Love and Hate

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8321
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 am » by Harbin


Love and Hate

Love and hate are so close.

So close...

Come here baby....

No ! Get the fuck out !

Sorry. :nope:

No, I really do love you...

Fuck you, get out. :banana:
Image
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9314
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 am » by Troll2rocks


Why do I instantly see the word love and associate it with Newearthman and disclose tv's recent love in between him and another member!
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 am

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 am » by E6722maj


that's the truth. love is so simple yet so complicated.
flipside of hate. toss of a coin, settles your fate

.
whatever

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:51 am » by Newearthman


Troll2rocks wrote:Why do I instantly see the word love and associate it with Newearthman and disclose tv's recent love in between him and another member!

Cause I done dropped a love bomb on this joint :love:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20363
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 am
Location: ....at the Shady Rest Hotel

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 1:56 am » by The57ironman


.


...she started it...

Image

.


...but like i said ...ya' can't force it and ya' can't stop it... :mrcool:

.
.

...intolerance will not be tolerated... Image


.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5994
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 am
Location: My happy place

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 am » by Newearthman


Seriouscitizen wrote:He was open to the possibility of love.. And when he thought he was getting it from a fraud,. he was already getting it from somebody else. He just didn't knew it yet.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9314
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 am » by Troll2rocks


Newearthman wrote:
Seriouscitizen wrote:He was open to the possibility of love.. And when he thought he was getting it from a fraud,. he was already getting it from somebody else. He just didn't knew it yet.


Oh that's fucking creepy! :nails:

Boiled bunny stew expert

Image
Image
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2730
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:46 am

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 4:23 am » by Cosmine


Image

I walked out of that relationship 7 years ago,when the fcken vampire bitch tried to kill me for the third time...(that i noticed. :twisted: )

P.S.probably in a parallel dimension where vampires and werewolves are real,lol.

:cheers:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8321
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 am » by Harbin


Cosmine wrote:Image

I walked out of that relationship 7 years ago,when the fcken vampire bitch tried to kill me for the third time...(that i noticed. :twisted: )

P.S.probably in a parallel dimension where vampires and werewolves are real,lol.

:cheers:


Cosmine !

For YOU my friend.

http://therr.posterous.com/close-encounters-of-the-fourth-kind-under-the
Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 pm
Location: Berkshire UK

PostSun Jun 24, 2012 6:28 pm » by Tonyw


Love & Hate are a bit like Sane & insanity, they creep up on you, and when they got a hold on you there is no holds barred. creepy :ohno:
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook