LOVE

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 am » by 3333333

otomon wrote:I love you bayonnetta,your are one of the few people who make it worth it to visit this site.

dont worry sweet heart HE loves you too!

:hugging:

hahahaha sucker!
join here-> http://criticalbelievers.proboards.com/index.cgi

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 10:33 am » by TheDuck

bluetape wrote:I think the word "love" has been deluted over the years with mainstream media and anything that can make it cheaper than the pure meaning.

In my personal experience of my feelings of love is.. for the opposite sex .. I'm not the "bad guy" ..that extra spark to keep the ladies on their toes.
I am too nice for my own good and have been made to feel that is my flaw to be nice, but because it is me! I refuse to change to fit in! to get that materialistic girl..
So I remain single ..i hope this helps in some of your answer..

People have it in their minds that .."in order to get anywhere in life, be as mean as possible!" but I defy that everyday!
Everyday I try to show people that there is nothing wrong with being good and going that extra bit to being kind and loving.

Aww you'll find someone, don't look just let 'em come. I reckon you have a similar mind-set to me. Keep being you :wink:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 10:37 am » by TheDuck

bayonetta wrote:What's the problem?......why can't we attain what we desire most of all..

are there people that actually believe that hate is benificial to our species.....are there people that believe war is neccesary to maintain order in societies....?

I propose a simple exploration into the 'why'.....is it that we fear it...but if it has not been actually defined how can we have a fear of it...

this realm connects many minds and many perceptions at an intersecting point....why; do you think, or what do you think keeps us away from attaining a state of love that brings about a dimension of equality and mutual respect .....could it be that our inner selves are in such torment that it actually manifest in the example of our outer realities....and if so, what do we do with that awareness

i'm intrested in honest opinions.

I think our society's bring about this way of being, were conditioned by tv, billboards, ads, posters and then we condition each other because of that, etc...etc...

Some true native type dudes aren't like we are, some of them have no word for hate. I dunno gotta drink me cuppa, just got up. :D

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 4:31 pm » by Otomon

@anuki: Yeah thats better! Finally something new for fucks sake.

@3333akaRabbit:Dont you get tired of getting banned? Like I mean do you have days off from trolling the forums? Just wondering.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Sep 03, 2010 4:32 pm » by Ayaflash

otomon wrote:@anuki: Yeah thats better! Finally something new for fucks sake.

@3333akaRabbit:Dont you get tired of getting banned? Like I mean do you have days off from trolling the forums? Just wondering.

oh snap! :lol:
The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Previous