Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary Resurfaces

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 10:57 am » by Spock

This Walt Disney documentary introduced by Disney CEO Michael Eisner was shown in only 5 cities before disappearing without a trace. It is scripted as if there is an expectations that aliens are going to land any day. It never went anywhere. Obviously, the expected landing never took place, either. Something was anticipated in the nineties. It never happened. Nevertheless it's a fascinating artifact of what was probably part of a plan to prepare us for contact.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.unknowncountry.com/out-there/lost-1995-disney-ufo-documentary-resurfaces

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 12:59 pm » by mediasorcery

was this a promo for that- et movie i wonder?

a lot of the shots they show look like helicopters[flashing light], balloons, finger 4 flying formations=military etc,
sure some may be real too, funny vid spock, cheers, good watch.

this could be disneys contribution to blue beam, its funny anyways.

disney imagineers prepare the public, hmmmmmmmmmmmmx2
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 pm » by Toxic32

Great video thanks for posting it. One disturbing point the Jimmy Carter Presidency. When he tried to get any papers documenting investigations into UFO's or contact. He was told that something are outside the jurisdiction of the White House! If the president can't get to know. Then who the fuck is running the country and has a veto on what the most powerful man in the world (LOL) can see or not see. It brings into question what else is being kept under wraps. What other grubby little secrets will we never fine out about. The more I think about the fact that the President is not really in control of his staff or should I say public servants. Whom it seem only answer to themselves the more I get worried that we will just be the meat on the BBQ when ever it suits Them, it, they, him, her. Or what ever is in control. That's a frightening thought don't you think. :think:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 2:11 pm » by Spock

mediasorcery wrote:disney imagineers prepare the public, hmmmmmmmmmmmmx2

I listened to an interview a few years back that Marduk turned me onto. It had 2 guys that were working on a documentary, who had been in contact with members of the intelligence community (or military - I think Air Force) and they were shown actual government footage of UFOs. They were told they would be given the footage to use - however, they were never given the footage.

I believe one of them said there is a short clip in this Disney documentary which shows actual footage of a craft which they were shown.

If this is so, then it means that the officials leaked some of the footage to Disney.

Hopefully Marduk can refresh my memory on the interview he forwarded to me and I'll put it up.

It was ( ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED ) with Mel Fabregas - but I can't remember the episode.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 3:06 pm » by Tuor10

Nice find, Spock.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:08 pm » by Troll2rocks

Spock wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:disney imagineers prepare the public, hmmmmmmmmmmmmx2

I listened to an interview a few years back that Marduk turned me onto. It had 2 guys that were working on a documentary, who had been in contact with members of the intelligence community (or military - I think Air Force) and they were shown actual government footage of UFOs. They were told they would be given the footage to use - however, they were never given the footage.

I believe one of them said there is a short clip in this Disney documentary which shows actual footage of a craft which they were shown.

If this is so, then it means that the officials leaked some of the footage to Disney.

Hopefully Marduk can refresh my memory on the interview he forwarded to me and I'll put it up.

It was ( ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED ) with Mel Fabregas - but I can't remember the episode.

That was me I think, my documentary centres around it. The Holloman AFB Incident.

If it was the full uncut transmission Mel gave me free of edits. Hold off on putting that up if you could man. I think I may have forwared you that before on dropbox. I helped work on that episode of the show with him, I'm actually credited on the end.

This is the broadcast version of the ( ADVERTISING IS NOT ALLOWED ) show. Bob Emenegger.

http://www.viddler.com/v/357800ce

Upload to Disclose.tv

This was the rough version.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Will be more on it when I coble everything together.

Great thread spock, this particular incident and the whole Disney angle is what I have spent most of my time looking into.

This contains a bit more info too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:10 pm » by Spock

That's right - it was you Troll, you put it in my drop box.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:34 pm » by Troll2rocks

Spock wrote:That's right - it was you Troll, you put it in my drop box.

^^^ Makes it sound sexual. lol

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 9:42 pm » by Vulcanic

Spock wrote:This Walt Disney documentary introduced by Disney CEO Michael Eisner was shown in only 5 cities before disappearing without a trace. It is scripted as if there is an expectations that aliens are going to land any day. It never went anywhere. Obviously, the expected landing never took place, either. Something was anticipated in the nineties. It never happened. Nevertheless it's a fascinating artifact of what was probably part of a plan to prepare us for contact.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.unknowncountry.com/out-there/lost-1995-disney-ufo-documentary-resurfaces

I uploaded this to dtv almost a year ago lol no one seemed to care, guys got to start paying attention to the videos uploaded here.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 pm » by Poooooot

"advertising not allowed?"
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.