Lost MOD Ufo Photograph and NP

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 2:39 pm » by Troll2rocks

Props for the post, the negative image is interesting an can be worked on to some effect, however in the current form it is all but impossible to gleam anything from it.

Nick Pope is a very nice person, spoken to him a number of times, and respect him a great deal, and believe you me, he does not cast off any thought that "some" of these unknown objects/craft, could be terraincognito. I go into this case in Vol 2 of the FOOTAGE.

The other photograph that "disappeared" concerned an RAF pilot who took a picture off the wing of his plane of an unknown object that was in very close proximity to his plane, "again diamond shaped I believe" The most baffling aspect of this case is that not only did it get photographed from the air, but civilians on the ground snapped it too" (as I recall)

Good post.

I hope to go into all this stuff and more later in the year...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes I know, shameless plug!

Great post man.

Keep em coming.

The truth is far stranger than fiction the deeper you manage to get.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 2:41 pm » by Giusdude

troll, long time no see....
whatup man?
love your docu, bro.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm » by Troll2rocks

giusdude wrote:troll, long time no see....
whatup man?
love your docu, bro.

Hey man, working hard, been busy so not been able to be on here as much, but hopefully will have more time in the coming months :flop: :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm » by Troll2rocks

Bump this post is worthy of more views.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm » by Giusdude

troll2rocks wrote:Bump this post is worthy of more views.

Sadly, there are no pictures of two suns, no ufos over a temple, no flat earth theories, no racist insults in this thread.
Just stunning and OFFICIAL government information released to the public.
And thats why there is the very real risk that this conversation will soon be left to die and forgotten.
So....
Bump!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm » by 1ofakind

Is this the same thing they are talking about.

But it is not the only gap in the official record. In 2002 the MoD received a request for information from Lord Hill-Norton. He wanted to know about reports of a UFO sighting made by HMS Manchester while on exercise in the 1990s.

It emerged in the file that HMS Manchester's log for one of the periods was lost overboard after "a gust of wind" and the vessel's captain cannot remember anything unusual taking place.

Yea you read it right "a gust of wind" :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 2:46 am » by Aardvaaks

I share your sentiments gius, trol, a significant story here, it is something when we have the Ministry of Defense and the BBC all reporting about events well 3 now in question where vital data just goes missing and as 1oofakind has added from the writen info from a navy ship disapearing overboard?? With such an unexplainable sighting the ships log book is the place for it, a valuable item kept secure and you have to question why a ships captain was not aware of what happened on his ship even if not on his watch??
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Previous