Love and Distractions

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 9:05 pm » by Poooooot

Newearthman wrote:
Poooooot wrote:I only made it about 30-60 seconds before almost dying of second hand embarrassment

On second thought after taking his latest video into consideration maybe this isn't the best place for Oto :P

I wasn't trying to be mean. I told him I couldn't watch it because I was embarrassed lol. He called me a "sheeple." Oh well :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 pm » by DarkHeart

Slith wrote:I'll be a sumbitch. :oops: The master.....with Jesus. Oh Gawd!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Jeezuz H Tapdancin' ......WTF !!!

:help: That poor dog :censored:
*WillEase* wrote:I was typing too fast to realize the error butt weasel.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 pm » by Seahawk

Don't turn this into a slam Otto thread. It's against the rules, and should apply for everyone here. Not to mention, he isn't able to be here to defend himself. How would you like it if you were banned, and then we started a thread about you? The thread was started with good intentions. Either keep it that way, or refrain from posting. Like the old saying- "If you don't have anything good to say, then.....

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 12:28 am » by Lucidlemondrop

It sure would be nice if Otto was a member here once again.

I don't think it fair to throw people away because they have a time in life that brought out the worst in character.

He is a good kid/young man, and anyone who wants to be a part of this site as much as he does, even after all that has happened should have an opportunity to participate.

It is easy to blame a person or two for problems on a forum, but this forum has mostly been a group mentality and I used to consider it a community, almost like a second family, but such things as communities and families don't throw away people when they have troubles................
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 am » by Webcat

Lucidlemondrop wrote:It sure would be nice if Otto was a member here once again.

I don't think it fair to throw people away because they have a time in life that brought out the worst in character.

He is a good kid/young man, and anyone who wants to be a part of this site as much as he does, even after all that has happened should have an opportunity to participate.

It is easy to blame a person or two for problems on a forum, but this forum has mostly been a group mentality and I used to consider it a community, almost like a second family, but such things as communities and families don't throw away people when they have troubles................

:clapper:

:flop:

:hugging:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 12, 2013 4:57 pm » by Slith

Lucidlemondrop wrote:
He is a good kid/young man

Ya he is. But he needs to learn respect. He has pissed off more members than anyone I've ever seen on here. 8 weeks doesn't suffice growing up. Maybe down the road. We'll see

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 8:55 am » by Newearthman

Another message from Oto...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 23, 2013 10:50 am » by Webcat

Newearthman wrote:Another message from Oto...

Upload to Disclose.tv

So otto's off to join the 'Lighthouse' commune, complete with cape and eye-patch(?) to understand the ethereal aspects of existence. :look:

Maybe there's some nice young girls there as a bonus. :mrgreen:

Hope he watches out for the Wicked Witch of Reality!

I did like the video, complete with the usual swearing - I do think we should have him back in the fold, the place doesn't seem the same without the resident nutjob that we know and like!

:lol:

:sunny:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 30, 2013 4:43 pm » by -Marduk-

Sparkplug !!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 9:00 pm » by Newearthman

Oto visits a mental health ward for an exclusive interview. :o

Upload to Disclose.tv

I think Oto has found his home :lol:

PreviousNext