Love Letter For You

Initiate

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm » by Nelusmc

Love Letter For You

Here is a short message to show you that you are not alone and that God cares a great deal for you. I know this short little letter will give you a sense of comfort. God Bless you from God's Healing Love.

Father's Love Letter To You:

My Child,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1 I know when you sit down and when you rise up. Psalm 139:2 I am familiar with all your ways. Psalm 139:3 Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. Matthew 10:29-31 For you were made in my image. Genesis 1:27 In me you live and move and have your being. Acts 17:28 For you are my offspring. Acts 17:28 I knew you even before you were conceived. Jeremiah 1:4-5 I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12 You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book. Psalm 139:15-16 I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live. Acts 17:26 You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14 I knit you together in your mother's womb. Psalm 139:13 And brought you forth on the day you were born. Psalm 71:6 I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me. John 8:41-44 I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love. 1 John 4:16 And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1 Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. 1 John 3:1 I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. Matthew 7:11 For I am the perfect father. Matthew 5:48 Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. James 1:17 For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33 My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. Jeremiah 29:11 Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3 My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Psalms 139:17-18 And I rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17 I will never stop doing good to you. Jeremiah 32:40 For you are my treasured possession. Exodus 19:5 I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul. Jeremiah 32:41 And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3 If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29 Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4 For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13 I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine. Ephesians 3:20 For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18 As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart. Isaiah 40:11 One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. Revelation 21:3-4 And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth. Revelation 21:3-4 I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. John 17:23 For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. John 17:26 He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3 He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you. Romans 8:31 And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19 His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. 1 John 4:10 I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. Romans 8:31-32 If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me. 1 John 2:23 And nothing will ever separate you from my love again. Romans 8:38-39 Come home and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen. Luke 15:7 I have always been Father, and will always be Father. Ephesians 3:14-15 My question is…Will you be my child? John 1:12-13 I am waiting for you. Luke 15:11-32.

Love from,

Your Dad-Almighty God

Initiate

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm » by Nelusmc

I found this on a website and thaught I would put it up for Christmas. Since we have no idea what's gonna happen, or if we are gonna have Christmas this year I'm putting this up early. Merry Christmas and may God Bless everyone here on DTV.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 5:34 pm » by Slith

I thought you wrote it yourself.

Interesting how all the quotes are tied in to make a believable letter. Nonetheless

Bump :flop:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 6:09 pm » by Truthdefender

Very thoughtful Nel! Beautiful letter, thank you!
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm » by Nihilgeist

I have to admit, pretty damn cool. Time should have no meaning to god within a certain respect, so it would make sense if this is how it's meat to be read, throughout all points in time.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 7:51 pm » by Webcat

I liked it very much Nelusmc :flop:

Made a nice change from doom and gloom!

:hugging:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Nov 29, 2012 8:10 pm » by SamueltheLion

this is a nice letter, imagine getting a letter like this from your dad?

the problem i see with religion is that it does have the power to isolate people and drive them mad in subjective contemplation aka prayer, to an invisible deity which... ultimately, they are.

what if the whole jesus thing is terribly misunderstood, and people don't have room for one another in their lives because they are too full with the image of an idol, instead of acting on a message; all of humanity is divine but is not acting in accordance with its own nature.

instead of actually doing something in the outside world, they just keep praying to this entity and hearing voices in their head, which are actually their own.

life is beautiful because it is fleeting and keeps you on your toes; the view you have will never be the same again, any moment you experience will be an exact configuration which the universe will never find itself in again.
it is not because you live forever, and you have an almighty god to crush your foes and keep you safe, and will go to heaven, that life is beautiful, in fact i do think we see, that can make life equally abysmal, and require these types of letters to sustain hope for an after life, for many to just -keep on going- through this one, instead of seeing what they can do NOW.

heaven is right here right now if you can see it; a state of mind, bliss, nirvana... don't you think?

or more importantly, feel?

ultimately we do all have the same father and mother, which does make this letter true, but i think we should remember the "jerusalem institute" for people who go mad because they think they are the messiah, and can't cope with reality.
and the fact that with sweet words, especially quotations, many can be convinced to do aweful things... the "chose ones" status of the jews and the palestinian/israeli/american/world-wide conflict included.

maybe the world (which is a living intelligence in itself, i speak of gaia) just needs to demonstrate to us how sacred life is? and how if we don't take it seriously it will take us for a ride and show us what it can do, until we look at it again as it is?

i don't know, just some rambling thoughts, i don't have all the answers, nor the questions, but WE do.

thanks for your post :)

:hugging:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:42 am » by Nelusmc

I figured it was something nice to share with DTV. Personally I believe we have 2 natures and since we are in his image he expects more of us. We have a flesh nature and a devine nature I believe those are the 2 paths. Instead of us being an expression of love we act like animals by choice. Which he will put a stop to it.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 1:50 am » by Bleever

wow that was beautiful Nelusmc, I'm gonna keep this one....very comforting. Thank you for posting.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Nov 30, 2012 2:10 am » by SamueltheLion

Nelusmc wrote:I figured it was something nice to share with DTV. Personally I believe we have 2 natures and since we are in his image he expects more of us. We have a flesh nature and a devine nature I believe those are the 2 paths. Instead of us being an expression of love we act like animals by choice. Which he will put a stop to it.

if we don't "he" will you mean?

i like this one...

"Straighten yourself.
You are your only master.
Who else?
Subdue yourself,
And discover your master.
...Willfully you have fed
Your own mischief.
Soon it will crush you
As the diamond crushes stone.
By your own folly
You will be brought as low
As you worst enemy wishes.
So the creeper chokes the tree.
How hard it is to serve yourself,
How easy to lose yourself
In mischief and folly.
The kashta reed dies when it bears fruit.
So the fool,
Scorning the teachings of the awakened,
Spurning those who follow the dharma,
Perishes when his folly flowers.
Mischief is yours.
Sorrow is yours.
But virtue is also yours,
And purity.
You are the source
Of all purity and impurity.
No one purifies another.
Never neglect your work