Love and Distractions

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 10:12 pm » by Constabul

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 11:56 pm » by RATRODROB

The guy can be a condescending arse at times, he has said some pretty low remarks at times, at me also.

I might be abit rough around the edges but I don't EVER attack fellow DTVers unless provoked, I may use swear words when I am passionate about something but I have NEVER told another DTVer to get fckd.

otto and I did come to a peace arrangement, I actually became concerned for him about his relationship with a certain woman and showed him support at that time. I don't have to like someone to get along with them or show them some compassion and respect.

I didn't know otto were banned, but he must have said or done something to deserve it, I would like to hear an uncut version of what actually happened to get him banned.

at the end of the day its up to

the mods to unban him, me personally, I don't care what happens, if he deliberately insulted another member in a BIG AND INEXCUSABLE WAY, then pft, he probably deserves his arse to be out of here.

All this crap about SHOWING THE LOVE and shit is from members here who HAVNT been a DIRECT TARGET of one of ottos rants aimed directly at them.

just because we didn't see eye to eye on something one time, otto called me a drunk old man and and told me to %&*& &*&_+. , I weren't drunk and im not that old, if he had said that to my face in the manner in which he did, without due provocation, he would be nursing a busted nose.

I am not interested in his bizarre claims or dance videos, but I still respect the fact that he is simply different from me and rightly deserves his chance to be a contributor here, UNLESS HE OVER STEPPED THE MARK, like I said, I would like to know the whole reason for his banning so I am fairly informed of his supposed misdoings.

My vote for him at this stage is one of indifference, I don't care either way, cause I don't know what he did, and I don't miss him.

If you think DTV doesn't need rules, think again, yes you should be able to speak your mind and put your views across, but if you want to listen to babble and peeps swearing at each other and name calling and DISRESPECT, then go join up to face fckn book or some other "intelligently" run and poorly administrated internet thing.

Where is the love, fckd if I know,...............where is the respect around here, fckd if I know that too at times.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 2:43 am » by Svaha

Nothing is personal, not even the rants of Otto.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 2:52 am » by Temps13

When do you cross the line? If someone says 'you are talking out your anus' (like some kid said to me once on the dcuo site),thats ok.. but if I then replied 'get fcked',thats not?
I never said that, but just from what Rob just said..or how about saying idiot but prefixed with a person's nationality?
I guess its just common sense at the end of the day but sometimes the line can seem narrow.. :think:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 3:24 am » by Akashicrebel

Webcat wrote:
Akashicrebel wrote:
Newearthman wrote:This is Oto's best video yet and we should give him a second chance to rejoin DTV on the terms that he acts respectful and polite!

What ???

More "respectful" & "polite" ???

who need a fake Oto ?

the old original Oto is just fine!

:shock:

"Otto's banned!......................Shit!"

Never mind the polite/respectful/be nice/conform or die stuff - let's just have the loveable nutjob back!

:peep:

:cheers:

You can't tattoo roses and and fuckin Lillie's on a rhino skin :bang;
:cheers:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 6:40 pm » by Slith

I'll be a sumbitch. :oops: The master.....with Jesus. Oh Gawd!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 7:08 pm » by Poooooot

:shock: wtf
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 7:40 pm » by Constabul

Dude itches a lot, you might need to get checked for lice, or syphilis mang.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm » by Poooooot

I only made it about 30-60 seconds before almost dying of second hand embarrassment
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 8:47 pm » by Newearthman

Poooooot wrote:I only made it about 30-60 seconds before almost dying of second hand embarrassment

On second thought after taking his latest video into consideration maybe this isn't the best place for Oto :P

PreviousNext