies,the "matrix" makes mistakes when under stress...so it's a good thing... :twisted:

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 pm » by Zer0

That depends... are you under the influence when this happens or not? Will make our reply a lot more easier...
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:42 am » by Toxic32

Under the influence of what? Well ok, up to a point...I'm tripping on common sense. Or should I say overdosing on interaction. You Know what, there is no way I could spell influence, without researching it. But you try to give the impression that you are stupid. But in fact your not stupid..Maybe you just think we are ??? You don't fool me. I can see that you are just having fun, and pushing the boundaries. If you really want to piss some people off on this site. Then start talking about the bill of rights. That will get your thread shut down before you can blink. You can say what the fuck you want about anybody or anything else. But step on the mine field of the bill of rights. I know you will get your leg blown off....We know what we are talking about don't we mods?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 am » by Zer0

Toxic32 wrote:Under the influence of what? Well ok, up to a point...I'm tripping on common sense. Or should I say overdosing on interaction. You Know what, there is no way I could spell influence, without researching it. But you try to give the impression that you are stupid. But in fact your not stupid..Maybe you just think we are ??? You don't fool me. I can see that you are just having fun, and pushing the boundaries. If you really want to piss some people off on this site. Then start talking about the bill of rights. That will get your thread shut down before you can blink. You can say what the fuck you want about anybody or anything else. But step on the mine field of the bill of rights. I know you will get your leg blown off....We know what we are talking about don't we mods?

You demeanour clearly shows, that you are currently not aware of what sites like this or other social media sites are created for. They are created to maintain social order. I would advice you to refrain from making observations of my character, as it will simply lead you to make a fool of yourself.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 am » by E6722maj

yes i know the feeling, often in reverse, ie there is evidence of my having done something, but i can't remember it. also i sometimes am not sure if what i think of as a memory was actually a dream, and vice-versa :headscratch:

whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 am » by Toxic32

It was not a comment on your character. Just an observation. No insult intended. I'm willing to bet that you know what this means?

F = Gm1m2/r2,

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 am » by Zer0

Toxic32 wrote:It was not a comment on your character. Just an observation. No insult intended. I'm willing to bet that you know what this means?

F = Gm1m2/r2,

Does it look to you that I am here to impress or prove anything to you? How pathetic, I do not think twice about you. Have fun generic member #whatever

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 am » by Malogg

A touch of Alzheimer's disease creeping in ,nothing to worry about ahahahaha joking

Sh1t happens the mirror tells me that every fkn day
:wink:
HAHA Image

Next