Lost MOD Ufo Photograph and NP

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 2:03 pm » by Aardvaaks

This is an interesting story to have come up from an interview Nick Pope made with Fox news, ok its Fox but bear with this, its an exciting story, backed up by the MOD and supposedly in the new batch of Mod files released today, albeit without the **** photograph?

'The Lost UFO Photograph'

Mr. Booth: In a recent interview on Fox News, you are quoted as saying that there is a photograph of a UFO that has British officials worried. Can you elaborate on the photo, and has it been released publicly?

Mr. Pope: The photograph you mention was taken in Scotland in 1990. Details were released recently by the National Archives in the UK, as part of the ongoing program to release the Ministry of Defense's UFO files.

Because I worked at the MoD and am now working with the National Archives on the file release (in a consultancy role) I was asked to comment on this on FOX News and in other media interviews.

This was a sensitive issue, as it involved the Defense Intelligence Staff and other agencies, and because the MoD now claims to have lost the photographs.

It was also sensitive because defense ministers were briefed on the images at the time. The images were taken in daylight and showed a metallic, diamond-shaped craft about 200 feet above the ground, with military aircraft in the background, apparently shadowing it.

The Defense Intelligence Staff briefed me on the conclusions of the scientific/technical analysis of the photographs, which were as follows:

a. The images were genuine and not fakes.

http://ufos.about.com/od/currentuforepo ... erview.htm
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 pm » by Aardvaaks

A negative of the harrier jet and Diamond UFO from the1990 ecounter.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... stery.html

' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 2:40 pm » by Aardvaaks

And the missing file theme continues with the UK's most famous from Rendlesham forest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12613690
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 3:19 pm » by Allreadydead

aardvaaks - excellent post, thanks for this :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 3:26 pm » by Giusdude

aardvaaks, thank you!
i have enormous respect for Nick Pope.... he is the real deal in a world of hoaxers, scammers and cult leaders. if he says it's real, i am inclined to believe him 100%.
and now for the bitching:
of course the picture was lost, right?
imagine that. A picture, taken on this planet, of an unknown craft. An undebunkable picture.
ahhhhhh, i can dream of the day.....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm » by Icarus1

excellent post
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 03, 2011 3:39 pm » by Aardvaaks

Agree with all you :flop: guys :flop: this is confirming what we know already about cover ups on the Ufo issue and underground military bases.

Giusdude it appears that Nick Pope is busy this week with his live web link from Hungray soon, see this DTV post from mikej
ufo-investigator-nick-pope-is-in-hungary-for-a-live-webcast-t45387.html
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 1:09 pm » by Aardvaaks

MOD missing photos of a Scottish Ufo and now the Rendelsham forest files go missing, all giving this subject credence :flop: as reported by the BBC.

Still what do you think about the now well publicised Rendlesham tape from Lt. Col. Charles Halt?, this cant be so easy to lose or dismiss!

[googlevideo]2137706982663112542#[/googlevideo]
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 2:26 pm » by Flecktarn

its like the drip feeding of info ,,getting the mass public use to the ideal of ufos for real and not the joke part at the end of the news ,,have you noticed how the reporting of ufos has changed on tv in the last ten years ,from the little green men jokes to something more serious ,,,its conditioning of the masses to accept ther is ufos and alien life ,look at how the church changed its stance also
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 pm » by Allreadydead

flecktarn wrote:its like the drip feeding of info ,,getting the mass public use to the ideal of ufos for real and not the joke part at the end of the news ,,have you noticed how the reporting of ufos has changed on tv in the last ten years ,from the little green men jokes to something more serious ,,,its conditioning of the masses to accept ther is ufos and alien life ,look at how the church changed its stance also

very good point flecktarn :flop:

A similar thing happened with 'Global Warming', it's now always referred to 'Climate Change' - so that they can start frightening people with the New Ice Age (which I actually feel is the REAL problem that's on the horizon for humanity) and get them to accept that little by little.

Next