Louis van Gaal's makes david moyes look like mourinho

Conspirator
Posts: 2590
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 pm

PostWed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 am » by Icarus1


somebody needs to get rid of that muppet as soon as , when m k dons are putting 4 past you its time to go home . the other half of manchester never had it so good
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7767
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostWed Aug 27, 2014 1:02 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Icarus1 wrote:somebody needs to get rid of that muppet as soon as , when m k dons are putting 4 past you its time to go home . the other half of manchester never had it so good


Image
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5259
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostWed Aug 27, 2014 2:05 am » by Tuor10


Give over ffs. That team he put out there tonight was dog poor. The vast majority of them won't play for United ever again, and some of the youngsters are just not good enough.

The team has 9 first team regulars injured at the moment. We have just signed one of the best footballers in world football, with Rojo, Herrera and Shaw to come back, plus one or two more additions.

LVG isn't that Muppet Moyes. Moyes was an unmitigated disaster, and is primarily the reason why the club has been eviscerated of its winning mentality.

The big dutchman needs a bit of time, and we will be back where we belong.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1943
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am
Location: Inside My Skin!

PostWed Aug 27, 2014 9:54 am » by Mad Scientist


Icarus1 wrote:somebody needs to get rid of that muppet as soon as , when m k dons are putting 4 past you its time to go home . the other half of manchester never had it so good


Dunno, I have seen him pull-off some pretty impossible things with Football. His way of working and handling teams will take some time to sink in, when it does it's........Happy Days.

Btw, for now United remains as it always was.....the Muppet Show..

:mrgreen:
Because Women Are a Science!

Initiate
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

PostWed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 am » by godnodog


I have yet to understand how Moyes got the job at MU in the first place, I remember when Everton was crushed by my Benfica, and Benfica at the time had only an ok team.
Van Gaal is a good coach, MU has a poor team at this moment.
Remember that Mourinho was in VG staff at Barcelona, Mourinho left Barca cause Benfica offered him manager position

Conspirator
Posts: 2590
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 pm

PostWed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 pm » by Icarus1


my assessment of big louis

Ajax 91-97
he was excellent, Won 3 leagues, Euro Cup, Euro C finalist and UEFA Cup.

Barca 97-00
Won 2 leagues in 3 years but clashed with media and key players.

Dutch team 00-02
Failed to qualify for World Cup, poor.

Barca again 02-03
he was sacked in January 2003 with the club just three points above the relegation zone

Ajax again as Director
More internal conflict, then resigned

AZ 2005-2009
did ok, wining one league.

Munich 2009-2011
Won double in first season then faded. Sacked.

Dutch team again........

In conclusion, most of his good work seems to have been in his early career.
If you take away his first spell in charge of the Dutch, he has failed to qualify for the World cup, almost
got Barca relegated, caused conflict within Ajax and got sacked at Bayern munich

this team has spent in excess of 150 million this year and are getting pumped 4 nil by a team that didnt exist ten years ago , it wouldnt have happened under sir alex , but feel free to tell me all is well at the weekend if they manage to take 3 points of the mighty burnley :bang; :bang; :bang;
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5259
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 1:18 am » by Tuor10


Icarus1 wrote:my assessment of big louis

Ajax 91-97
he was excellent, Won 3 leagues, Euro Cup, Euro C finalist and UEFA Cup.

Barca 97-00
Won 2 leagues in 3 years but clashed with media and key players.

Dutch team 00-02
Failed to qualify for World Cup, poor.

Barca again 02-03
he was sacked in January 2003 with the club just three points above the relegation zone

Ajax again as Director
More internal conflict, then resigned

AZ 2005-2009
did ok, wining one league.

Munich 2009-2011
Won double in first season then faded. Sacked.

Dutch team again........

In conclusion, most of his good work seems to have been in his early career.
If you take away his first spell in charge of the Dutch, he has failed to qualify for the World cup, almost
got Barca relegated, caused conflict within Ajax and got sacked at Bayern munich

this team has spent in excess of 150 million this year and are getting pumped 4 nil by a team that didnt exist ten years ago , it wouldnt have happened under sir alex , but feel free to tell me all is well at the weekend if they manage to take 3 points of the mighty burnley :bang; :bang; :bang;


I think you should look more to his legacies at the clubs you mentioned; in particular Barcelona,where he codified a footballing blueprint that still exists today, and is the fundamental reason for their recent success.

He has been brought to the club to develop a winning structure, which he will achieve IMO.

He will get us back to the top.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7767
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Tuor10 wrote:He will get us back to the top.


Of the big spending club table... not far off me thinks... :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5259
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostFri Aug 29, 2014 1:52 am » by Tuor10


Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:He will get us back to the top.


Of the big spending club table... not far off me thinks... :mrgreen:


I have a feeling we might break the 200 Million mark.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7767
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


BURNLEY 0 MANCHESTER UNITED 0

Image

:mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook