Love & Addiction

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Here is a thought...

I think many here are familiar with the spectrum of our energies. If you were to observe yourself and especially your thoughts and feelings, how many different feelings and motives can you distinguish? Is it easy to be specific about these?
Motives often are intertwined ideas and patterns and feelings can carry information that could be described by a hundred words in just a few seconds.
Our inner world seems to be a world apart with complex weather patterns of feelings, oceans of subconsciousness and landscapes of ideas.

What carries us trough life isn't unequivocal, but there are words designed to describe our experiences. We use these as labels so we can, from the perspective of an observer, measure ourselves on functionality. The images we connect with a concept, the logos, is used as a register to judge every situation, the bigger the register the more detailed observation, logically.

On one side its convenient to have a concise description for inner experiences, cause it makes it easier to have an overlook and use that to control your position within a bigger picture. On the other side these concepts also carry a filter for that which we haven't named.
In the HERE and NOW, without words, exists an inner world consisting of images and waves of energy. Frequencies that we pick up as feelings and which can lead to the experience of emotion.
Emotions are the result of the appointment of a feeling, whenever a feeling is recognized and connected with previous experiences our body activates the chemical emotional response.

Love flows in all directions. If you were to draw a spectrum of our vibrations Love would be on top and around the index as a frame. It simultaneously surrounds and consists of us. If love would have an equal amount of share as its opposite balancing energy there wouldn't be enough to move forward.

That means we should feel love all the time, not? Unless my theory is a fallacy, to prove if it is you could examine yourself and your concepts of love..

In general notion love is known to give us an ecstasy, especially during sexual intercourse. This is only one outlet though. In my experience love can also be experienced when looking at a random person, when beauty is recognized or a connection is felt. It is my concept of my personal human need to connect which allows me to experience the emotion of love whenever I look at a person resulting in a moment of bliss.

In theory that means I could experience love in every concept i make up to what love could be. Do you believe that to be true?

If love is needed to balance out the other segments of our emotional spectrum. But our concept create only One or Two concept in which we can experience that feeling, we would have to continue to practice those exercises in order to achieve balance. For example if you conditioned yourself only to feel 'connection' during intercourse, you would most likely become addicted to the experience of intercourse. Or when you can only experience love with people you 'trust'. Your concept would make you codependent to the people you have made relationships with.

Feelings come in different frequencies and there can be addiction to any one of them depending on your emotional standard of living.
Depending on your concepts and understanding.

Thanks for reading, these are mere my opinions of truth based on my own experiences. Have a great one :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 12:10 am » by Newearthman

:love:

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 am » by Seriouscitizen

Newearthman wrote::love:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:banana: :banana: :dancing: :dancing:

:love: