Loughner: 9/11 was an inside job

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:13 am » by Spreadthetruth

It was at the college that Loughner had posed his question to Giffords about government and words, one friend said. A college spokesman said Giffords often has used school property for open events; a Giffords spokesman said he was not sure at which event the exchange would have taken place.Mistrust of government was Loughner's defining conviction, the friends said. He believed the U.S. government was behind 9/11, and worried that governments were maneuvering to create a unified monetary system ("a New World Order currency" one friend said) so that social elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world.more
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/352/204/ ... e_job.html

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 am » by Theyrecomming

This ass hole is fucking famous.
:)

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:21 am » by Ohj33bus

theyrecomming wrote:This ass hole is fucking famous.

Infamous
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 am » by Thebluecanary

Yeah, sure he did. And he's a nutjob, so all of us other people who ACTUALLY believe that 9-11 was an inside job and that the government is working to create a One World Government must be nutjobs as well. Hell, we might just haul off and kill a whole bunch of motherfuckers. Someone better stop us all soon.

He's a patsy. I'm waiting for him to "commit suicide" in his cell before he can get around to actually making some sort of statement about what really motivated the attack. If he can even remember that he did it.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:27 am » by Roadkill

The media and the PTB will exploit this aspect of his personality. Instead of their toxic language, they will blame conspiracy theory and stifle sites like this to "protect the public". In fact I think it is safe to say that if it isn't already, this site and others like it will be watched more closely. Also expect to be the farthest distance from the center of Net Neutrality when the internet gets destroyed by corporations.

To me, it is like saying since a Murderer is a devout Christian , all Christians are murderers. You cannot sanitize society. The crazy folks will find anything to express their paranoia and insanity. this guy is sick. The real people who are to blame are the parents and people in his life who should of done something to help him with his mental illness.

He is no patsy, but he will be exploited buy the politicos...

Oh and I would like to add that Religion does far more damage to a mentally disabled persons grasp on reality than anything else in our society.
Last edited by Roadkill on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:29 am » by Theyrecomming

ohj33bus wrote:
theyrecomming wrote:This ass hole is fucking famous.

Infamous

Thanks
:)

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 am » by Boondox681

This ass hole is fucking famous.

i prefer being a teeny-tiny little ant,thank you
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 4:58 pm » by Jedimafia

It is of my opinion that it couldn't of been a inside job however that does not include the probale fact of one turning a blind eye. Voice recognition on all telphone communications is just the beginning, for the means of their secret big brother game :look: Not much gets missed. Your majesty we're proud to inform you that we've arrested a man alleged in a plot to assasinate you. Evidence a police prior seized rifle and photograps of the allegent investigating the neighbourhood

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm » by Phaeton

thebluecanary wrote:Yeah, sure he did. And he's a nutjob, so all of us other people who ACTUALLY believe that 9-11 was an inside job and that the government is working to create a One World Government must be nutjobs as well. Hell, we might just haul off and kill a whole bunch of motherfuckers. Someone better stop us all soon.

He's a patsy. I'm waiting for him to "commit suicide" in his cell before he can get around to actually making some sort of statement about what really motivated the attack. If he can even remember that he did it.

No we were nutjobs.. We made it to 'insurgant' and will soon graduate to full blown terrorist status. :top:
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 pm » by Illuminated

roadkill wrote:The media and the PTB will exploit this aspect of his personality. Instead of their toxic language, they will blame conspiracy theory and stifle sites like this to "protect the public". In fact I think it is safe to say that if it isn't already, this site and others like it will be watched more closely. Also expect to be the farthest distance from the center of Net Neutrality when the internet gets destroyed by corporations.

To me, it is like saying since a Murderer is a devout Christian , all Christians are murderers. You cannot sanitize society. The crazy folks will find anything to express their paranoia and insanity. this guy is sick. The real people who are to blame are the parents and people in his life who should of done something to help him with his mental illness.

He is no patsy, but he will be exploited buy the politicos...

Oh and I would like to add that Religion does far more damage to a mentally disabled persons grasp on reality than anything else in our society.

actually agree with your comments.. Although I have heard that his teachers & others thought he was 'off' were worried, Did contact authoraties and - Nothing was done
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink: