LOVE

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm » by Stomzinnig

canubis wrote:if u/i climb the mountain of infinite wisdom there is no path for love, that lies at the bottom. So love and wisdom cannot exist together,

i ask you where this comes from..
it doesn't make any sence to me @ all..

what about this one:

Ultimately, all real communication is about truth. And ultimately, the only real truth is love. That is why, when love is present, so is communication. (Neale Donald Walsch)

.. and so is wisdom.. IMHO..

cheers.. 8-)

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm » by Canubis

ya just dont get it...infinite wisdom requires your entire life on earth and beyond alone 1 in an all, thumbs up to u christomite some dam good points there but not even pindz could understand how in order to achieve the master of brightness/wisdom u must be alone and u will be left alone for infinite on your thrown that is the goal of light waiting for 1 man to reach the top
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostMon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 pm » by Xxsparklexx

The source of ultimate wisdom, God, the One, the G.A.O.T.U., or whatever you wish to call it, started creation to experience LOVE.

Why would you denounce this gift of love and aim for ultimate knowledge, just to end up all-knowing, but ultimately lonely ? :headscratch:

Think about it, before climbing up the mountain... :think:

:cheers:
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant with the weak and wrong. Sometime in your life, you will have been all of these."

Previous