Lousiana sink hole, birth of a disaster?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 6:53 pm » by Svaha

Imo it's not only the BP drilling that went terribly wrong, nor the many drillings, fracking, mining of salt, but also nature (increasing internal pressure caused by natural processes) that causes what we see now happening in Louisiana and what's likely to spread further west.
I have no idea what will happen next, but it sure doesn't look good.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 pm » by Newdawnrising

I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 7:21 pm » by Scouser012

I have just been reading somewhere else that there has was a large explosion noise in Louisiana yesterday, people saying it was a meteorite.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 1:34 am » by Newdawnrising

Scouser012 wrote:I have just been reading somewhere else that there has was a large explosion noise in Louisiana yesterday, people saying it was a meteorite.

Yes, it happened in northern Louisiana, on a military base, don't recall the name. They first reported that a munitions containment unit exploded, these things are huge and look like igloos. However they don't know what caused it, and the county sheriffs are investigating ( wtf?). The explosion reached altitudes of 7,000 ft, and was felt in several states! There was also an explosion at a chemical plant in Louisiana. Things just keep getting stranger and stranger. I'll look for the links.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 am » by Newdawnrising

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 11:47 pm » by Svaha

Initiate

PostFri Oct 26, 2012 1:04 am » by Umbrex

this shit is so bad.

funny you should bring it up, investigated it a few days ago.

So these salt domes appear due to naturally occuring processes. The cool part is, the the salt inside is impenetrable, and hence, a good storage for all sorts of shit. The US strategic fuel depos are in salt domes.

As a side bonus, oil and natural gas can be found around the edges of most domes due to the geological processes that occurs during the creation

So there is this company in texas that specilizes in making these storage rooms.

Believe it or not, in 1995, they pumped down naturally occurring radioactive mud down into the cave. Then the bastards start drilling for, don't remember if it was salt or oil, but anyway, that's not working out, so they close the drill ...because the dome showed signs of collapsing. The drill is right on the site of the sinkhole. There are so many hundreds of millions of gas and oil and radioactive mud down there that it spells disaster in a major way. I dont know wether its the radioactive mud, the many drills around the site or something else that made the structure collapse, but the officials blame local tremors in 2011 or 10. I think it was drilling in 10, then tremors in 11. I'm of the oppionion that the abuse of that dome caused the tremors rather than the other way around.

They contracted drillingcompanies to make three wells in an attempt to get the shit out before it blows. They say the oil in the water we see is the diesel fuel they used to seal up the last drill or cave, but the last time i saw oil with that texture, was in the guld of mexico. i think its called crude.

Sorry i havent scourced any, it was a big hunt. At any rate, im glad im not in louisiana

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 11:24 am » by Svaha

Indicators like increasing earth shocks, (poisonous) gas / oil coming to the surface, explosions, sink holes, show an increasing pressure coming from below.
This is prolly caused by movements of the earth (breaking of the Australian plate is one example of the enormous pressure that is involved here)

The north American plate is very thick / large so it seems logical that the pressure will be released on the boundaries of the plate and/or in the land that is between the ocean and the boundaries.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 pm » by Svaha

Next