Love, Love, Love, I Want Your Love

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 pm » by Seemychess

Ascension Insights --

February 12, 2011

Hi everyone,

First, and I apologize for the late notice but I've had a strange week that included a lamp bursting into flames (I talked about that on the radio show), I'm offering a *free* teleclass on Sunday, Feb. 12 at 2PM US Central time. Registration is required so click here to register and be sure to get the handout on the confirmation page. (NOTE: The 'company' field is showing up as required, so just put your company name or NA in this field to complete the registration).

Here's your Ascension Insight for this week:

The title of this article is from a Lady Gaga song and it an appropriate subject for this time of year as we celebrate love. Valentine's Day is all about romantic love but there are many other kinds of love we can celebrate - with our friends, family, children, pets, etc. And we also have to remember to celebrate ourselves on this day because we are the most important we can love in our life. Yes, it's true. The most important person anyone can love is themselves, for two reasons:

1. because we will have a hard time getting love from anyone if we don't love ourselves, and

2. we can never create a level of love in our outer reality that is greater than that which we have for ourselves.

When we ask for someone to give us love and we don't have love for ourselves, it is as if we are presenting them with our empty love basket and asking them to fill it for us. We want them to show us that we are lovable, worthy and deserving of love. We want them to fill in our empty spaces, resolve our loneliness and worse, show us that we are not the unlovable person we think that we are. Our search for love has less to do with wanting love, we need someone to love us so that our greatest fear is not realized, that we are truly unlovable.

But when we approach love from this perspective we don't find it because we know, from the Law of Attraction, that we can only attract love if we already have it. And while that seems counter intuitive-why would we need love if we already have it, it is a universal law. Whatever we don't have within we cannot create without because we create our reality from the inside out.

And with respect to the second point, we can't create more love without than we have within. No matter how much we want a loving, fulfilling relationship with a partner who truly adores us, if we do not already have that level of love for ourselves, we will not be able to find someone who can give it to us.

When we present ourselves to the world with an empty love basket we attract people whose love baskets are also empty. While that connection can initially feel like we have met a soul mate (and we have) we are connected through our need for love. Then as the relationship progresses we find that they can't meet our needs because they do not have enough love for themselves, much less to give to us. These kinds of relationships can leave us feeling empty, unfulfilled and end with heartbreak. But we are always pointed back to ourselves-what did we start with and what did we hope would happen.

Don't let the images of happy couples that inundate the airwaves this weekend make you feel like you are unlucky, undeserving and that others have love that you do not. First of all, it's all pretend because the people in the ads are actors. They don't really love each other. And if your heart desires a loving relationship it is possible for you but you have to work on loving yourself first, to believe with your heart that you deserve love, can have it, that it is possible for you and that you can create it. It is possible for each of us to have the partner we desire, as long as we remember that this person will be a reflection of our self love, not someone who finally sees the beautiful person within us and rewards us by giving us the love we have wanted for so long.

The more love we have for ourselves, the more our world will be filled with people who love us and not just romantic love, we will be surrounded by people who love, honor and respect us because we love, honor and respect ourselves. No matter how much we want our lives to be different, unless we are willing to create those differences from within, we will be disappointed by the results we see.

Life is an inside job and so is love.

So if you want someone who is kind and considerate, be kind and considerate with yourself. If you want someone who recognizes your inner beauty, see it for yourself first. If you want someone who acknowledges your gifts, start by recognizing them yourself. And if you want someone to love you a lot, love yourself that much and more. Then the love you want to create in your life will be there for you because your love basket will be full and you will find a partner whose love basket is also full so together, you will have to full baskets instead of one. Think of the possibilities.

Become the observer in your life as you stay focused on your path in this moment.

In these interesting and transformational times, we can be overwhelmed by what is happening in our lives but there are always other solutions. Here are a few things to help you get through the difficult moments in your life:

Stay calm, focused, detached and aware and remember your thoughts are creating every moment of your life. Think the best ones.

As you ponder this and the other things that are happening at this time remember to:

Accept all gifts of understanding with gratitude and use them to apply forgiveness, release and healing to every situation.

Ask for guidance and confirmation and then wait for it to come to you.

Above all, be grateful for this opportunity to be part of humanity's amazing shift in consciousness as we all ascend into the miracle vibration.

Many blessings in these miraculous and amazing times,

Jennifer Hoffman

www.urielheals.com

www.enlighteninglife.com

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 6:28 pm » by Boondox681

thanx for a great post.i appreciate it.
love is like anything else.if you want it-give it away.
perception is the key.
one might say,"how can i give something away that i don't have?"
your understanding comes from the realization that if your giving love,you already have it.you can't give something away that you don't have.
there's no need to want something you already have.
the more you give,the more you receive. :flop:

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 7:33 pm » by Nineofnine

seemychess wrote:Ascension Insights --

February 12, 2011

Hi everyone,

First, and I apologize for the late notice but I've had a strange week that included a lamp bursting into flames (I talked about that on the radio show), I'm offering a *free* teleclass on Sunday, Feb. 12 at 2PM US Central time. Registration is required so click here to register and be sure to get the handout on the confirmation page. (NOTE: The 'company' field is showing up as required, so just put your company name or NA in this field to complete the registration).

Here's your Ascension Insight for this week:

The title of this article is from a Lady Gaga song and it an appropriate subject for this time of year as we celebrate love. Valentine's Day is all about romantic love but there are many other kinds of love we can celebrate - with our friends, family, children, pets, etc. And we also have to remember to celebrate ourselves on this day because we are the most important we can love in our life. Yes, it's true. The most important person anyone can love is themselves, for two reasons:

1. because we will have a hard time getting love from anyone if we don't love ourselves, and

2. we can never create a level of love in our outer reality that is greater than that which we have for ourselves.

When we ask for someone to give us love and we don't have love for ourselves, it is as if we are presenting them with our empty love basket and asking them to fill it for us. We want them to show us that we are lovable, worthy and deserving of love. We want them to fill in our empty spaces, resolve our loneliness and worse, show us that we are not the unlovable person we think that we are. Our search for love has less to do with wanting love, we need someone to love us so that our greatest fear is not realized, that we are truly unlovable.

But when we approach love from this perspective we don't find it because we know, from the Law of Attraction, that we can only attract love if we already have it. And while that seems counter intuitive-why would we need love if we already have it, it is a universal law. Whatever we don't have within we cannot create without because we create our reality from the inside out.

And with respect to the second point, we can't create more love without than we have within. No matter how much we want a loving, fulfilling relationship with a partner who truly adores us, if we do not already have that level of love for ourselves, we will not be able to find someone who can give it to us.

When we present ourselves to the world with an empty love basket we attract people whose love baskets are also empty. While that connection can initially feel like we have met a soul mate (and we have) we are connected through our need for love. Then as the relationship progresses we find that they can't meet our needs because they do not have enough love for themselves, much less to give to us. These kinds of relationships can leave us feeling empty, unfulfilled and end with heartbreak. But we are always pointed back to ourselves-what did we start with and what did we hope would happen.

Don't let the images of happy couples that inundate the airwaves this weekend make you feel like you are unlucky, undeserving and that others have love that you do not. First of all, it's all pretend because the people in the ads are actors. They don't really love each other. And if your heart desires a loving relationship it is possible for you but you have to work on loving yourself first, to believe with your heart that you deserve love, can have it, that it is possible for you and that you can create it. It is possible for each of us to have the partner we desire, as long as we remember that this person will be a reflection of our self love, not someone who finally sees the beautiful person within us and rewards us by giving us the love we have wanted for so long.

The more love we have for ourselves, the more our world will be filled with people who love us and not just romantic love, we will be surrounded by people who love, honor and respect us because we love, honor and respect ourselves. No matter how much we want our lives to be different, unless we are willing to create those differences from within, we will be disappointed by the results we see.

Life is an inside job and so is love.

So if you want someone who is kind and considerate, be kind and considerate with yourself. If you want someone who recognizes your inner beauty, see it for yourself first. If you want someone who acknowledges your gifts, start by recognizing them yourself. And if you want someone to love you a lot, love yourself that much and more. Then the love you want to create in your life will be there for you because your love basket will be full and you will find a partner whose love basket is also full so together, you will have to full baskets instead of one. Think of the possibilities.

Become the observer in your life as you stay focused on your path in this moment.

In these interesting and transformational times, we can be overwhelmed by what is happening in our lives but there are always other solutions. Here are a few things to help you get through the difficult moments in your life:

Stay calm, focused, detached and aware and remember your thoughts are creating every moment of your life. Think the best ones.

As you ponder this and the other things that are happening at this time remember to:

Accept all gifts of understanding with gratitude and use them to apply forgiveness, release and healing to every situation.

Ask for guidance and confirmation and then wait for it to come to you.

Above all, be grateful for this opportunity to be part of humanity's amazing shift in consciousness as we all ascend into the miracle vibration.

Many blessings in these miraculous and amazing times,

Jennifer Hoffman

http://www.urielheals.com

http://www.enlighteninglife.com

"1. because we will have a hard time getting love from anyone if we don't love ourselves."

In reference to the above statement,very powerful true words in my opinion.

A few weeks ago i met in passing a Romney gypsy,she took my left hand and told me shit about myself no one could of known! Right on the ball,even about deep things in the back of my mind,that i had forgotten about, :shock: , But a long story in short it came down to ........<my name you need to love yourself as much as you love others,looked me right in the eye deep look and said never forget to love yourself,all will be well,no deaths in the near furture and your dream of that land will come to be,how she knew of that dream that i had? god knows? i had forgot all about that dream,certainly wasn't in my concious thoughts that is for sure. :shock:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 pm » by Boondox681

A few weeks ago i met in passing a Romney gypsy,she took my left hand and told me shit about myself no one could of known! Right on the ball,even about deep things in the back of my mind,that i had forgotten about, :shock: , But a long story in short it came down to ........<my name you need to love yourself as much as you love others,looked me right in the eye deep look and said never forget to love yourself,all will be well,no deaths in the near furture and your dream of that land will come to be,how she knew of that dream that i had? god knows? i had forgot all about that dream,certainly wasn't in my concious thoughts that is for sure. :shock:

:flop:
you do know that you brought that woman to you?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 pm » by Nineofnine

boondox681 wrote:

:flop:
you do know that you brought that woman to you?

Bloody strange reality init.lol :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm » by Eliakim

"Love, Love, Love, I Want Your Love"

'Want' comes from the lowest level of consciousness.

Heal the root and sacral, then ascend to the next level.

The heart level is 'WE GIVE DIVINE LOVE, I AM DIVINE LOVE'.

That dynamic is found in the heart of essentials.

Divine love in manifestation on the earth plane.

ELIAKIM