Love = Fear

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 pm » by Mozi!!a

georgedragon wrote:
demobe wrote:Love and Fear we need them both. fear is learning.
love is the understanding of what you have learned.

nobody and i mean nobody can escape Yin and yang.
i have tried so many thing to find the third, you might call it the element.

but no luck :bang; but imagine the possibilities if we can find that :shock:
in other words, we are 2 dimensional being lol

thanks for the post NEM :flop:

You can only escape them by joining them, there you will find the third element, Nirvana.

Thank you Demobe and all of you for reminding me! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

any time :sunny: :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 pm » by Newearthman

boondox681 wrote:good stuff new,i appreciate it..if i may.
If you really love some thing than that love will be accompanied by an equal amout of fear, fear of losing what you love.

this statement is true for 'love'
but not for 'unconditional love'.
to love unconditionally is to love without fear of 'losing' something you you don't have.

a person says,"i want love in my life"..ok,how does he go about getting that?
he 'gets' it by giving it away.
once you give something away,you(your soul) knows you 'have' that....
or else you could not have given it away.

peace and thanx

new,i'm truly sorry about your dog.
my cat of 7 years,masaya(the momma kitty),went missing 6 days ago and it's been harder than i thought.
we have a lot of foxes and coyotes and her brother,fogo,was gone with her for 3 days but came back injured..at least he's home and ok.
call me a puss,but i miss her a lot.

My dog is fine right now man, it's only 3 years old but it's like the one thing I'm afraid of losing right now because he keeps me grounded and helps me get up in the morning! Thanks for your thoughts Boon :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am » by -Marduk-

newearthman wrote:If you really love some thing than that love will be accompanied by an equal amout of fear, fear of losing what you love. Is this why Buddists seek to avoid all attachments in life and is this the only way to truely free your mind? Most people would say the meaning of life is to learn how to love but how do you love without the fear of loss? You could say that the feeling of love itself is just another chemical produced by the body that becomes an addiction of the highest level. We humans will do anything to preserve our love for one thing or another no matter what the cost. If someone really want's to achieve spiritual enlightenment would it not make sense to avoid feelings of love? It seems like love serves to limit one's true freedom through fear.

U know what happened to Anakin, dont ya?!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 am » by Newearthman

Yes man and I don't want to go down that road but at the same time it's not like there's a Jedi academy that I can join and learn the ways of the force.

Writer

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 12:26 am » by Awakening

newearthman wrote:I bring this up because I'm feeling very empty today. I love my dog more than anything else in the world and I'm terrified of losing him prematurely. The thing is tho I don't have much love for anything else (even my own family who are good people) and I feel like I want to leave my family life behind and explore the world without fear. The thing is they are not "awake" and cling to love for comfort. I see the big picture and the scope of the universe while my family see's the classic settle down with a job and start a family. I see myself as a temporary observer and realise life can end at any moment. I want to feel free and not restricted by the fear of loss but it's hard when everyone around you is caught up in the illusion of life in our society.

Well said, i feel the same, im very into the things that happening theese day's and i believe in E.T.'s but my family kinda thinks im crazy and tell me that the only way is th Bible way (God/Jesus). i agree many things in the bible are true and i prefer too life like them, but i also think that the Bible is a collection of even so much older writings of ancient civilications B.C like the sumerians. I do believe in The Source" who is responsible for all life in the universe and beyond.. hard to explain.
hope the real truth will come out soon and i hope it will be braught by ET's lol.

peace

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am » by Boondox681

at the same time it's not like there's a Jedi academy that I can join and learn the ways of the force.

you guys have seen me write this before
you don't need to join anything to 'learn' anything.
your soul knows all the answers to every question you could ever come up with.
you just have to remember.
re-member
put it all together.
you can you know.

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 am » by The57ironman

newearthman wrote:it's not like there's a Jedi academy that I can join and learn the ways of the force.

you're already in the academy , dude... :flop:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Writer

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 am » by Cassiopeia

The Wheel of Time goes on about this a lot. I like the Aiel view--that we all 'wake' up from the dream eventually so why worry bout' it? Still difficult though.
myspace.com/cassiopeatasara
You are me and I am you; I'll always be with you.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 pm » by Stratosfear

Love may equal fear for some, I guess it depends on how you view yourself, and yourself in relation to others. I love my wife dearly, but I don't fear losing her - because it's inevitable: when I die or she dies (unless we bail out together of course!) All things end.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am » by Newearthman

[youtube]VkAVfsw5xSQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Previous